|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One: Another Day Another Dollar..
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who backs up the story?
(d) The hipsters.
2. In this story, what does it seem that people do to one another?
(a) They put each other's lives ahead of others.
(b) They hope to help other's children.
(c) People want to help one another.
(d) They respect all life.
3. What does the Bible passage create for the beginning of the story?
(a) Create anger in the characters.
(b) Makes the reader bored.
(c) It creates the novel's moral center.
(d) Sets the mood or tone.
4. What do Freddie and their friends consider themselves?
(c) Lonely in their lives.
5. What are Vinnie and Sal thought to be?
(b) Old men.
(c) Smart men.
(d) Good people.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of relationship do Rosie and Freddie have?
2. What does Rosie ask Freddie for?
3. In the parking lot, what game do the hipsters decide to play?
4. What seems to happen a lot in the neighborhood in Brooklyn?
5. When this group runs out of things to talk about, what do they end up doing?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)