|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V. The Strike..
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of the novel, what does Tommy give in to?
(a) Spook's incompetence.
(b) Peer pressure.
(c) His mother's will.
(d) Suzie's demands.
2. How do the superiors react to Harry as a union rep?
(a) They think he is a stickler for the rules.
(b) They think he is annoying because he abuses his power.
(c) Everyone respects Harry's job.
(d) He is not helpful with worker issues.
3. What is wrong with Suzy's father?
(a) He hates his daughter.
(b) He has a deadly disease.
(c) He is an alcoholic.
(d) He is not around.
4. What does Spook like to examine?
(a) Screws in motorbikes.
(b) Helmets he can buy.
(c) Men's looks.
(d) Women's looks.
5. At the wedding celebration, who makes him or herself well known to everyone at the party?
Short Answer Questions
1. Harry begins to forget his problems at home and at his job and begins to ___________.
2. What has caused Harry to lash out and molest the boy?
3. While the other men are out on the picket line, what is Harry doing?
4. What does this do to Georgie?
5. As the strike continues, what happens to the workers' feelings about the strike?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)