|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V. The Strike..
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Vinnie given so many chances to lead a good, criminal free life?
(a) Everyone thought he was too young to be committing the crimes he was accused of.
(b) Vinnie comes from a very prominent Brooklyn family.
(c) His older brothers made sure to take the fall.
(d) His family had a connection in the courts.
2. Why is Georgie obsessed with Vinnie?
(a) Vinnie has confessed he has feelings for Georgie.
(b) He is sometimes nice to her, so she remembers that.
(c) Vinnie is very handsome.
(d) Vinnie constantly leads Georgie on.
3. How does Georgie end her night?
(a) She decides to get completely drunk.
(b) She tries to forget by sleeping with Harry.
(c) She tries to reunite with her brother.
(d) She goes home crying.
4. While bathing his young son, what does Harry Black begin doing?
(a) Touching himself.
(b) Touching his son's penis.
(c) Fantasizing about other men.
(d) Fantasizing about his wife.
5. What seems to be one of the biggest obstacles in Georgie's life?
(a) Finding love with another person like her.
(b) Getting others to accept her.
(c) Her relationship with her brother who cannot accept her.
(d) Having her mother's love.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the best description for the end of this story?
2. While the other men are out on the picket line, what is Harry doing?
3. Outside of Greeks one night, Georgie tries to describe her feelings for Vinnie. What does Vinnie do?
4. What is Harry's job when the union goes on strike?
5. What does Georgie beg Vinnie to do?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)