Part One: Another Day Another Dollar.
1. How does the first chapter of the book begin?
(a) With a message from the author.
(b) With an story.
(c) With a quote from the Bible.
(d) Asking the reader for forgiveness.
2. What seems to happen a lot in the neighborhood in Brooklyn?
(a) Many children are killed.
(b) Many men are sent off to war.
(c) The community is very close.
(d) A lot of senseless violence.
3. Who likes to hang out at the Greeks?
(a) Hipsters and sailors.
(b) Prostitute, hipsters and sailors.
(c) Prostitutes and sailors.
(d) Sailors and hipsters.
4. What do Freddie and their friends consider themselves?
(a) Lonely in their lives.
5. Why won't the owner of the bar address Freddie and his group as "Sir"?
(a) They are always rude to him.
(b) He does not like the hipsters.
(c) He does not respect the unemployed group.
(d) He does not think they value themseleves.
This section contains 5,343 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)