|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who analyzes Karrde's data cards after he surrenders them?
(a) Par'tah and Ferrier.
(b) Par'tah, Ellor, and Ferrier.
(c) Ellor and Ferrier.
(d) Par'tah and Ellor.
2. How long have Luke and Mara been hiking for when Chapter 19 begins?
(a) One day.
(b) One hour.
(c) Two and a half hours.
(d) Two and a half days.
3. What is the result of the negotiations between the Rebels and the Myneyrshi and Psadans?
(a) C-3PO becomes the new leader of the Myneyrshi and Psadans.
(b) The Rebels learn valuable information about the Empire's plans.
(c) The Myneyrshi and Psadans agree to work for the New Republic for a price.
(d) Safe passage to the mountain.
4. Why is Admiral Ackbar not present for the strategy meeting in the fourteenth chapter?
(a) It is unknown.
(b) He is away on inspection.
(c) He has been captured.
(d) He is in a battle on a different planet.
5. What does Ekhrikhor clan Bakh'tor give to Luke as a sign of truce from the Myneyrshi and Psadans?
(a) The remnant of an imperial vehicle.
(b) A pendant.
(c) A stuffed clawbird.
(d) An engraved wooden stick.
6. What gift convinces Mara to finally look forward?
(a) Luke's original lightsaber.
(b) The shield of the New Republic.
(c) A key to the Palace.
(d) Leia's pendant.
7. Who is attacking Luke and Mara in Leia's dream at the beginning of Chapter 14?
(b) The Emperor.
8. Who shuts down the mountain's intake systems, helping Luke to see ahead?
9. Where are Luke and Mara in the final scene of the book?
(a) In the control center.
(b) In the Milennium Falcon.
(c) On the roof.
(d) On a mountain.
10. How does Mara agree to Luke's explanation of the Emperor's death?
11. Why does Leia initially tell Karrde he cannot land on Coruscant?
(a) The cloaked asteroids are a threat.
(b) The landing docks have been deactivated.
(c) The Imperial ships may also get through if the shield is lowered.
(d) The landing docks are full.
12. What do Imperial attack forces use to trap the smugglers at Bilbringi?
(a) Several combined tractor beams.
(d) A forcefield.
13. As Leia talks with General Rieekan, what are the cruisers using to prevent traffic to or from Coruscant?
(a) Gravity cones.
(b) Tractor beams.
14. How does Ferrier die?
(a) His ship explodes from an interior device.
(b) He is shot while entering his ship.
(c) His ship crashes into a wall.
(d) He is shot down in his ship.
15. Who stabs Thrawn, causing the death of the last Grand Admiral and forcing the Empire to retreat?
(a) Admiral Ackbar.
(b) A Rebel disguised as a stormtrooper.
(c) A Noghri bodyguard.
(d) Mon Mothma.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many asteroids landing on Coruscant would it take to cause a catastrophe, according to General Rieekan?
2. Where did the severed hand that led to the creation of Luke's clone originate?
3. What contract offer does Par'tah receive from the Empire?
4. Which droid does Leia notice near the ch'hala trees in the Grand Corridor?
5. Where does Mara remember the self-destruct switch for the mountain is located?
This section contains 533 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)