|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Mara think might be responsible for the clawbird carcass she and Luke discover?
2. How long is the battle at Xa Fel before the Rebels retreat?
(a) Thirty hours.
(b) Twenty hours.
(c) Fifty hours.
(d) Forty hours.
3. Breaking his silence, what frightens Fey'lya about the location of the Emperor's storehouse in Chapter 20?
(a) The mountain.
(b) The unintended consequences of attacking it.
(c) The unanticipated weapons.
(d) The forcefield around it.
4. What causes alarm for Karrde in Chapter 18?
(a) Movement in the shadows around Wild Karrde.
(b) Missing parts on Wild Karrde.
(c) A previously undiscovered compartment in Wild Karrde.
(d) Missing weapons on Wild Karrde.
5. Who will lead a feint to Tangrene?
(a) Col Serra.
(b) Mon Mothma.
(c) Bel Iblis.
(d) Col Derlin.
6. What is on the data card that Ghent hands to Leia at the end of Chapter 14?
(a) The location of an Imperial cruiser.
(b) The technical composition of the cloaked asteroids.
(c) The location of Wayland.
(d) The encrypt code for Imperial information.
7. What is the name of Luke's clone?
(c) Luke 2.
(d) Luke the Second.
8. Based on improved filtering programs, what does Imperial intelligence appear not to discriminate between?
(a) Trivia and exaggerations.
(b) Vital materials, trivia, and exaggerations.
(c) Vital materials and trivia.
(d) Vital materials and exaggerations.
9. What alerts Leia of the pending secret weapon Thrawn is dispensing upon Coruscant?
(a) She recalls the danger of double blind-shields.
(b) She senses it with the Force.
(c) She receives a message from an informant.
(d) She has seen it in her dream.
10. Which one of the following is not an order given to Ferrier by Thrawn at the end of Chapter 15?
(a) Follow Luke and Mara.
(b) Plant incriminating evidence in the Wild Karrde.
(c) Attend the next meeting.
(d) Stay above suspicion.
11. What species is Ekhrikhor clan Bakh'tor?
12. What reminder from Luke causes C'baoth to become temporarily shaken?
(a) That C'baoth is a clone.
(b) That Mara has already broken the connection to the Emperor.
(c) That the Emperor has already been defeated.
(d) That C'baoth lacks the support of the Imperial forces.
13. Whose lightsaber does Mara use to destroy Luke's clone?
(b) Her own.
14. How many Jedi minds does C'baoth plan to rebuild and control?
(a) Tens of thousands.
15. What suspicion does Luke have in Chapter 21?
(a) The mountain is less dangerous than expected.
(b) Mara knows more than she is saying.
(c) The mountain is more dangerous than expected.
(d) The ysalamiri have imprisoned C'baoth.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who stabs Thrawn, causing the death of the last Grand Admiral and forcing the Empire to retreat?
2. How long is Karrde eventually given to pass through Coruscant's shield?
3. How does Wedge consider smugglers?
4. What does Leia compare Bel Iblis's chief adviser to in Chapter 14?
5. What does Ekhrikhor clan Bakh'tor give to Luke as a sign of truce from the Myneyrshi and Psadans?
This section contains 514 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)