|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mon Mothma's concern about the trip to Wayland?
(a) It is a central base for the Empire.
(b) It could be a set up to capture Luke and Han.
(c) It is an unknown planet.
(d) It could be a set up to kill Luke and Han.
2. What does Karrde use to expose Ferrier's guilt?
(a) Ferrier's repeated absence.
(b) Ferrier's silence.
(c) Ferrier's vehemence.
(d) Ferrier's ignorance.
3. Why does Leia initially tell Karrde he cannot land on Coruscant?
(a) The landing docks are full.
(b) The cloaked asteroids are a threat.
(c) The Imperial ships may also get through if the shield is lowered.
(d) The landing docks have been deactivated.
4. How long is Karrde eventually given to pass through Coruscant's shield?
(a) Thirty seconds.
(b) Ten seconds.
(c) One minute.
(d) Five seconds.
5. Who do Drang and Sturm show force sensitivity around on Myrkr?
(a) Luke, Leia, and Mara.
(b) Luke and Mara.
(c) Leia and Mara.
(d) Luke and Leia.
6. What order does Thrawn give to Col Selid in Chapter 22?
(a) To follow C'baoth.
(b) To place C'baoth on house arrest.
(c) To destroy C'baoth.
(d) To stop C'baoth's plans.
7. What does Ferrier use in his attempted escape in Chapter 18?
(a) A laser cannon.
(b) A thermal detonator.
(c) A blaster.
(d) A spear.
8. How does Mara agree to Luke's explanation of the Emperor's death?
9. Breaking his silence, what frightens Fey'lya about the location of the Emperor's storehouse in Chapter 20?
(a) The unanticipated weapons.
(b) The forcefield around it.
(c) The unintended consequences of attacking it.
(d) The mountain.
10. According to Clyngunn's report in Chapter 15, where has the clone traffic dried up?
(a) Raioballo sector.
(b) Orus sector.
(c) Anthos sector.
(d) Tapani sector.
11. How much time is the fuse set for by Lando and Chewie to destroy the mountain?
(a) Eight minutes.
(b) Ten minutes.
(c) Two minutes.
(d) Five minutes.
12. Where does Mara remember the self-destruct switch for the mountain is located?
(a) Outside the mountain.
(b) The throne room.
(c) In the main control room.
(d) On the other side of the mountain.
13. Where are the most important officers standing as Leia makes her way through the hallway in the fourteenth chapter?
(a) In the middle.
(b) In a room that is adjacent to the hallway.
(c) On the right side.
(d) On the left side.
14. How many Jedi minds does C'baoth plan to rebuild and control?
(b) Tens of thousands.
15. Who is attacking Luke and Mara in Leia's dream at the beginning of Chapter 14?
(d) The Emperor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are Luke and Mara in the final scene of the book?
2. Which droid does Leia notice near the ch'hala trees in the Grand Corridor?
3. What helps Karrde land at the rearguard on Wayland?
4. Who shuts down the mountain's intake systems, helping Luke to see ahead?
5. What do Imperial attack forces use to trap the smugglers at Bilbringi?
This section contains 499 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)