|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who stabs Thrawn, causing the death of the last Grand Admiral and forcing the Empire to retreat?
(a) Admiral Ackbar.
(b) Mon Mothma.
(c) A Noghri bodyguard.
(d) A Rebel disguised as a stormtrooper.
2. What is on the data card that Ghent hands to Leia at the end of Chapter 14?
(a) The location of an Imperial cruiser.
(b) The location of Wayland.
(c) The encrypt code for Imperial information.
(d) The technical composition of the cloaked asteroids.
3. What gift convinces Mara to finally look forward?
(a) The shield of the New Republic.
(b) A key to the Palace.
(c) Leia's pendant.
(d) Luke's original lightsaber.
4. Who accompanies Mara to find the self-destruct switch in Chapter 25?
(b) Luke, Leia, and Han.
(d) Luke and Han.
5. Who recalls that only forty seven people can hear the transmitted messages of Ghent's decrypting program?
(a) Councilor Tevv.
(d) Admiral Ackbar.
6. What sound does Luke hear as he battles his clone?
(b) A swirling alarm.
7. What color is the planet that the Millennium Falcon lands on in Chapter 16?
(a) Blue and green.
(b) Green and orange.
(c) Blue and red.
(d) Orange and yellow.
8. What is Mon Mothma's concern about the trip to Wayland?
(a) It is an unknown planet.
(b) It is a central base for the Empire.
(c) It could be a set up to capture Luke and Han.
(d) It could be a set up to kill Luke and Han.
9. What does C'baoth ridicule Luke for in the beginning of Chapter 26?
(a) His attempt to battle with the Emperor.
(b) His lack of planning on the mission to destroy the warehouse.
(c) His effort to teach Mara the ways of the Force.
(d) His belief that the Jedi are guardians of peace.
10. In detecting invisible asteroids, what does CGT stand for?
(a) Clouded Gathering Trap.
(b) Clouded Gravitation Trap.
(c) Crystal Gathering Trap.
(d) Crystal Gravitation Trap.
11. Who does Mara think might be responsible for the clawbird carcass she and Luke discover?
12. Which one of the following is not an order given to Ferrier by Thrawn at the end of Chapter 15?
(a) Attend the next meeting.
(b) Follow Luke and Mara.
(c) Stay above suspicion.
(d) Plant incriminating evidence in the Wild Karrde.
13. How does Mara agree to Luke's explanation of the Emperor's death?
14. What does Luke compare the darkness of the mountain to on Wayland?
(a) The Empire.
(c) An endless pit.
(d) A cave.
15. What addition to Luke's offer does C'baoth insist on?
(a) That the clones are not destroyed.
(b) That Leia becomes his apprentice.
(c) That Mara becomes his apprentice.
(d) That the Rebels surrender.
Short Answer Questions
1. What helps Karrde land at the rearguard on Wayland?
2. Who, controlled by C'baoth, arrange for his release in Chapter 24?
3. How many Jedi minds does C'baoth plan to rebuild and control?
4. What is the result of the negotiations between the Rebels and the Myneyrshi and Psadans?
5. What happens when Han tries to fire his blaster at C'baoth?
This section contains 555 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)