|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mara picture as Luke faces his clone in a lightsaber battle?
(a) The destruction of the first Death Star.
(b) The Emperor's death.
(c) Obi-Wan's battle with Vader.
(d) Luke's first battle with Vader.
2. Who kills C'baoth?
3. What alerts Leia of the pending secret weapon Thrawn is dispensing upon Coruscant?
(a) She senses it with the Force.
(b) She recalls the danger of double blind-shields.
(c) She has seen it in her dream.
(d) She receives a message from an informant.
4. What does Bel Iblis intend to do with the mysterious object before Thrawn pulverizes it?
(a) Capture and destroy it.
(b) Disable and capture it.
(c) Disable and destroy it.
(d) Disable, capture, and destroy it.
5. As reported by Imperial intelligence, what is the probability that the Rebels will target Tangrene?
(a) Ninety four percent.
(b) One hundred percent.
(c) Eighty four percent.
(d) Seventy four percent.
6. Who do Drang and Sturm show force sensitivity around on Myrkr?
(a) Luke and Leia.
(b) Luke and Mara.
(c) Luke, Leia, and Mara.
(d) Leia and Mara.
7. How many Jedi minds does C'baoth plan to rebuild and control?
(b) Tens of thousands.
8. What order does Thrawn give to Col Selid in Chapter 22?
(a) To follow C'baoth.
(b) To stop C'baoth's plans.
(c) To destroy C'baoth.
(d) To place C'baoth on house arrest.
9. Who stabs Thrawn, causing the death of the last Grand Admiral and forcing the Empire to retreat?
(a) A Rebel disguised as a stormtrooper.
(b) A Noghri bodyguard.
(c) Mon Mothma.
(d) Admiral Ackbar.
10. What is on the data card that Ghent hands to Leia at the end of Chapter 14?
(a) The technical composition of the cloaked asteroids.
(b) The location of Wayland.
(c) The location of an Imperial cruiser.
(d) The encrypt code for Imperial information.
11. How many asteroids landing on Coruscant would it take to cause a catastrophe, according to General Rieekan?
12. According to Clyngunn's report in Chapter 15, where has the clone traffic dried up?
(a) Tapani sector.
(b) Anthos sector.
(c) Raioballo sector.
(d) Orus sector.
13. What reminder from Luke causes C'baoth to become temporarily shaken?
(a) That the Emperor has already been defeated.
(b) That C'baoth lacks the support of the Imperial forces.
(c) That Mara has already broken the connection to the Emperor.
(d) That C'baoth is a clone.
14. As Leia talks with General Rieekan, what are the cruisers using to prevent traffic to or from Coruscant?
(b) Tractor beams.
(d) Gravity cones.
15. How long have Luke and Mara been hiking for when Chapter 19 begins?
(a) Two and a half days.
(b) Two and a half hours.
(c) One hour.
(d) One day.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is with Leia as she and Han make their way to the battling Lukes?
2. Which name does Ferrier mention that solidifies his guilt?
3. According to the information retrieved in Chapter 17, how many Star Destroyers are nearly complete at Ord Trasi?
4. What does Admiral Ackbar talk about restoring in his speech in the nineteenth chapter?
5. Which one of the following is not an order given to Ferrier by Thrawn at the end of Chapter 15?
This section contains 545 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)