|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which name does Ferrier mention that solidifies his guilt?
(a) Davin Felth.
(b) Grand Moff Vilim Disra.
2. Who stabs Thrawn, causing the death of the last Grand Admiral and forcing the Empire to retreat?
(a) Admiral Ackbar.
(b) A Rebel disguised as a stormtrooper.
(c) Mon Mothma.
(d) A Noghri bodyguard.
3. How long have Luke and Mara been hiking for when Chapter 19 begins?
(a) Two and a half days.
(b) One hour.
(c) Two and a half hours.
(d) One day.
4. What helps Karrde land at the rearguard on Wayland?
(a) Neither navigation lights nor Noghri recognition signals.
(b) Only Noghri recognition signals.
(c) Only navigation lights.
(d) Navigation lights and Noghri recognition signals.
5. What does Leia compare Bel Iblis's chief adviser to in Chapter 14?
(a) A rock.
(b) An animal.
(c) A wall.
(d) A child.
6. Who is attacking Luke and Mara in Leia's dream at the beginning of Chapter 14?
(c) The Emperor.
7. How long is the battle at Xa Fel before the Rebels retreat?
(a) Fifty hours.
(b) Forty hours.
(c) Twenty hours.
(d) Thirty hours.
8. How many potential asteroids could the Rebels be faced with finding after Thrawn shatters them?
(a) Four hundred and eighty six.
(b) One hundred and eighty six.
(c) Three hundred and eighty six.
(d) Two hundred and eighty six.
9. How does Wedge consider smugglers?
(a) As mercenaries, but allies.
(b) Only as allies.
(c) As mercenaries and scum.
(d) He does not give his opinion of them.
10. Why does Bel Iblis suggest looking for a recording system instead of spies?
(a) He does not believe there could be that many spies on Coruscant.
(b) He heard strange mechanical noises in the hallway.
(c) He has confidence that the security system would not allow any spies.
(d) He is an electronics expert.
11. Who kills C'baoth?
12. As reported by Imperial intelligence, what is the probability that the Rebels will target Tangrene?
(a) Seventy four percent.
(b) Ninety four percent.
(c) Eighty four percent.
(d) One hundred percent.
13. How many asteroids landing on Coruscant would it take to cause a catastrophe, according to General Rieekan?
14. What does Karrde use to expose Ferrier's guilt?
(a) Ferrier's repeated absence.
(b) Ferrier's ignorance.
(c) Ferrier's silence.
(d) Ferrier's vehemence.
15. What promise does Luke make to Mara in Chapter 24?
(a) That the Force is strong in the mountain.
(b) That she will be safe from danger.
(c) That she will overcome her doubts.
(d) That she controls her destiny.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Imperial attack forces use to trap the smugglers at Bilbringi?
2. Based on improved filtering programs, what does Imperial intelligence appear not to discriminate between?
3. How many stories of circular balconies are storing the cloning cylinders inside of the mountain?
4. What does Admiral Ackbar talk about restoring in his speech in the nineteenth chapter?
5. Because of the Psadans and Myneyrshi, how long does Mara anticipate the hike to be in Chapter 15?
This section contains 507 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)