|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What promise does Luke make to Mara in Chapter 24?
(a) That she controls her destiny.
(b) That she will be safe from danger.
(c) That she will overcome her doubts.
(d) That the Force is strong in the mountain.
2. What does Admiral Ackbar talk about restoring in his speech in the nineteenth chapter?
(a) Resolve and morale.
(b) Funds for the war.
(c) The Rebel fleet.
(d) Confidence in the New Republic.
3. Why does Bel Iblis doubt the number of asteroids heading towards Coruscant?
(a) Thrawn is not intelligent enough to cloak that many.
(b) It is expensive to cloak all of them.
(c) Many of them have drifted into space.
(d) The main asteroid was not as large as it appeared.
4. What addition to Luke's offer does C'baoth insist on?
(a) That the clones are not destroyed.
(b) That Leia becomes his apprentice.
(c) That the Rebels surrender.
(d) That Mara becomes his apprentice.
5. What sound does Luke hear as he battles his clone?
(a) A swirling alarm.
6. In detecting invisible asteroids, what does CGT stand for?
(a) Crystal Gathering Trap.
(b) Clouded Gravitation Trap.
(c) Crystal Gravitation Trap.
(d) Clouded Gathering Trap.
7. How does Wedge consider smugglers?
(a) As mercenaries, but allies.
(b) Only as allies.
(c) As mercenaries and scum.
(d) He does not give his opinion of them.
8. Whose lightsaber does Mara use to destroy Luke's clone?
(d) Her own.
9. What order does Thrawn give to Col Selid in Chapter 22?
(a) To follow C'baoth.
(b) To destroy C'baoth.
(c) To stop C'baoth's plans.
(d) To place C'baoth on house arrest.
10. What does Karrde use to expose Ferrier's guilt?
(a) Ferrier's silence.
(b) Ferrier's ignorance.
(c) Ferrier's repeated absence.
(d) Ferrier's vehemence.
11. According to Clyngunn's report in Chapter 15, where has the clone traffic dried up?
(a) Orus sector.
(b) Tapani sector.
(c) Anthos sector.
(d) Raioballo sector.
12. What are Drayson's overruled concerns about continuing the credit line for Karrde?
(a) Misinformation and profiteering.
(b) Only profiteering.
(c) Neither misinformation nor profiteering.
(d) Only misinformation.
13. What happens when Han tries to fire his blaster at C'baoth?
(a) It bounces off of the walls.
(b) It wounds C'baoth.
(c) C'baoth blocks it.
(d) The blaster does not fire.
14. What do Imperial attack forces use to trap the smugglers at Bilbringi?
(c) A forcefield.
(d) Several combined tractor beams.
15. Where are the most important officers standing as Leia makes her way through the hallway in the fourteenth chapter?
(a) In a room that is adjacent to the hallway.
(b) On the right side.
(c) On the left side.
(d) In the middle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Karrde suggest the smugglers steal from Bilbringi in Chapter 20?
2. Who kills C'baoth?
3. Where are Luke and Mara in the final scene of the book?
4. Because of the Psadans and Myneyrshi, how long does Mara anticipate the hike to be in Chapter 15?
5. Who recalls that only forty seven people can hear the transmitted messages of Ghent's decrypting program?
This section contains 498 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)