|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sound does Luke hear as he battles his clone?
(b) A swirling alarm.
2. What happens when Han tries to fire his blaster at C'baoth?
(a) The blaster does not fire.
(b) C'baoth blocks it.
(c) It bounces off of the walls.
(d) It wounds C'baoth.
3. What contract offer does Par'tah receive from the Empire?
(a) Carrying engines to shipyards.
(b) Carrying speeder parts to warehouses.
(c) Carrying vehicles to transports.
(d) Carrying clone parts to warehouses.
4. What order does Thrawn give to Col Selid in Chapter 22?
(a) To stop C'baoth's plans.
(b) To follow C'baoth.
(c) To destroy C'baoth.
(d) To place C'baoth on house arrest.
5. Who is with Leia as she and Han make their way to the battling Lukes?
(a) Karrde and the vornskrs.
(b) The vornskrs and the noghri.
(c) Karrde, the vornskrs, and the noghri.
(d) Karrde and the noghri.
6. How much time is the fuse set for by Lando and Chewie to destroy the mountain?
(a) Five minutes.
(b) Two minutes.
(c) Eight minutes.
(d) Ten minutes.
7. What is Mon Mothma's concern about the trip to Wayland?
(a) It is an unknown planet.
(b) It could be a set up to kill Luke and Han.
(c) It could be a set up to capture Luke and Han.
(d) It is a central base for the Empire.
8. Why does Leia initially tell Karrde he cannot land on Coruscant?
(a) The landing docks have been deactivated.
(b) The landing docks are full.
(c) The Imperial ships may also get through if the shield is lowered.
(d) The cloaked asteroids are a threat.
9. Why is Admiral Ackbar not present for the strategy meeting in the fourteenth chapter?
(a) It is unknown.
(b) He has been captured.
(c) He is in a battle on a different planet.
(d) He is away on inspection.
10. What helps Karrde land at the rearguard on Wayland?
(a) Only navigation lights.
(b) Only Noghri recognition signals.
(c) Navigation lights and Noghri recognition signals.
(d) Neither navigation lights nor Noghri recognition signals.
11. Who analyzes Karrde's data cards after he surrenders them?
(a) Par'tah and Ellor.
(b) Par'tah and Ferrier.
(c) Ellor and Ferrier.
(d) Par'tah, Ellor, and Ferrier.
12. What is the result of the negotiations between the Rebels and the Myneyrshi and Psadans?
(a) C-3PO becomes the new leader of the Myneyrshi and Psadans.
(b) Safe passage to the mountain.
(c) The Rebels learn valuable information about the Empire's plans.
(d) The Myneyrshi and Psadans agree to work for the New Republic for a price.
13. What are Drayson's overruled concerns about continuing the credit line for Karrde?
(a) Only profiteering.
(b) Only misinformation.
(c) Misinformation and profiteering.
(d) Neither misinformation nor profiteering.
14. What promise does Luke make to Mara in Chapter 24?
(a) That the Force is strong in the mountain.
(b) That she controls her destiny.
(c) That she will overcome her doubts.
(d) That she will be safe from danger.
15. What type of microphones are discovered as the Empire's system for recording conversations in the Palace Hallway?
Short Answer Questions
1. What species is Ekhrikhor clan Bakh'tor?
2. Who stabs Thrawn, causing the death of the last Grand Admiral and forcing the Empire to retreat?
3. Where did the severed hand that led to the creation of Luke's clone originate?
4. What do Imperial attack forces use to trap the smugglers at Bilbringi?
5. How many potential asteroids could the Rebels be faced with finding after Thrawn shatters them?
This section contains 572 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)