|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What contract offer does Par'tah receive from the Empire?
(a) Carrying engines to shipyards.
(b) Carrying speeder parts to warehouses.
(c) Carrying vehicles to transports.
(d) Carrying clone parts to warehouses.
2. What order does Thrawn give to Col Selid in Chapter 22?
(a) To follow C'baoth.
(b) To stop C'baoth's plans.
(c) To destroy C'baoth.
(d) To place C'baoth on house arrest.
3. Why does Leia initially tell Karrde he cannot land on Coruscant?
(a) The cloaked asteroids are a threat.
(b) The Imperial ships may also get through if the shield is lowered.
(c) The landing docks are full.
(d) The landing docks have been deactivated.
4. Who reports Mara's disappearance in Chapter 14?
(c) Mon Mothma.
5. Who is with Leia as she and Han make their way to the battling Lukes?
(a) Karrde and the noghri.
(b) Karrde and the vornskrs.
(c) Karrde, the vornskrs, and the noghri.
(d) The vornskrs and the noghri.
6. What does Ferrier use in his attempted escape in Chapter 18?
(a) A laser cannon.
(b) A thermal detonator.
(c) A blaster.
(d) A spear.
7. What causes alarm for Karrde in Chapter 18?
(a) Movement in the shadows around Wild Karrde.
(b) A previously undiscovered compartment in Wild Karrde.
(c) Missing parts on Wild Karrde.
(d) Missing weapons on Wild Karrde.
8. Where are the most important officers standing as Leia makes her way through the hallway in the fourteenth chapter?
(a) On the right side.
(b) On the left side.
(c) In the middle.
(d) In a room that is adjacent to the hallway.
9. According to Clyngunn's report in Chapter 15, where has the clone traffic dried up?
(a) Anthos sector.
(b) Raioballo sector.
(c) Orus sector.
(d) Tapani sector.
10. Why is Admiral Ackbar not present for the strategy meeting in the fourteenth chapter?
(a) He is in a battle on a different planet.
(b) He is away on inspection.
(c) He has been captured.
(d) It is unknown.
11. How does Mara agree to Luke's explanation of the Emperor's death?
12. As reported by Imperial intelligence, what is the probability that the Rebels will target Tangrene?
(a) Ninety four percent.
(b) Seventy four percent.
(c) Eighty four percent.
(d) One hundred percent.
13. What is Mon Mothma's concern about the trip to Wayland?
(a) It could be a set up to kill Luke and Han.
(b) It is an unknown planet.
(c) It is a central base for the Empire.
(d) It could be a set up to capture Luke and Han.
14. What does Luke compare the darkness of the mountain to on Wayland?
(a) An endless pit.
(b) A cave.
(d) The Empire.
15. Which one of the following is not an order given to Ferrier by Thrawn at the end of Chapter 15?
(a) Follow Luke and Mara.
(b) Attend the next meeting.
(c) Stay above suspicion.
(d) Plant incriminating evidence in the Wild Karrde.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Bel Iblis doubt the number of asteroids heading towards Coruscant?
2. What does Bel Iblis intend to do with the mysterious object before Thrawn pulverizes it?
3. Who do Drang and Sturm show force sensitivity around on Myrkr?
4. As Leia talks with General Rieekan, what are the cruisers using to prevent traffic to or from Coruscant?
5. What does Karrde suggest the smugglers steal from Bilbringi in Chapter 20?
This section contains 576 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)