|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who analyzes Karrde's data cards after he surrenders them?
(a) Par'tah and Ellor.
(b) Par'tah, Ellor, and Ferrier.
(c) Par'tah and Ferrier.
(d) Ellor and Ferrier.
2. What sound does Luke hear as he battles his clone?
(d) A swirling alarm.
3. What is the main topic of the discussion between Luke and Mara on their way to Mt. Tantiss in Chapter 19?
(a) The Rebels.
(b) The Force.
(c) The Empire.
(d) The New Republic.
4. Who reports Mara's disappearance in Chapter 14?
(a) Mon Mothma.
5. How does Mon Mothma initially react to the news of Mara's disappearance?
(a) She is surprised.
(b) She is sad.
(c) She is angry.
(d) She is calm.
6. Why is Admiral Ackbar not present for the strategy meeting in the fourteenth chapter?
(a) He has been captured.
(b) He is away on inspection.
(c) He is in a battle on a different planet.
(d) It is unknown.
7. What is on the data card that Ghent hands to Leia at the end of Chapter 14?
(a) The location of Wayland.
(b) The technical composition of the cloaked asteroids.
(c) The encrypt code for Imperial information.
(d) The location of an Imperial cruiser.
8. Who is attacking Luke and Mara in Leia's dream at the beginning of Chapter 14?
(a) The Emperor.
9. How does Wedge consider smugglers?
(a) Only as allies.
(b) As mercenaries, but allies.
(c) He does not give his opinion of them.
(d) As mercenaries and scum.
10. What addition to Luke's offer does C'baoth insist on?
(a) That the Rebels surrender.
(b) That Mara becomes his apprentice.
(c) That Leia becomes his apprentice.
(d) That the clones are not destroyed.
11. What does Karrde use to expose Ferrier's guilt?
(a) Ferrier's ignorance.
(b) Ferrier's vehemence.
(c) Ferrier's repeated absence.
(d) Ferrier's silence.
12. In detecting invisible asteroids, what does CGT stand for?
(a) Clouded Gathering Trap.
(b) Clouded Gravitation Trap.
(c) Crystal Gathering Trap.
(d) Crystal Gravitation Trap.
13. Because of the Psadans and Myneyrshi, how long does Mara anticipate the hike to be in Chapter 15?
(a) Fourteen to sixteen days.
(b) Nine to ten days.
(c) Eighteen to nineteen days.
(d) Twelve to thirteen days.
14. How many asteroids landing on Coruscant would it take to cause a catastrophe, according to General Rieekan?
15. How long is the battle at Xa Fel before the Rebels retreat?
(a) Fifty hours.
(b) Thirty hours.
(c) Forty hours.
(d) Twenty hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do Drang and Sturm show force sensitivity around on Myrkr?
2. Who does Mara think might be responsible for the clawbird carcass she and Luke discover?
3. Who recalls that only forty seven people can hear the transmitted messages of Ghent's decrypting program?
4. Why does Bel Iblis suggest looking for a recording system instead of spies?
5. What type of microphones are discovered as the Empire's system for recording conversations in the Palace Hallway?
This section contains 496 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)