|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Leia talks with General Rieekan, what are the cruisers using to prevent traffic to or from Coruscant?
(a) Gravity cones.
(d) Tractor beams.
2. What happens when Han tries to fire his blaster at C'baoth?
(a) The blaster does not fire.
(b) C'baoth blocks it.
(c) It bounces off of the walls.
(d) It wounds C'baoth.
3. What contract offer does Par'tah receive from the Empire?
(a) Carrying engines to shipyards.
(b) Carrying speeder parts to warehouses.
(c) Carrying clone parts to warehouses.
(d) Carrying vehicles to transports.
4. How does Wedge consider smugglers?
(a) Only as allies.
(b) He does not give his opinion of them.
(c) As mercenaries and scum.
(d) As mercenaries, but allies.
5. What does Admiral Ackbar talk about restoring in his speech in the nineteenth chapter?
(a) The Rebel fleet.
(b) Confidence in the New Republic.
(c) Funds for the war.
(d) Resolve and morale.
6. What suspicion does Luke have in Chapter 21?
(a) The mountain is less dangerous than expected.
(b) The ysalamiri have imprisoned C'baoth.
(c) Mara knows more than she is saying.
(d) The mountain is more dangerous than expected.
7. What does Ferrier use in his attempted escape in Chapter 18?
(a) A spear.
(b) A thermal detonator.
(c) A blaster.
(d) A laser cannon.
8. Why is Admiral Ackbar not present for the strategy meeting in the fourteenth chapter?
(a) He is away on inspection.
(b) It is unknown.
(c) He is in a battle on a different planet.
(d) He has been captured.
9. Who, controlled by C'baoth, arrange for his release in Chapter 24?
(a) The Noghri.
(b) The Vornskrs.
(c) The Myneyrshi.
(d) The Psadans.
10. What causes alarm for Karrde in Chapter 18?
(a) Missing parts on Wild Karrde.
(b) Movement in the shadows around Wild Karrde.
(c) Missing weapons on Wild Karrde.
(d) A previously undiscovered compartment in Wild Karrde.
11. How many potential asteroids could the Rebels be faced with finding after Thrawn shatters them?
(a) One hundred and eighty six.
(b) Two hundred and eighty six.
(c) Three hundred and eighty six.
(d) Four hundred and eighty six.
12. What order does Thrawn give to Col Selid in Chapter 22?
(a) To follow C'baoth.
(b) To stop C'baoth's plans.
(c) To destroy C'baoth.
(d) To place C'baoth on house arrest.
13. What is Mon Mothma's concern about the trip to Wayland?
(a) It could be a set up to capture Luke and Han.
(b) It could be a set up to kill Luke and Han.
(c) It is an unknown planet.
(d) It is a central base for the Empire.
14. Because of the Psadans and Myneyrshi, how long does Mara anticipate the hike to be in Chapter 15?
(a) Nine to ten days.
(b) Twelve to thirteen days.
(c) Fourteen to sixteen days.
(d) Eighteen to nineteen days.
15. Where did the severed hand that led to the creation of Luke's clone originate?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are the most important officers standing as Leia makes her way through the hallway in the fourteenth chapter?
2. What type of pet are Drang and Sturm?
3. What type of microphones are discovered as the Empire's system for recording conversations in the Palace Hallway?
4. Who reports Mara's disappearance in Chapter 14?
5. How many asteroids landing on Coruscant would it take to cause a catastrophe, according to General Rieekan?
This section contains 530 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)