|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who shuts down the mountain's intake systems, helping Luke to see ahead?
2. How many Jedi minds does C'baoth plan to rebuild and control?
(c) Tens of thousands.
3. Where does Mara remember the self-destruct switch for the mountain is located?
(a) Outside the mountain.
(b) On the other side of the mountain.
(c) The throne room.
(d) In the main control room.
4. As mentioned in Chapter 17, how many spy suspects does Leia think could have access to all fifteen teasers that have been passed?
(a) Half of them.
(c) Most of them.
(d) All of them.
5. What sound does Luke hear as he battles his clone?
(a) A swirling alarm.
6. Where are the most important officers standing as Leia makes her way through the hallway in the fourteenth chapter?
(a) On the left side.
(b) On the right side.
(c) In the middle.
(d) In a room that is adjacent to the hallway.
7. What does Leia compare Bel Iblis's chief adviser to in Chapter 14?
(a) A rock.
(b) A child.
(c) An animal.
(d) A wall.
8. What helps Karrde land at the rearguard on Wayland?
(a) Navigation lights and Noghri recognition signals.
(b) Only Noghri recognition signals.
(c) Only navigation lights.
(d) Neither navigation lights nor Noghri recognition signals.
9. Who recalls that only forty seven people can hear the transmitted messages of Ghent's decrypting program?
(a) Admiral Ackbar.
(c) Councilor Tevv.
10. Where are Luke and Mara in the final scene of the book?
(a) On a mountain.
(b) On the roof.
(c) In the Milennium Falcon.
(d) In the control center.
11. Breaking his silence, what frightens Fey'lya about the location of the Emperor's storehouse in Chapter 20?
(a) The unanticipated weapons.
(b) The forcefield around it.
(c) The unintended consequences of attacking it.
(d) The mountain.
12. What word does Luke yell as he furiously attacks and turns to C'baoth?
13. What color is the planet that the Millennium Falcon lands on in Chapter 16?
(a) Orange and yellow.
(b) Blue and green.
(c) Blue and red.
(d) Green and orange.
14. How does Wedge consider smugglers?
(a) Only as allies.
(b) He does not give his opinion of them.
(c) As mercenaries and scum.
(d) As mercenaries, but allies.
15. How many stories of circular balconies are storing the cloning cylinders inside of the mountain?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Clyngunn's report in Chapter 15, where has the clone traffic dried up?
2. What order does Thrawn give to Col Selid in Chapter 22?
3. Who kills C'baoth?
4. What does C'baoth ridicule Luke for in the beginning of Chapter 26?
5. How many asteroids landing on Coruscant would it take to cause a catastrophe, according to General Rieekan?
This section contains 486 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)