|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What helps Karrde land at the rearguard on Wayland?
(a) Only navigation lights.
(b) Only Noghri recognition signals.
(c) Navigation lights and Noghri recognition signals.
(d) Neither navigation lights nor Noghri recognition signals.
2. What type of pet are Drang and Sturm?
3. What difficulties are the smugglers encountering in the fifteenth chapter?
(a) Covering payroll and buying fuel.
(b) Buying fuel and being replaced with clones.
(c) Covering payroll and being replaced with clones.
(d) Covering payroll, buying fuel, and being replaced by clones.
4. According to Clyngunn's report in Chapter 15, where has the clone traffic dried up?
(a) Anthos sector.
(b) Raioballo sector.
(c) Orus sector.
(d) Tapani sector.
5. What does C'baoth ridicule Luke for in the beginning of Chapter 26?
(a) His attempt to battle with the Emperor.
(b) His lack of planning on the mission to destroy the warehouse.
(c) His effort to teach Mara the ways of the Force.
(d) His belief that the Jedi are guardians of peace.
6. Why is Admiral Ackbar not present for the strategy meeting in the fourteenth chapter?
(a) He has been captured.
(b) It is unknown.
(c) He is away on inspection.
(d) He is in a battle on a different planet.
7. Why does Bel Iblis doubt the number of asteroids heading towards Coruscant?
(a) The main asteroid was not as large as it appeared.
(b) Thrawn is not intelligent enough to cloak that many.
(c) It is expensive to cloak all of them.
(d) Many of them have drifted into space.
8. What type of microphones are discovered as the Empire's system for recording conversations in the Palace Hallway?
9. What alerts Leia of the pending secret weapon Thrawn is dispensing upon Coruscant?
(a) She recalls the danger of double blind-shields.
(b) She senses it with the Force.
(c) She receives a message from an informant.
(d) She has seen it in her dream.
10. What does Karrde use to expose Ferrier's guilt?
(a) Ferrier's vehemence.
(b) Ferrier's silence.
(c) Ferrier's ignorance.
(d) Ferrier's repeated absence.
11. What reminder from Luke causes C'baoth to become temporarily shaken?
(a) That C'baoth lacks the support of the Imperial forces.
(b) That the Emperor has already been defeated.
(c) That C'baoth is a clone.
(d) That Mara has already broken the connection to the Emperor.
12. Where are Luke and Mara in the final scene of the book?
(a) On the roof.
(b) In the Milennium Falcon.
(c) On a mountain.
(d) In the control center.
13. As of Chapter 23, how many asteroids have been neutralized on Coruscant?
(a) Thirty one.
(b) Forty one.
(c) Twenty one.
14. Where did the severed hand that led to the creation of Luke's clone originate?
15. What suspicion does Luke have in Chapter 21?
(a) Mara knows more than she is saying.
(b) The ysalamiri have imprisoned C'baoth.
(c) The mountain is more dangerous than expected.
(d) The mountain is less dangerous than expected.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Wedge work with to create a diversion in Chapter 28?
2. What causes alarm for Karrde in Chapter 18?
3. Where does Mara remember the self-destruct switch for the mountain is located?
4. Who will lead a feint to Tangrene?
5. What gift convinces Mara to finally look forward?
This section contains 561 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)