|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did the severed hand that led to the creation of Luke's clone originate?
2. Who is attacking Luke and Mara in Leia's dream at the beginning of Chapter 14?
(c) The Emperor.
3. Who shuts down the mountain's intake systems, helping Luke to see ahead?
4. What is Mon Mothma's concern about the trip to Wayland?
(a) It is an unknown planet.
(b) It is a central base for the Empire.
(c) It could be a set up to kill Luke and Han.
(d) It could be a set up to capture Luke and Han.
5. Who does Wedge work with to create a diversion in Chapter 28?
(a) Admiral Ackbar.
(c) General Rieekan.
(d) Bel Iblis.
6. Who do Drang and Sturm show force sensitivity around on Myrkr?
(a) Luke, Leia, and Mara.
(b) Luke and Leia.
(c) Leia and Mara.
(d) Luke and Mara.
7. In detecting invisible asteroids, what does CGT stand for?
(a) Clouded Gravitation Trap.
(b) Crystal Gravitation Trap.
(c) Clouded Gathering Trap.
(d) Crystal Gathering Trap.
8. Where are the most important officers standing as Leia makes her way through the hallway in the fourteenth chapter?
(a) In the middle.
(b) In a room that is adjacent to the hallway.
(c) On the right side.
(d) On the left side.
9. What does C'baoth ridicule Luke for in the beginning of Chapter 26?
(a) His effort to teach Mara the ways of the Force.
(b) His lack of planning on the mission to destroy the warehouse.
(c) His belief that the Jedi are guardians of peace.
(d) His attempt to battle with the Emperor.
10. What is on the data card that Ghent hands to Leia at the end of Chapter 14?
(a) The location of an Imperial cruiser.
(b) The encrypt code for Imperial information.
(c) The location of Wayland.
(d) The technical composition of the cloaked asteroids.
11. What contract offer does Par'tah receive from the Empire?
(a) Carrying engines to shipyards.
(b) Carrying speeder parts to warehouses.
(c) Carrying vehicles to transports.
(d) Carrying clone parts to warehouses.
12. What happens when Han tries to fire his blaster at C'baoth?
(a) It wounds C'baoth.
(b) C'baoth blocks it.
(c) The blaster does not fire.
(d) It bounces off of the walls.
13. Because of the Psadans and Myneyrshi, how long does Mara anticipate the hike to be in Chapter 15?
(a) Eighteen to nineteen days.
(b) Nine to ten days.
(c) Fourteen to sixteen days.
(d) Twelve to thirteen days.
14. What alerts Leia of the pending secret weapon Thrawn is dispensing upon Coruscant?
(a) She senses it with the Force.
(b) She recalls the danger of double blind-shields.
(c) She receives a message from an informant.
(d) She has seen it in her dream.
15. What helps Karrde land at the rearguard on Wayland?
(a) Only navigation lights.
(b) Neither navigation lights nor Noghri recognition signals.
(c) Only Noghri recognition signals.
(d) Navigation lights and Noghri recognition signals.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is with Leia as she and Han make their way to the battling Lukes?
2. What do Imperial attack forces use to trap the smugglers at Bilbringi?
3. What is the main topic of the discussion between Luke and Mara on their way to Mt. Tantiss in Chapter 19?
4. What sound does Luke hear as he battles his clone?
5. How many potential asteroids could the Rebels be faced with finding after Thrawn shatters them?
This section contains 580 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)