Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. All of the following animals are mentioned in the book, Last Chance to See, except for which of the following?
2. When did Chairman Mao proclaim the founding of the People's Republic of China?
3. Adams states that there are only ________ bottle palm trees on Round Island.
4. In November ________, Carl found a parakeet nest with three eggs inside.
5. In what year was the baiji dolphin first discovered, according to Adams in chapter Blind Panic?
Explain how discotheques are used as a metaphor for the confusion that humans bring into the worlds of animals. Why does he use this metaphor? What affect does it have on the reader?
Compare and contrast endemic to exotic species. Discuss the benefits and detriments of both, giving examples from the book to support your statements.
Write a research paper on the Aye-aye. Explain the major changes that have occurred since the publishing of Last Chance to See.
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)