|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. All of the following animals are mentioned in the book, Last Chance to See, except for which of the following?
2. When did Chairman Mao proclaim the founding of the People's Republic of China?
3. Adams states that there are only ________ bottle palm trees on Round Island.
4. In November ________, Carl found a parakeet nest with three eggs inside.
5. In what year was the baiji dolphin first discovered, according to Adams in chapter Blind Panic?
Essay Topic 1
Clearly identify the connection between the term "assumptions" and the chapter Blind Panic.
Essay Topic 2
Interpret the meaning of "Darkest Africa," as it relates to the chapter, Leopard-Skin Pillbox Hat.
Essay Topic 3
Compare and contrast endemic to exotic species. Discuss the benefits and detriments of both, giving examples from the book to support your statements.
This section contains 674 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)