Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. All of the following animals are mentioned in the book, Last Chance to See, except for which of the following?
2. When did Chairman Mao proclaim the founding of the People's Republic of China?
3. Adams states that there are only ________ bottle palm trees on Round Island.
4. In November ________, Carl found a parakeet nest with three eggs inside.
5. In what year was the baiji dolphin first discovered, according to Adams in chapter Blind Panic?
Compare and contrast endemic to exotic species. Discuss the benefits and detriments of both, giving examples from the book to support your statements.
In a detailed essay, explain the correlation between the story Sifting Through the Embers to the overall meaning of the book, Last Chance to See.
Detail the importance and history of the Great Ape as seen in the chapter, Leopard-Skin Pillbox Hat.
This section contains 148 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)