|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Adams and Carwardine went to Rodrigues Island to look for what animal?
(a) Elegant frog.
(b) Spider monkey.
(c) Three-toed sloth.
(d) Fruit bats.
2. What was Richard Lewis' profession?
3. What does Adams claim to be the most famous of all the animals on Mauritius?
(b) Gentle dove.
(c) Bush baby.
4. Adams informs the reader that ________, from the point of view of the ecology of the Mauritius, is a major problem.
5. According to Adams in the first sentence of chapter Blind Panic, ________ are the things you don't know you're making.
Short Answer Questions
1. The trips found in Last Chance to See were recorded for ________.
2. Adams and Carwardine entered the Tiananmen Square on ________.
3. How much was the old beggar woman asking for in return for a single book at the end of Sifting Through the Embers?
4. Mark explains that, "There are so many threatened animals around the world that, at the rate of ________ every ________ weeks, it would have taken Douglas and me more than three hundred years to search for them all."
5. The chapter Blind Panic explains that the baiji dolphin was first discovered in ________.
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)