Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. All of the following animals are mentioned in the book, Last Chance to See, except for which of the following?
(d) Komodo dragon.
2. When did Chairman Mao proclaim the founding of the People's Republic of China?
(a) July 21, 1823.
(b) June 18, 1812.
(c) October 1, 1949.
(d) January 3, 1933.
3. Adams states that there are only ________ bottle palm trees on Round Island.
4. In November ________, Carl found a parakeet nest with three eggs inside.
5. In what year was the baiji dolphin first discovered, according to Adams in chapter Blind Panic?
Short Answer Questions
1. The population of Chatham Island robins was down to one pregnant female, but the dedication of ________ and his team saved the species from extinction according to Mark's Epilogue.
2. A unique feature revealed by Adams about the baiji is that it is half ________.
3. When Adams wrote Last Chance to See, there were ________ human beings on earth.
4. According to Carwardine, there are only ______ elephants left in Africa due to poachers.
5. What was the name of the brilliant, but mad Welshman in his late 30s, who loves birds to the point of obsession?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)