Short Answer Key
1. According to the narrator in Twig Technology, in ________, by some sort of journalistic accident, the narrator went to look for an almost extinct animal.
2. In the beginning of Twig Technology, the narrator reveals that he went to what country?
3. What was the nearly extinct form of lemur called that Mark and Douglas went to search for in Twig Technology?
4. Who was an extremely experienced and knowledgeable zoologist who was working at that time for the World Wildlife Fund?
5. In Twig Technology, the narrator states that the Aye-aye is a ________ lemur.
6. Other than Madagascar, where else does the Aye-aye live?
7. The evolutionary change that passed Madagascar by was the arrival of the ________.
8. The narrator explains in Twig Technology that monkeys are ambitious and interested in all sorts of...
This section contains 3,562 words|
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)