|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Mark's Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Twig Technology, the narrator states that the Aye-aye is a ________ lemur.
2. ________ nest is the first encouraging sign that the kakapo project is actually working according to Mark's Epilogue.
3. According to a disturbing letter received by Douglas and Mark from a couple who had been working in China, the couple says that they ate ________.
(a) One Northern White Rhino.
(b) Two Baiji Dolphins.
(c) Three Kakapos.
(d) Two Aye-aye lemurs.
4. The evolutionary change that passed Madagascar by was the arrival of the ________.
5. Who was the photographer on the plane with Adams in Twig Technology?
(a) Alain le Garsmeur.
(b) Condo Subagyo.
(c) Chris Muir.
(d) Don Merton.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the narrator in the chapter Leopard-skin Pillbox Hat, where in Zaire do the mountain gorillas live?
2. Adams informs the reader that ________, from the point of view of the ecology of the Mauritius, is a major problem.
3. The children on Labuan Bajo in chapter Here Be Chickens were playing with a one-legged ________.
4. According to Adams, what species is one of man's closest living relatives?
5. What item did the pharmacie's in Zaire not carry that bewildered Adams in the chapter Leopard-skin Pillbox Hat?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)