|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Mark's Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does DOC stand for as it relates to the chapter, Heartbeats in the Night?
(a) Department of Conservation.
(b) Documentation of Compliance.
(c) Department of Corrections.
(d) Department of Commerce.
2. What guide did Adams and Carwardine expect to have in the chapter Here Be Chickens?
(a) Bill Black.
(b) Gary "Arab" Aburn.
(c) Mr. Condo.
3. Adams details that the gateway to the Forbidden City, the ________ Gate, is where the great iconic portrait of Chairman Mao gazed out across the vastness of the Tiananmen Square.
4. Bill Black claims he has flown in Fiordland for ________ years.
5. According to Richard Lewis, how many echo parakeets are there in the wild?
Short Answer Questions
1. The first thing Adams and Carwardine saw in the Zaire customs hut was a picture of a ________.
2. Adams explains that in the thirties, the Peace Hotel was known as the ________.
3. In Twig Technology, the narrator details how his airplane, full of ________ descendants arrived at ________ airport.
4. A guest house or small hotel in Indonesia is called a ________.
5. ________ is when a bird shakes its wings and body and is a sign that the bird feels ________.
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)