|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Rare, or Medium Rare?.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Twig Technology says that the Kakapo lives in what country?
(a) New Finland.
(b) New Zealand.
(c) New Guinea.
(d) New Amsterdam.
2. Mark Carwardine explains that there are more _________ per square meter of ground on Komodo than in any equivalent area on earth.
(a) Poisonous snakes.
(b) Poisonous frogs.
(c) Poisonous plants.
(d) Poisonous wasps.
3. According to Adams in Twig Technology, Antananarivo is pronounced ________.
4. Who has long been discredited as a bourgeois capitalist running-dog lackey, according to the chapter Blind Panic?
(a) Albert Einstein.
(c) Sir Isaac Newton.
(d) Leonardo da Vinci.
5. Who was the charming man with a squarish face, a shock of wavy black hair, and a thick black mustache that sat on his lip like a bar of chocolate?
(b) Mr. Condo.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the warden of Little Barrier Island?
2. Adams states in chapter Blind Panic that everyone in China rides ________.
3. Who was the premier expert on the endangered baiji described as a polite, kindly man about 60 years old, working at Nanjing University?
4. What was the nearly extinct form of lemur called that Mark and Douglas went to search for in Twig Technology?
5. Adams explains that once, before New Zealand was inhabited by humans, there were hundreds of thousands of ________.
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)