|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Rare, or Medium Rare?.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the warden's wife on Little Barrier Island's?
2. Adams informs the reader that a young female gorilla called ________, caught her hand in a wire antelope snare and eventually died of septicemia in August 1988.
3. According to Adams in the first sentence of chapter Blind Panic, ________ are the things you don't know you're making.
4. What was the name of the two smooth characters dressed in military camouflage and black berets, who slouched across the table languidly caressing their rifles in the chapter Leopard-skin Pillbox Hat?
(a) Boss and Conrad.
(b) Ros and Roberto.
(c) Zhou and Aartee.
(d) Murara and Serundori.
5. Douglas Adams informs the reader that every other shop in Zaire is a ________.
(a) Grocery store.
(d) Gas station.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what decade did Madagascar manage to divest themselves from French rule?
2. In the chapter Here Be Chickens, Adam and Carwardine board a boat that was a twenty-three-foot fishing vessel called the ________.
3. What guide did Adams and Carwardine expect to have in the chapter Here Be Chickens?
4. Who was the BBC producer who recorded Adams and Carwardine's exploits for a radio documentary series?
5. What item did the pharmacie's in Zaire not carry that bewildered Adams in the chapter Leopard-skin Pillbox Hat?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)