|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Rare, or Medium Rare?.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Adams and Carwardine need to buy a condom in chapter Blind Panic?
(a) To use as protection.
(b) To protect their food against bugs.
(c) To have a souvenir.
(d) To go over the microphone to record dolphins.
2. What term describes the process by which the bird cleans its beak of meat after eating, by rubbing it along a branch?
3. Carl Jones expresses that he hates ________ in the chapter Rare, or Medium Rare.
(d) Media people.
4. Who knows more about Kakapos than anyone else in the world, according to Adams?
(a) Don Merton.
(b) Chen Peixun.
(c) Jean-Jacques Petter.
(d) Doreen Montgomery.
5. Who was the man in Melbourne who Adams claim knew more about poisonous snakes than anyone else on earth?
(a) Dr. Charles R. Drew.
(b) Dr. Christiaan Barnard
(c) Dr. Struan Sutherland.
(d) Dr. Jean Astruc.
Short Answer Questions
1. Douglas Adams expressed that when people talk of "darkest Africa," it's usually ________ they have in mind.
2. What was the name of the non-round island near Mauritius Island in the Indian Ocean?
3. In Twig Technology, the narrator states that he flew thirteen hours from ________ to Madagascar.
4. Mark Carwardine says that Mauritius was originally colonized by the _______.
5. Adams reveals that both Richard and Carl's first obsession was for ________.
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)