|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Rare, or Medium Rare?.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the narrator in Twig Technology, in ________, by some sort of journalistic accident, the narrator went to look for an almost extinct animal.
2. Douglas Adams expressed that when people talk of "darkest Africa," it's usually ________ they have in mind.
(c) Republic of the Congo.
3. What is the name of the warden's wife on Little Barrier Island's?
4. According to Adams, who was a field researcher in Goma who has for years been responsible for gorilla conservation work in the area.
(a) David Pratt.
(b) Conrad Aveling.
(c) Bill Peabody.
(d) Chen Peixun.
5. Adams informs the reader that "Moose" was short for ________.
(d) Tineka Jawana.
Short Answer Questions
1. ________ is when a bird shakes its wings and body and is a sign that the bird feels ________.
2. What is the name of the tiny, idyllic, rain-forest island just off the northeast coast of Madagascar?
3. What guide did Adams and Carwardine expect to have in the chapter Here Be Chickens?
4. Who was the man in Melbourne who Adams claim knew more about poisonous snakes than anyone else on earth?
5. The Virunga Volcanoes border the following countries except for which one?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)