|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Here Be Chickens.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Dr. Sutherland, the ________ is the fifteenth deadliest snake in the world, and all the other fourteen are in ________.
(a) Indian Cobra / Australia.
(b) Northern Rubber Boa / Asia.
(c) Tiger Rattlesnake / Africa.
(d) Western Cottonmouth / United States.
2. Twig Technology declared that there are less than ________ Northern White rhinos left, and there's a desperate battle going on to save them from the poachers.
3. In Twig Technology, the narrator details how his airplane, full of ________ descendants arrived at ________ airport.
(a) Monkey / Antananarivo.
(b) German / Bubaque.
(c) Dutch / Narrabri.
(d) Christian / Inagua.
4. What is the name of the tiny, idyllic, rain-forest island just off the northeast coast of Madagascar?
(b) Nosy Mangabe.
5. Who was the photographer on the plane with Adams in Twig Technology?
(a) Don Merton.
(b) Condo Subagyo.
(c) Alain le Garsmeur.
(d) Chris Muir.
Short Answer Questions
1. All of the following marine creatures are more poisonous than anything on land except for which of the following?
2. Who was the charming man with a squarish face, a shock of wavy black hair, and a thick black mustache that sat on his lip like a bar of chocolate?
3. Who was the BBC producer who recorded Adams and Carwardine's exploits for a radio documentary series?
4. In Twig Technology, the narrator states that the Aye-aye is a ________ lemur.
5. The narrator explains in Twig Technology that monkeys are ambitious and interested in all sorts of things, especially ________, with which they found they could do all kinds of things that they couldn't do by themselves.
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)