|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Here Be Chickens.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. All of the following were on-board the twenty-three-foot fishing vessel in the chapter Here Be Chickens, except for which?
(b) Two small boys.
(c) Four chickens.
(d) A goat.
2. In Twig Technology, the narrator states that he flew thirteen hours from ________ to Madagascar.
(b) New Zealand.
3. The evolutionary change that passed Madagascar by was the arrival of the ________.
4. Mark Carwardine said in Twig Technology that the Ambassador in ________ promised that the Ministry of Agriculture would be able to give them two Land Rovers and a helicopter.
5. The narrator explains in Twig Technology that monkeys are ambitious and interested in all sorts of things, especially ________, with which they found they could do all kinds of things that they couldn't do by themselves.
Short Answer Questions
1. Dr. Sutherland explains that the most poisonous spider is the ________, which bites about five hundred people a year.
2. According to Dr. Sutherland, the ________ is the fifteenth deadliest snake in the world, and all the other fourteen are in ________.
3. In the beginning of Twig Technology, the narrator reveals that he went to what country?
4. What was the nearly extinct form of lemur called that Mark and Douglas went to search for in Twig Technology?
5. Who was an extremely experienced and knowledgeable zoologist who was working at that time for the World Wildlife Fund?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)