|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Here Be Chickens.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Douglas Adams, there are no ________ in Madagascar or in Papua New Guinea.
(c) Flying fox.
(d) Dwarf lemur.
2. In the beginning of Twig Technology, the narrator reveals that he went to what country?
(c) New Guinea.
3. Dr. Sutherland explains that the most poisonous spider is the ________, which bites about five hundred people a year.
(b) Brown Recluse.
(c) Sydney Funnel-web.
(d) Black Widow.
4. Who was the BBC producer who recorded Adams and Carwardine's exploits for a radio documentary series?
(a) Gary "Arab" Aburn.
(b) Zhou Kaiya.
(c) Michael Green.
(d) Gaynor Shutte.
5. In Twig Technology, the narrator states that the Aye-aye is a ________ lemur.
Short Answer Questions
1. All of the following were on-board the twenty-three-foot fishing vessel in the chapter Here Be Chickens, except for which?
2. Who was the photographer on the plane with Adams in Twig Technology?
3. According to Mark Carwardine, there are only _______ Kakapos still alive.
4. What animal is found in New Guinea and has a long and skeletal thin fourth finger?
5. Where are the Northern White rhinos located, according to Adams and Carwardine?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)