|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Here Be Chickens.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Twig Technology says that the Kakapo lives in what country?
(a) New Guinea.
(b) New Amsterdam.
(c) New Finland.
(d) New Zealand.
2. Where are the Northern White rhinos located, according to Adams and Carwardine?
3. The narrator states in the chapter Here Be Chickens, "I knew that if I were a mariner in unknown waters, the first thing I would write on my charts at this moment would be 'Here Be ________.'"
4. Douglas Adams reveals that there is a good living to be made in Bali from pointing at ________.
5. In what decade did Madagascar manage to divest themselves from French rule?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the nearly extinct form of lemur called that Mark and Douglas went to search for in Twig Technology?
2. Which two people meet Adams and Carwardine at the airport who are described as small, willowy-slim, healthy looking Indonesians?
3. Who was the charming man with a squarish face, a shock of wavy black hair, and a thick black mustache that sat on his lip like a bar of chocolate?
4. Twig Technology states that at the end of the last century, ________ took over Madagascar.
5. According to the narrator in Twig Technology, in ________, by some sort of journalistic accident, the narrator went to look for an almost extinct animal.
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)