|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Here Be Chickens.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What guide did Adams and Carwardine expect to have in the chapter Here Be Chickens?
(a) Mr. Condo.
(b) Gary "Arab" Aburn.
(c) Bill Black.
2. Who was the photographer on the plane with Adams in Twig Technology?
(a) Chris Muir.
(b) Alain le Garsmeur.
(c) Don Merton.
(d) Condo Subagyo.
3. The narrator explains in Twig Technology that monkeys are ambitious and interested in all sorts of things, especially ________, with which they found they could do all kinds of things that they couldn't do by themselves.
4. Who was the BBC producer who recorded Adams and Carwardine's exploits for a radio documentary series?
(a) Michael Green.
(b) Zhou Kaiya.
(c) Gary "Arab" Aburn.
(d) Gaynor Shutte.
5. Douglas Adams reveals that there is a good living to be made in Bali from pointing at ________.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the first animal Adams and Carwardine looked for in Here Be Chickens?
2. According to the agent at the Merpati Airlines, there were ________ people booked on Adams and Carwardine's return flight to Bali.
3. In Twig Technology, the narrator states that he flew thirteen hours from ________ to Madagascar.
4. What animal is found in New Guinea and has a long and skeletal thin fourth finger?
5. In what decade did Madagascar manage to divest themselves from French rule?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)