|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Here Be Chickens.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Twig Technology declared that there are less than ________ Northern White rhinos left, and there's a desperate battle going on to save them from the poachers.
2. According to the agent at the Merpati Airlines, there were ________ people booked on Adams and Carwardine's return flight to Bali.
3. The narrator states in the chapter Here Be Chickens, "I knew that if I were a mariner in unknown waters, the first thing I would write on my charts at this moment would be 'Here Be ________.'"
4. A guest house or small hotel in Indonesia is called a ________.
5. What is the name of the tiny, idyllic, rain-forest island just off the northeast coast of Madagascar?
(c) Nosy Mangabe.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Douglas Adams, there are ________ species of lemurs on Madagascar.
2. The children on Labuan Bajo in chapter Here Be Chickens were playing with a one-legged ________.
3. In the beginning of Twig Technology, the narrator reveals that he went to what country?
4. Where are the Northern White rhinos located, according to Adams and Carwardine?
5. Adams informs the reader that "Moose" was short for ________.
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)