|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Here Be Chickens.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which two people meet Adams and Carwardine at the airport who are described as small, willowy-slim, healthy looking Indonesians?
(a) Tori and Dean.
(b) Stella and Liam.
(c) Kiri and Moose.
(d) Bill and Scout.
2. Who was an extremely experienced and knowledgeable zoologist who was working at that time for the World Wildlife Fund?
(a) Mark Carwardine.
(d) Douglas Adams.
3. Where are the Northern White rhinos located, according to Adams and Carwardine?
4. What animal is found in New Guinea and has a long and skeletal thin fourth finger?
(d) The long-fingered possum.
5. According to Dr. Sutherland, the ________ is the fifteenth deadliest snake in the world, and all the other fourteen are in ________.
(a) Western Cottonmouth / United States.
(b) Tiger Rattlesnake / Africa.
(c) Northern Rubber Boa / Asia.
(d) Indian Cobra / Australia.
Short Answer Questions
1. Twig Technology states that at the end of the last century, ________ took over Madagascar.
2. In Twig Technology, the narrator states that he flew thirteen hours from ________ to Madagascar.
3. Mark Carwardine explains that there are more _________ per square meter of ground on Komodo than in any equivalent area on earth.
4. According to Adams, what happens to all cats born in Labuan Bajo?
5. According to Adams in Twig Technology, Antananarivo is pronounced ________.
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)