|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Here Be Chickens.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Douglas Adams was a self-proclaimed writer of humorous ________.
(a) Science fiction.
(b) Romance fiction.
(d) Historical fiction.
2. What animal is the world's largest, fattest, and least able-to-fly parrot?
(a) Elephant birds.
3. Mark Carwardine explains that the best way to catch a Komodo dragon is to have a ________ that has been dead for ________ days.
(a) Camel / 2.
(b) Goat / 3.
(c) Llama / 6.
(d) Snake / 7.
4. Douglas Adams reveals that there is a good living to be made in Bali from pointing at ________.
5. According to Adams, what happens to all cats born in Labuan Bajo?
(a) They have their tails docked.
(b) They are sold on the black market.
(c) They are killed.
(d) They are shipped to Europe.
Short Answer Questions
1. Twig Technology states that at the end of the last century, ________ took over Madagascar.
2. Who was the charming man with a squarish face, a shock of wavy black hair, and a thick black mustache that sat on his lip like a bar of chocolate?
3. According to the narrator in Twig Technology, in ________, by some sort of journalistic accident, the narrator went to look for an almost extinct animal.
4. Who was the man in Melbourne who Adams claim knew more about poisonous snakes than anyone else on earth?
5. In Here Be Chickens, room service told Adams and Carwardine that the ________ would be a handy thing to have when looking for man-eating lizards.
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)