|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Here Be Chickens.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dr. Sutherland explains that the most poisonous spider is the ________, which bites about five hundred people a year.
(a) Brown Recluse.
(b) Black Widow.
(c) Sydney Funnel-web.
2. What was the nearly extinct form of lemur called that Mark and Douglas went to search for in Twig Technology?
(c) Alaotran Gentle.
(d) Fat-Tailed Dwarf.
3. In Twig Technology, the narrator details how his airplane, full of ________ descendants arrived at ________ airport.
(a) German / Bubaque.
(b) Monkey / Antananarivo.
(c) Christian / Inagua.
(d) Dutch / Narrabri.
4. According to the agent at the Merpati Airlines, there were ________ people booked on Adams and Carwardine's return flight to Bali.
5. All of the following were on-board the twenty-three-foot fishing vessel in the chapter Here Be Chickens, except for which?
(a) Four chickens.
(b) A goat.
(d) Two small boys.
Short Answer Questions
1. What guide did Adams and Carwardine expect to have in the chapter Here Be Chickens?
2. According to Adams, what happens to all cats born in Labuan Bajo?
3. Which two people meet Adams and Carwardine at the airport who are described as small, willowy-slim, healthy looking Indonesians?
4. ________ is on the island of Flores and is the nearest port to Komodo.
5. Twig Technology declared that there are less than ________ Northern White rhinos left, and there's a desperate battle going on to save them from the poachers.
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)