|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Here Be Chickens.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the first animal Adams and Carwardine looked for in Here Be Chickens?
(b) Squirrel monkey.
(c) Komodo dragon.
(d) White Lion.
2. Who was the charming man with a squarish face, a shock of wavy black hair, and a thick black mustache that sat on his lip like a bar of chocolate?
(b) Mr. Condo.
3. In Twig Technology, the narrator states that the Aye-aye is a ________ lemur.
4. The narrator states in the chapter Here Be Chickens, "I knew that if I were a mariner in unknown waters, the first thing I would write on my charts at this moment would be 'Here Be ________.'"
5. What is the name of the tiny, idyllic, rain-forest island just off the northeast coast of Madagascar?
(c) Nosy Mangabe.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are the Northern White rhinos located, according to Adams and Carwardine?
2. The narrator explains in Twig Technology that monkeys are ambitious and interested in all sorts of things, especially ________, with which they found they could do all kinds of things that they couldn't do by themselves.
3. According to Douglas Adams, there are no ________ in Madagascar or in Papua New Guinea.
4. In Here Be Chickens, room service told Adams and Carwardine that the ________ would be a handy thing to have when looking for man-eating lizards.
5. Twig Technology states that at the end of the last century, ________ took over Madagascar.
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)