|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Mark's Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Adams, what species is one of man's closest living relatives?
(a) Mountain gorilla.
2. ________, a vast tract of mountainous terrain that occupies the southwest corner of South Island, ________, is one of the most astounding pieces of land anywhere on God's earth, according to Douglas Adams.
(a) Cape Town / South Africa.
(b) Great Barrier Reef / Australia.
(c) Machu Picchu / Peru.
(d) Fiordland / New Zealand.
3. According to Adams in the first sentence of chapter Blind Panic, ________ are the things you don't know you're making.
4. Mark Carwardine explains that ring-tailed lemurs have scent glands in their ________.
5. In the chapter Here Be Chickens, Adam and Carwardine board a boat that was a twenty-three-foot fishing vessel called the ________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Professor Zhou said that ________ in the Yangtze was a major problem for the baiji dolphins, and severely interfered with their echolocation.
2. Who was the warden of Little Barrier Island?
3. Adams explains that all the history of China is symbolically focused at the ________.
4. When asked in chapter Blind Panic "are you feeling nervous about something," Adams replies, "________."
5. What was the name of the two smooth characters dressed in military camouflage and black berets, who slouched across the table languidly caressing their rifles in the chapter Leopard-skin Pillbox Hat?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)