|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Blind Panic.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is said to be one of the most experienced helicopter pilots in the world, according to the narrator?
(a) Terry Greene.
(b) Richard Lewis.
(c) Craig Hodsell.
(d) Bill Black.
2. Who was the man in Melbourne who Adams claim knew more about poisonous snakes than anyone else on earth?
(a) Dr. Struan Sutherland.
(b) Dr. Christiaan Barnard
(c) Dr. Jean Astruc.
(d) Dr. Charles R. Drew.
3. Adams explains that once, before New Zealand was inhabited by humans, there were hundreds of thousands of ________.
(a) Komodo dragons.
4. Douglas Adams explains in the chapter Blind Panic that foreigners are not allowed to ________ in China.
5. Twig Technology declared that there are less than ________ Northern White rhinos left, and there's a desperate battle going on to save them from the poachers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has long been discredited as a bourgeois capitalist running-dog lackey, according to the chapter Blind Panic?
2. Where are the Northern White rhinos located, according to Adams and Carwardine?
3. Adams details that the gateway to the Forbidden City, the ________ Gate, is where the great iconic portrait of Chairman Mao gazed out across the vastness of the Tiananmen Square.
4. Adams informs the reader that a young female gorilla called ________, caught her hand in a wire antelope snare and eventually died of septicemia in August 1988.
5. The chapter Blind Panic explains that the baiji dolphin was first discovered in ________.
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)