|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Blind Panic.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the first animal Adams and Carwardine looked for in Here Be Chickens?
(b) White Lion.
(c) Komodo dragon.
(d) Squirrel monkey.
2. In Twig Technology, the narrator details how his airplane, full of ________ descendants arrived at ________ airport.
(a) Dutch / Narrabri.
(b) Christian / Inagua.
(c) Monkey / Antananarivo.
(d) German / Bubaque.
3. Twig Technology states that at the end of the last century, ________ took over Madagascar.
4. ________ is on the island of Flores and is the nearest port to Komodo.
(a) Labuan Bajo.
5. What was the name of the Scotsman from DOC that accompanied Adams and Carwardine in the chapter,Heartbeats in the Night?
(b) Juan Carlos Cardenas.
(c) Ron Tindall.
(d) Bruce harris.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the chapter Blind Panic, Adams and Carwardine made a diversion to see an ________ farm, from which they got chased by police on the grounds that they didn't have appropriate permits.
2. According to Douglas Adams, there are ________ species of lemurs on Madagascar.
3. The currency-declaration forms that Adams and Carwardine had to fill out in Zaire had the heading ________, crossed out, with "Zaire" written instead in pencil.
4. Mark Carwardine said in Twig Technology that the Ambassador in ________ promised that the Ministry of Agriculture would be able to give them two Land Rovers and a helicopter.
5. What was the name of the benign man with the air of a vicar on-board the plane with Adams and Carwardine in the chapter, Heartbeats in the Night?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)