|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Blind Panic.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What part of Arab's body was the kakapo holding lightly, but firmly in its bill in Heartbeats in the Night?
(b) Upper lip.
(c) Left earlobe.
(d) Right forefinger.
2. When asked in chapter Blind Panic "are you feeling nervous about something," Adams replies, "________."
3. What was the first animal Adams and Carwardine looked for in Here Be Chickens?
(a) White Lion.
(b) Squirrel monkey.
(d) Komodo dragon.
4. Who was the photographer on the plane with Adams in Twig Technology?
(a) Condo Subagyo.
(b) Alain le Garsmeur.
(c) Don Merton.
(d) Chris Muir.
5. Adams states that when Captain Cook saw New Zealand from the sea in ________, he recorded that "inland as far as the eye can see the peaks are crowded together as to scarcely admit any valleys between them."
Short Answer Questions
1. All of the following are names of the Kakapos on the Little Barrier Island, except for which of the following?
2. Adams explains that all the history of China is symbolically focused at the ________.
3. What was the nearly extinct form of lemur called that Mark and Douglas went to search for in Twig Technology?
4. When did Chairman Mao proclaim the founding of the People's Republic of China?
5. In what decade did Madagascar manage to divest themselves from French rule?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)