|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Blind Panic.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what decade did Madagascar manage to divest themselves from French rule?
2. Douglas Adams explains that in the middle of one of the biggest, longest, noisiest, dirtiest thoroughfares in the world lives the reincarnation of a ________.
(a) Golden calf.
(b) Drowned princess.
(c) Bronze monkey.
(d) Golden Minx.
3. When did Chairman Mao proclaim the founding of the People's Republic of China?
(a) October 1, 1949.
(b) July 21, 1823.
(c) January 3, 1933.
(d) June 18, 1812.
4. Who are the two stereotypically superior, young German tourists in Zaïre who go with Adams and Carwardine on their search for mountain gorillas?
(a) Arab and Zhou.
(b) Helmut and Kurt.
(c) Murara and Serundori.
(d) Kes and Fraser.
5. According to Adams, ________ in every five of the gorillas alive in the world's zoos today were originally taken from the wild.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Douglas Adams, there are ________ species of lemurs on Madagascar.
2. Twig Technology says that the Kakapo lives in what country?
3. Adams discovers that condoms are referred to as a ________ in China.
4. How many poachers does Murara claim to have shot dead?
5. According to Adams in the first sentence of chapter Blind Panic, ________ are the things you don't know you're making.
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)