|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Rare, or Medium Rare?.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the Mauritius kestrel who was in love with Carl Jones?
2. Who was the charming man with a squarish face, a shock of wavy black hair, and a thick black mustache that sat on his lip like a bar of chocolate?
(a) Mr. Condo.
3. What does Adams claim to be the most famous of all the animals on Mauritius?
(c) Gentle dove.
(d) Bush baby.
4. Carl Jones expresses that he hates ________ in the chapter Rare, or Medium Rare.
(d) Media people.
5. Dr. Sutherland explains that the most poisonous spider is the ________, which bites about five hundred people a year.
(a) Black Widow.
(b) Brown Recluse.
(d) Sydney Funnel-web.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the first animal Adams and Carwardine looked for in Here Be Chickens?
2. All of the following marine creatures are more poisonous than anything on land except for which of the following?
3. Adams states that there are only ________ bottle palm trees on Round Island.
4. Who knows more about Kakapos than anyone else in the world, according to Adams?
5. Douglas Adams states that the Kakapo is a bird that in some ways reminds him of the ________.
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)