1. According to the narrator in Twig Technology, in ________, by some sort of journalistic accident, the narrator went to look for an almost extinct animal.
2. In the beginning of Twig Technology, the narrator reveals that he went to what country?
(d) New Guinea.
3. What was the nearly extinct form of lemur called that Mark and Douglas went to search for in Twig Technology?
(b) Alaotran Gentle.
(d) Fat-Tailed Dwarf.
4. Who was an extremely experienced and knowledgeable zoologist who was working at that time for the World Wildlife Fund?
(a) Douglas Adams.
(d) Mark Carwardine.
5. In Twig Technology, the narrator states that the Aye-aye is a ________ lemur.
6. Other than Madagascar, where else does the Aye-aye live?
(c) New Zealand.
7. The evolutionary change that passed Madagascar by was the arrival of the ________.
This section contains 4,411 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)