|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Crossbeams," how many ticks does Snow have after going through the woods to get LaRose?
2. In "The Passage," how did Mrs. Peace's mother die?
(a) Breast cancer.
(d) Lung cancer.
3. In "The Gate," what type of perfume do Snow and Josette buy for their mother?
(b) Jovan Musk.
(c) Eau Sauvage.
(d) White Diamonds.
4. In "The Door," what do Landreaux and Emmaline do with the rifle?
(a) Give it away.
(b) Sell it.
(c) Destroy it.
(d) Burn it.
5. In "The Door" what does Landreaux do for a living?
(a) Nurse's aide.
(b) Physical therapy assistant.
(c) X-ray technician.
6. What is the month in "The Crossbeams"?
7. In "The Crossbeams," what sport does Snow's boyfriend participate in?
8. In "The Passage," how often does Nola check on the children when they are in the yard?
(a) 15 minutes.
(b) An hour.
(c) 2 hours.
(d) 10 minutes.
9. In "The Passage," when did Frank Baum first write that Indians needed to be annihilated?
10. In "The Passage," when did the family stop using the outhouse and hauling water?
11. What month did Landreaux leave for boarding school when he was a child?
12. In "Almond Joy," what direction did Wolfred and the girl go after leaving Mackinnon?
13. When Landreaux was traveling by bus to boarding school, how old was a child who threw up?
14. In "The Door," how much older is Landreaux than Emmaline?
(a) 3 years.
(b) 5 years.
(c) 6 years.
(d) 4 years.
15. In "Almond Joy," what does Maggie want on her fingernails?
(a) Red with blue and white dots.
(b) Purple and white dots.
(c) White with black spirals.
(d) Purple and white skulls.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Passage," how tall is Peter?
2. In "The Door" what did Georgie Mighty do before he became a county coroner?
3. In "The Door," what color are Emmaline's eyes?
4. In "The Crossbeams," what stuffed animals are under Dusty's tree?
5. In "The Gate," what does Mrs. Peace do instead of smoke?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)