|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 153-225.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Door," what was Dusty wearing when Landreaux shot him?
(a) Tan jacket.
(b) White T-shirt.
(c) Green jacket.
(d) Tan T-shirt.
2. In "The Gate," what does Nola serve for dinner?
(a) Soup and bread.
(b) Turkey sandwiches.
(c) Macaroni and cheese.
(d) Tuna sandwiches.
3. What do the boys buy after getting off the bus in "Romeo and Landreaux"?
(a) Fried chicken and pop.
(c) Pop and popcorn.
(d) Hot dogs.
4. In "The Crossbeams," what color chair does Nola put in the barn to use for a suicide attempt?
5. On December 31 in "The Gate," what does Nola make to eat?
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Green Chair," what is LaRose making?
2. What is the name of Dougie Veddar's older brother?
3. In "The Gate," how old does Hollis remember that he was when his dad dropped him off with Landreaux and Emmaine?
4. In "Romeo and Landreaux," what store do Romeo and Landreaux go to after leaving the old woman?
5. In "Romeo and Landreaux," when the boys get off the bus how often have Romeo and Landreaux seen stoplights before?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)