Mid-Book Test (up to Chapter 12, Black Renaissance)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What does Langston learn about his father?
2. When is Langston reunited with his father for a short while?
3. What does Langston do when he is denied admittance because of his color?
4. During this time he meets with many important literary figures of what movement?
5. Where does Langston enjoy watching Saturday football games?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. How does Langston become involved in school activities at Central High School?
This section contains 1,001 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)