|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, Africa.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Langston do at the end of the summer?
(a) He attends Columbia University.
(b) He stays in Mexico.
(c) He returns to the United States.
(d) He visits friends in Paris.
2. Does Langston finish college at Columbia?
(b) No, but he attends graduate school there.
(d) No, because he transfers to NYU.
3. Who is Langston's only friend at Columbia?
4. Where will he be joining these people?
(a) In Cleveland, Ohio.
(b) In Chicago, Illinois.
(c) In Washington, DC.
(d) In Lincoln, Illinois.
5. Where does Langston enjoy watching Saturday football games?
(a) At his high school.
(b) At the Kansas State University.
(c) On television.
(d) At the University of Kansas.
Short Answer Questions
1. During his senior year of high school, what happens to Langston?
2. Where is "The Weary Blues" published?
3. What happens when Langston is a junior in high school?
4. After crossing into the country, why is Langston denied a sleeping car on the train?
5. What does Langston's mother want him to do?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)