|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, I've Known Rivers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. That spring, where is Langston invited to spend the summer?
(a) With his stepfather in Chicago, Illinois.
(b) With his father in Cleveland, Ohio.
(c) With his father in Toluca, Mexico.
(d) With his father in Memphis, Tennessee.
2. What does Langston do at this revival?
(a) He hides in a back pew.
(b) He is saved.
(c) He refuses to join the children by the altar.
(d) He pretends to be saved.
3. Has Langston become interested in writing?
(b) Yes, just recently.
(c) Not yet.
4. Where does Langston accept a job teaching English?
(a) In a private business school and in a girls' finishing school.
(b) In a public school in Mexico City.
(c) In a public university.
(d) In a private all boys' technical college.
5. Where does Langston's father offer to take Langston?
(a) To Mexico City for the bullfights.
(b) To Cleveland to visit the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.
(c) To Chicago for musical performances.
(d) To Memphis for blues music.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the children do one by one?
2. Why is Langston's summer in Toluca not a bad one?
3. Why does Langston move to Cleveland?
4. What would Langston rather read?
5. What does Langston's mother make him do at church?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)