|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, I've Known Rivers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Langston's mother want him to do?
(a) Stay with her in Chicago.
(b) Get a job in Cleveland.
(c) Go to Mexico.
(d) Move to New York.
2. What happens during a revival?
(a) Langston accepts Jesus as his savior.
(b) The entire congregaton prays for the souls of the children.
(c) The children of the congregation are baptized.
(d) Langston finally attends church with the Reeds.
3. Who introduces Langston to the poetry of Carl Sandburg?
(a) Miss Ellen Conn.
(b) Miss Ethel Weimer.
(c) Miss Emily Mills.
(d) Miss Emilia Hartkopf.
4. Has Langston become interested in writing?
(a) Yes, just recently.
(b) Not yet.
5. What has Langston's mother just done?
(a) Moved in with her sister.
(b) Divorced his father.
(c) Had another child.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who takes Langston in?
2. What does Langston do at this revival?
3. What does Langston do that evening?
4. Whose poems does Langston like?
5. What does Langston do when he hears how much his food will cost?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)