|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Central High.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens during a revival?
(a) Langston finally attends church with the Reeds.
(b) Langston accepts Jesus as his savior.
(c) The entire congregaton prays for the souls of the children.
(d) The children of the congregation are baptized.
2. In what school does Langston's mother enroll him?
(a) Indian Creek School.
(b) The Harrison Street School.
(c) Poly Preparatory School.
(d) Berkeley-Carroll School.
3. What does Langston do that evening?
(a) He prays.
(b) He cries himself to sleep.
(c) He calls his mother.
(d) He writes a letter to his mother.
4. Does Langston have any interest in poetry?
(a) Quite a bit.
(d) A lot.
5. What does he do during this activity?
(a) He refuses to sing.
(b) He trips and drops the candle.
(c) He becomes bored and starts rolling his eyes and giggling.
(d) He laughs and makes fun of the reading.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Langston do at this revival?
2. When is Langston reunited with his father for a short while?
3. Whose poems does Langston like?
4. As what is Langston's mother employed?
5. How does Langston help this family?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)