|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Central High.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Has Langston become interested in writing?
(a) Yes, just recently.
(b) Not yet.
2. What do the children do one by one?
(a) They thank their families and friends for their support.
(b) They read a passage from the Bible.
(c) They approach the altar.
(d) They sing a solo.
3. In what school does Langston's mother enroll him?
(a) The Harrison Street School.
(b) Berkeley-Carroll School.
(c) Poly Preparatory School.
(d) Indian Creek School.
4. Who introduces Langston to the poetry of Carl Sandburg?
(a) Miss Emily Mills.
(b) Miss Emilia Hartkopf.
(c) Miss Ethel Weimer.
(d) Miss Ellen Conn.
5. What would Langston rather read?
(c) Science fiction.
(d) Historical fiction.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Langston help this family?
2. What happens during a revival?
3. What does Langston do at this revival?
4. What does Langston do that evening?
5. What does Langston learn at this community center?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)