|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20, Theater in a Suitcase.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Langston think about the box of books he has brought for this journey?
(a) He decides they are a part of his past.
(b) They will be a part of his new life.
(c) They will help him in his journey in Africa.
(d) He is glad he brought them.
2. As what is Langston's mother employed?
(a) A maid.
(b) A cook.
(c) A teacher.
(d) A nanny.
3. For how long does "Don't You Want to Be Free?" run?
(a) One hundred and fifteen consecutive performances.
(b) One hundred and thirty-five consecutive performances.
(c) Two hundred and twenty-five consecutive performances.
(d) Nintey-five consecutive performances.
4. To where do Langston and his mother move back?
(c) New York.
5. When do Langston and his friend set off for the South?
(a) October of 1921.
(b) October of 1941.
(c) October of 1931.
(d) October of 1951.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Lincoln?
2. What does Langston's mother want him to do?
3. What does Hughes purchase?
4. Whose poems does Langston like?
5. When Langston has had enough of the ocean and asked for his pay, where does he travel?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)