|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Does Lancelot intend to continue his relationship with Anna?
2. What did Lancelot suggest to his wife when he came home on the final day of shooting?
3. At the end of Chapter 6, Lancelot tells a story about whom?
4. At the end of the book, where does Lancelot say he plans to go once he leaves where he is currently at?
5. What does Lancelot convince Tex to do in Chapter 8?
Essay Topic 1
What is a "foil" in literature? What is the purpose of the foil? Give at least two examples of characters in this book who function as foils and describe their purpose.
Essay Topic 2
Using examples from the book in support of your answer, explain how Lancelot and Percival symbolize the battle between good and evil.
Essay Topic 3
Why is Lancelot obsessed with infidelity? Give three examples of how this obsession manifests itself in the story.
This section contains 734 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)