|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. After watching the tapes, what does Lancelot do?
2. At the end of Chapter 9, what does Lancelot continue to claim he is going to create?
3. Why does Lancelot support the decision in Chapter 7 of the individual to be a homosexual?
4. At the end of Chapter 9, where does Lancelot continue to claim they are living?
5. In Chapter 7, who is presented as a homosexual?
Short Essay Questions
1. After viewing the tapes, what does Lancelot tell Merlin to do and why?
2. What are Lancelot's plans after he leaves the hospital?
3. What was wrong with the tapes Elgin made for Lancelot?
4. Lancelot wants to create his own world where women will be treated how?
5. What will be the difference in women between the New World and the current world?
6. What are two things Lancelot does not want in his new world?
7. What happens when Lancelot asks Harry questions?
8. What does Lancelot claim as the point of his quest through the story?
9. How does Lancelot think women are ruining society?
10. What does Lancelot confess he knew about his mother, when he thinks he sees her at his desk?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Using examples from the book in support of your answer, explain how Lancelot and Percival symbolize the battle between good and evil.
Essay Topic 2
What is the moral of the story? Is there one? Support your answer with evidence from the book.
Essay Topic 3
What is a flashback? How does the author use them in this book? Are they effective? Give at least three examples in support of your answer.
This section contains 559 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)