Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of Chapter 7, where did Lancelot's wife tell Lancelot she was heading?
2. What has truly changed for Lancelot by the end of Chapter 9?
3. In Chapter 7, who is presented as a homosexual?
4. What did Lancelot convince Lucy to do in Chapter 8?
5. In Chapter 6, Lancelot says he is reliving his __________?
Lancelot believes that he has discovered the truth about evil. What is this truth? Give three examples that support your answer.
Why is Lancelot obsessed with infidelity? Give three examples of how this obsession manifests itself in the story.
Lancelot says that "All he had to do was solve the mystery of the universe, which may be difficult but is not as difficult as living an ordinary life." Do you believe that Lancelot's statement accurately portrays his character? Why or why not? Support your answer with examples from the book.
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)