Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of Chapter 7, where did Lancelot's wife tell Lancelot she was heading?
2. What has truly changed for Lancelot by the end of Chapter 9?
3. In Chapter 7, who is presented as a homosexual?
4. What did Lancelot convince Lucy to do in Chapter 8?
5. In Chapter 6, Lancelot says he is reliving his __________?
Essay Topic 1
Is Lancelot a moral character? What about the others? Why? What definition of moral character are you using? Support your answer with examples from the book.
Essay Topic 2
What is a metaphor? What are two metaphors the author uses and are they effective?
Essay Topic 3
Using the book to support your answer, explain whether neglect is a theme of the book, and how it is used.
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)