|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of Chapter 9, what does Lancelot continue to claim he is going to create?
2. At the end of the book, where does Lancelot say he plans to go once he leaves where he is currently at?
3. At the end of Chapter 9, where does Lancelot continue to claim they are living?
4. In Chapter 6, when was the announcement made?
5. What has truly changed for Lancelot by the end of Chapter 9?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Lancelot's New World going to be centered around?
2. What are two things Lancelot does not want in his new world?
3. Lancelot wants to create his own world where women will be treated how?
4. What will be the difference in women between the New World and the current world?
5. What does Lancelot do to the pipe in the basement?
6. What does Lancelot claim as the point of his quest through the story?
7. What are Lancelot's plans after he leaves the hospital?
8. Why does Lancelot get to leave the hospital?
9. What does Lancelot think about his son's decision to become a homosexual?
10. What did Raine give Lancelot before the storm?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Was Harry ever really present? What pieces of evidence in the story lead you to believe that Harry was, or was not, present?
Essay Topic 2
What is a tragic hero? Who is a tragic hero in the story? Why? Use at least two examples from the book to support your answer.
Essay Topic 3
What is a flashback? How does the author use them in this book? Are they effective? Give at least three examples in support of your answer.
This section contains 531 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)