|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 6, Lancelot says he is reliving his __________?
2. In Chapter 7, the theme of the novel continues to grow, and appears to be what?
3. What was Lancelot's wife like when he arrived home on the final day of shooting?
4. How many people did Lancelot kill that night?
5. In Chapter 6, where did Lancelot go to watch his wife act?
Essay Topic 1
Using examples from the book in support of your answer, explain how Lancelot and Percival symbolize the battle between good and evil.
Essay Topic 2
Based on evidence from the book. explain why Lancelot is not a reliable narrator.
Essay Topic 3
What is a tragic hero? Who is a tragic hero in the story? Why? Use at least two examples from the book to support your answer.
This section contains 653 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)