Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of Chapter 7, where did Lancelot's wife tell Lancelot she was heading?
2. What has truly changed for Lancelot by the end of Chapter 9?
3. In Chapter 7, who is presented as a homosexual?
4. What did Lancelot convince Lucy to do in Chapter 8?
5. In Chapter 6, Lancelot says he is reliving his __________?
Essay Topic 1
Is Lancelot a moral character? What about the others? Why? What definition of moral character are you using? Support your answer with examples from the book.
Essay Topic 2
Is Lancelot ambivalent towards women? Use Lancelot's interactions with at least three different women to help support your answer.
Essay Topic 3
What is a tragic hero? Who is a tragic hero in the story? Why? Use at least two examples from the book to support your answer.
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)