|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 7, what does Lancelot believe is ruining the country?
2. At what time of day did Lancelot kill the people or the person?
3. On one tape Lancelot watches, Janos is doing what?
4. Why does Lancelot support the decision in Chapter 7 of the individual to be a homosexual?
5. Where will Lancelot be leaving later in the day at the end of the book?
Essay Topic 1
Based on evidence from the book. explain why Lancelot is not a reliable narrator.
Essay Topic 2
Lancelot says that "All he had to do was solve the mystery of the universe, which may be difficult but is not as difficult as living an ordinary life." Do you believe that Lancelot's statement accurately portrays his character? Why or why not? Support your answer with examples from the book.
Essay Topic 3
How is Lancelot "awakened" by his discovery of Margot's infidelity? What changes in his life after his awakening? Give at least two examples in support of your answer.
This section contains 699 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)