Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of Chapter 7, where did Lancelot's wife tell Lancelot she was heading?
2. What has truly changed for Lancelot by the end of Chapter 9?
3. In Chapter 7, who is presented as a homosexual?
4. What did Lancelot convince Lucy to do in Chapter 8?
5. In Chapter 6, Lancelot says he is reliving his __________?
Essay Topic 1
Based on the novel, explain what it is that causes a man to be so harmed by adultery. Use at least three examples or scenes from the book in support of your answer.
Essay Topic 2
How is Lancelot "awakened" by his discovery of Margot's infidelity? What changes in his life after his awakening? Give at least two examples in support of your answer.
Essay Topic 3
How is the theme of love dealt with in this story? Give at least three examples from the book to support your answer.
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)