Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of Chapter 7, where did Lancelot's wife tell Lancelot she was heading?
2. What has truly changed for Lancelot by the end of Chapter 9?
3. In Chapter 7, who is presented as a homosexual?
4. What did Lancelot convince Lucy to do in Chapter 8?
5. In Chapter 6, Lancelot says he is reliving his __________?
Based on the novel, explain what it is that causes a man to be so harmed by adultery. Use at least three examples or scenes from the book in support of your answer.
What is a tragic hero? Who is a tragic hero in the story? Why? Use at least two examples from the book to support your answer.
What does the movie industry and movies symbolize to the different characters in the book? Do the different types of movies symbolize different thing? Explain the symbolism of the movies for Lancelot, Margot and Lucy.
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)