|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of Chapter 7, where did Lancelot's wife tell Lancelot she was heading?
2. What has truly changed for Lancelot by the end of Chapter 9?
3. In Chapter 7, who is presented as a homosexual?
4. What did Lancelot convince Lucy to do in Chapter 8?
5. In Chapter 6, Lancelot says he is reliving his __________?
Essay Topic 1
Using the book to support your answer, explain whether neglect is a theme of the book, and how it is used.
Essay Topic 2
Is Lancelot ambivalent towards women? Use Lancelot's interactions with at least three different women to help support your answer.
Essay Topic 3
Was Harry ever really present? What pieces of evidence in the story lead you to believe that Harry was, or was not, present?
This section contains 673 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)