|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Lancelot go after leaving Tex and Siobhan?
2. What is the pigeoneer been turned into?
3. In Chapter 5, Lancelot repeatedly comes back to what question?
4. In Chapter 5, who talked with Lancelot about Ideo-Personal-Dynamics during dinner?
5. Who is Anna?
Short Essay Questions
1. After viewing the tapes, what does Lancelot tell Merlin to do and why?
2. What are two things Lancelot does not want in his new world?
3. What does Lancelot confess he knew about his mother, when he thinks he sees her at his desk?
4. How does Lancelot attempt to talk to the girl in the room next door?
5. What did Lancelot do with the money he withdrew from the bank?
6. What is the role Margot is supposed to play in the movie?
7. When does Lancelot claim to remember why he is in the hospital?
8. Lancelot wants to create his own world where women will be treated how?
9. How did Margot show an interest in Belle Island the first night Lancelot met her?
10. Why does Lancelot think Margot is doing more than watching rushes at the Holiday Inn?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What is a flashback? How does the author use them in this book? Are they effective? Give at least three examples in support of your answer.
Essay Topic 2
Why is Lancelot obsessed with infidelity? Give three examples of how this obsession manifests itself in the story.
Essay Topic 3
Is Lancelot a moral character? What about the others? Why? What definition of moral character are you using? Support your answer with examples from the book.
This section contains 1,022 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)