|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Lancelot at the beginning of Chapter 1?
2. What did the item in Lancelot's father's sock drawer seem to prove?
3. When does Lancelot begin to regain his memory?
4. What was a major part of Lancelot and Margot's early relationship?
5. What is one of the reasons why Elgin has done anything for Lancelot?
Short Essay Questions
1. As the story continues, what does Lancelot lose touch with?
2. How did Lancelot know the Grand Kleagle and what did he do to him?
3. Why is Lancelot obsessed with Margot's infidelity?
4. What is Lancelot's design for a new world?
5. What did Lancelot feel when Raine flirted with him?
6. When Lancelot went to say goodnight to Siobhan and Tex, what did Tex pester Lancelot about?
7. What is the difference between Lancelot's attraction to each wife?
8. What does Elgin report about Margot's night at the Holiday Inn?
9. What did Margot do to the pigeonnier?
10. Why is Lancelot telling his story to Harry?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Using examples from the book in support of your answer, explain how Lancelot and Percival symbolize the battle between good and evil.
Essay Topic 2
What does the movie industry and movies symbolize to the different characters in the book? Do the different types of movies symbolize different thing? Explain the symbolism of the movies for Lancelot, Margot and Lucy.
Essay Topic 3
Is Lancelot a moral character? What about the others? Why? What definition of moral character are you using? Support your answer with examples from the book.
This section contains 520 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)