Mid-Book Test (up to Chapter 5)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. At the end of Chapter 4, where did Lancelot ask Elgin to go?
2. Where did Lancelot invite Margot to go to dry off on the rainy night?
3. Who is Anna?
4. Where had Margot rebuilt a burned section of Belle Isle?
5. In Chapter 5, who talked with Lancelot about Ideo-Personal-Dynamics during dinner?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. Why does Lancelot think Margot is doing more than watching rushes at the Holiday Inn?
This section contains 650 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)