|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many people did Lancelot kill that night?
2. What does Lancelot plan to do about Siobhan at the end of the book?
(a) Take custody again.
(b) Nothing, Siobhan is not his daughter.
(c) Turn her over to the state.
(d) Pick her up from her grandfather's house the next day.
3. In Chapter 8, who gave Lancelot a pill?
4. In Chapter 8, Lancelot makes a large bank withdrawal of how much?
(a) A hundred and seventy-five thousand dollars.
(b) Fifty thousand dollars.
(c) Two hundred thousand dollars.
(d) Seventy-five thousand dollars.
5. At the end of Chapter 9, what does Lancelot continue to claim he is going to create?
(a) A virtuous world.
(b) Moral women.
(c) A sexual world.
(d) A new world.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where will Lancelot be leaving later in the day at the end of the book?
2. What does Lancelot believe is ruining the nation?
3. A memory in Chapter 7 triggered Lancelot to recall what story?
4. Who went with Lancelot on his quest to find the holy grail?
5. What did Lancelot want to put in each guest bedroom?
Short Essay Questions
1. After viewing the tapes, what does Lancelot tell Merlin to do and why?
2. What happens when Lancelot asks Harry questions?
3. How is Elgin going to make a movie for Lancelot?
4. Despite being able to leave the hospital, Lancelot continues to claim what?
5. Why does Lancelot get to leave the hospital?
6. What are two things Lancelot does not want in his new world?
7. How does Lancelot think women are ruining society?
8. What will be the difference in women between the New World and the current world?
9. What does Lancelot confess when he recalls the first time he made love to Margot?
10. What is Lancelot's New World going to be centered around?
This section contains 558 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)