|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the plot of the wife's movie?
(a) Two lovers united and seperated in one night and reunited over years of searching.
(b) Sexually-charged, about two lovers in the library.
(c) Sexually-charged, seemingly without meaning or substance.
(d) Full of meaning and substance, focused on love.
2. In Chapter 8, Lancelot makes a large bank withdrawal of how much?
(a) Two hundred thousand dollars.
(b) Seventy-five thousand dollars.
(c) Fifty thousand dollars.
(d) A hundred and seventy-five thousand dollars.
3. In Chapter 6, who made an announcement?
4. What emotion did Lancelot think the librarian was expressing?
(a) In love.
(d) Being starstruck.
5. What was Lancelot's wife's reaction to Lancelot's suggestion on the final day of shooting?
(a) She refused to go away with him that day.
(b) She agreed to go away with him that day, but only temporarily.
(c) She agreed to move inland to avoid the hurricane.
(d) She agreed to stop seeing other people.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has truly changed for Lancelot by the end of Chapter 9?
2. Who owns the land Lancelot is going to move to?
3. What place was across the street, that Lancelot could see out his window?
4. What did Lancelot actually do with the money he withdrew from the bank in Chapter 8?
5. Why does Lancelot support the decision in Chapter 7 of the individual to be a homosexual?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Lancelot confess when he recalls the first time he made love to Margot?
2. How is Elgin going to make a movie for Lancelot?
3. What did Raine give Lancelot before the storm?
4. How does Lancelot think women are ruining society?
5. Despite being able to leave the hospital, Lancelot continues to claim what?
6. What does Lancelot do to the pipe in the basement?
7. What are Lancelot's plans after he leaves the hospital?
8. What does Lancelot confess about his feelings the night of the killing?
9. What does Lancelot think about his son's decision to become a homosexual?
10. Lancelot tells a story about his grandfather. What is the story?
This section contains 609 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)