|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 8, where did Lancelot fall asleep under the spell of the pill?
(a) The pigeonnier.
(b) The movie set.
(c) The boat.
(d) The belvedere.
2. Who does Lancelot say will no longer be fooled in the New World?
(a) Virtuous people.
(d) Moral people.
3. What was Lancelot's wife's reaction to Lancelot's suggestion on the final day of shooting?
(a) She agreed to go away with him that day, but only temporarily.
(b) She agreed to stop seeing other people.
(c) She agreed to move inland to avoid the hurricane.
(d) She refused to go away with him that day.
4. In Chapter 9, what does the person that Lancelot is asking the questions of respond when asked the questions?
(a) Yes or no.
(b) Lengthy answers.
(d) A story of Lancelot's life.
5. In Chapter 6, what was the announcement?
(a) Lucy was moving to Hollywood to work for Janos.
(b) Janos was moving to Hollywood to work for Raine.
(c) Raine was moving to Hollywood to work for Janos.
(d) Lucy was moving to Hollywood to work for Raine.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 6, where did Lancelot go to watch his wife act?
2. In Chapter 8, who gave Lancelot a pill?
3. What was the plot of the wife's movie?
4. What did Lancelot's wife announce to him when he arrived home on the last day of movie shooting after he made the suggestion?
5. What does Lancelot say he feels now about the deaths?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Lancelot do that makes the reader wonder if he is really being let out of the hospital?
2. What did the couple, who were trapped in a hurricane, tell each other that made them closer than before?
3. Despite being able to leave the hospital, Lancelot continues to claim what?
4. What will be the difference in women between the New World and the current world?
5. What is the role Margot is supposed to play in the movie?
6. What are Lancelot's plans after he leaves the hospital?
7. What does Lancelot claim as the point of his quest through the story?
8. When Lancelot went to the movie set, what did Janos explain to him?
9. Lancelot wants to create his own world where women will be treated how?
10. What did Margot announce to Lancelot when she refuses to go away with him?
This section contains 721 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)