|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many people did Lancelot kill that night?
2. In Chapter 8, Lancelot makes a large bank withdrawal of how much?
(a) Two hundred thousand dollars.
(b) Fifty thousand dollars.
(c) A hundred and seventy-five thousand dollars.
(d) Seventy-five thousand dollars.
3. Percival was whose nickname in college?
4. A memory in Chapter 7 triggered Lancelot to recall what story?
(a) The first hurricane he survived.
(b) The first time he left home to work.
(c) The first time he made love to Margot.
(d) The first time he had sex.
5. In Chapter 6, what role was Lancelot's wife playing?
(a) A lover.
(b) A librarian.
(c) A queen.
(d) A princess.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Lancelot go after the conversation with Janos?
2. What did Lancelot's wife announce to him when he arrived home on the last day of movie shooting after he made the suggestion?
3. What does Lancelot say he will no longer abide by?
4. What did Lancelot tell the bank manager he was doing with the money he withdrew from the bank in Chapter 8?
5. At the end of Chapter 9, what does Lancelot continue to claim he is going to create?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)