|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Lancelot blame in Chapter 7 for sexual immorality?
(b) The film industry.
2. What did Janos speak with Lancelot about when Lancelot visited his wife?
(a) Explained which actors were in the scene.
(b) Explained the artistic meaning behind the scene.
(c) Explained the reason for the choice of location for the scene.
(d) Explained the purpose behind the scene.
3. Why does Lancelot support the decision in Chapter 7 of the individual to be a homosexual?
(a) Because Lancelot respects the person's sexual choices.
(b) Because of the scarcity of moral women in America.
(c) Because of the immorality of women.
(d) Because nature dictates sexuality.
4. In Chapter 7, Lancelot beings to talk about what?
(a) How America undervalues women.
(b) How America is no longer the center of movie filming.
(c) How America doesn't distinguish between moral and amoral women.
(d) How America is becoming an immoral place.
5. Who does Lancelot say will no longer be fooled in the New World?
(a) Moral people.
(c) Virtuous people.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where will Lancelot be leaving later in the day at the end of the book?
2. What did Lancelot arrange for Elgin to buy?
3. In Chapter 9, what does the person that Lancelot is asking the questions of respond when asked the questions?
4. At the end of the book, where does Lancelot say he plans to go once he leaves where he is currently at?
5. After watching the tapes, what does Lancelot do?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Lancelot do that makes the reader wonder if he is really being let out of the hospital?
2. What happens when Lancelot asks Harry questions?
3. What will be the difference in women between the New World and the current world?
4. What is Lancelot's New World going to be centered around?
5. Despite being able to leave the hospital, Lancelot continues to claim what?
6. What did Raine give Lancelot before the storm?
7. What does Lancelot think about his son's decision to become a homosexual?
8. What does Lancelot confess about his feelings the night of the killing?
9. When Lancelot went into the library, what did he find his daughter discussing with the librarian?
10. Lancelot tells a story about his grandfather. What is the story?
This section contains 628 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)