|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of Chapter 6, Lancelot tells a story about whom?
(a) His grandfather.
(b) His mother.
(c) His wife.
(d) His daughter.
2. In his New World, Lancelot claims there will not be any what?
(a) Sexual movies.
(b) Immoral men.
3. What was Lancelot's wife like when he arrived home on the final day of shooting?
(a) Glad to see him, and hugged him.
(b) Loving and gentle.
(c) Distant and pushed him away.
(d) Welcoming and hugged him.
4. In Chapter 7, at the end of Lancelot's story about the weather, what happened?
(a) The couple divorced.
(b) Lancelot's family escaped.
(c) The couple re-married.
(d) Lancelot was adopted by a new family.
5. What did Lancelot want to put in each guest bedroom?
(a) A framed, autographed picture of the actors.
(b) A hidden camera.
(c) A chair.
(d) A bed.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Anna agree to let Lancelot begin his New World?
2. What does Lancelot say he feels now about the deaths?
3. After Lancelot makes his first visit in Chapter 8 after viewing the tapes, who else does he encounter that is deeply afraid of the storm and decides to move on as well?
4. In Chapter 9, what does the person that Lancelot is asking the questions of respond when asked the questions?
5. In Chapter 8, where did Lancelot fall asleep under the spell of the pill?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Lancelot claim as the point of his quest through the story?
2. Lancelot wants to create his own world where women will be treated how?
3. What does Lancelot confess when he recalls the first time he made love to Margot?
4. How does Lancelot think women are ruining society?
5. When Lancelot suggested to Margot that they spend some time alone, what was her reaction?
6. When Lancelot went into the library, what did he find his daughter discussing with the librarian?
7. What did Margot announce to Lancelot when she refuses to go away with him?
8. What did Lancelot do with the money he withdrew from the bank?
9. After viewing the tapes, what does Lancelot tell Merlin to do and why?
10. When Lancelot went to the movie set, what did Janos explain to him?
This section contains 578 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)