|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lancelot feels as though he has his proof, but what is wrong with the movies?
(a) The quality of the movies is poor and it is unclear where the movies were shot.
(b) The quality of the tapes is poor and it is unclear whether the actors are acting or the movies are real.
(c) The quality of the tapes is poor and it is not completely clear who the actors were.
(d) It is not completely clear who the actors were and it is unclear when the movies were shot.
2. What did Lancelot's wife announce to him when he arrived home on the last day of movie shooting after he made the suggestion?
(a) She was leaving Lancelot for another man.
(b) She was leaving to return to her parents' house.
(c) She was pregnant.
(d) She was leaving to shoot another movie.
3. At what time of day did Lancelot kill the people or the person?
(a) In the early morning hours.
(b) In the late afternoon.
(c) At night.
(d) In the daytime.
4. Who was the aggressor in Lancelot's relationship story in Chapter 7?
5. How many people did Lancelot kill that night?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 6, who made an announcement?
2. What does Lancelot say he will no longer abide by?
3. In Chapter 8, where were Raine, Troy and Janos going to watch the storm blow in?
4. Where does Anna agree to let Lancelot begin his New World?
5. What was Lancelot's wife like when he arrived home on the final day of shooting?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)