|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 8, Lancelot makes a large bank withdrawal of how much?
(a) A hundred and seventy-five thousand dollars.
(b) Seventy-five thousand dollars.
(c) Fifty thousand dollars.
(d) Two hundred thousand dollars.
2. Lancelot's quest was to find what?
3. In Chapter 6, Lancelot says he is reliving his __________?
4. After watching the tapes, what does Lancelot do?
(a) Calls his attorney.
(b) Calls his wife.
(c) Makes a list of things to buy to complete his revenge.
(d) Calls Janos and Raine.
5. On one tape Lancelot watches, Janos is doing what?
(a) Janos is having sex with Troy and Raine.
(b) Janos is in bed with Lucy.
(c) Janos is in bed with Margot.
(d) Janos is having sex with Raine.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 8, where did Lancelot fall asleep under the spell of the pill?
2. In Chapter 7, who is presented as a homosexual?
3. In Chapter 7, what does Lancelot believe is ruining the country?
4. What does Lancelot say he feels now about the deaths?
5. Who was the aggressor in Lancelot's relationship story in Chapter 7?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Lancelot think about his son's decision to become a homosexual?
2. What is Lancelot's New World going to be centered around?
3. What will be the difference in women between the New World and the current world?
4. What was wrong with the tapes Elgin made for Lancelot?
5. What did Margot announce to Lancelot when she refuses to go away with him?
6. Lancelot wants to create his own world where women will be treated how?
7. What happens when Lancelot asks Harry questions?
8. Lancelot tells a story about his grandfather. What is the story?
9. What does Lancelot do to the pipe in the basement?
10. What is the role Margot is supposed to play in the movie?
This section contains 544 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)