|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of Chapter 6, Lancelot tells a story about whom?
(a) His daughter.
(b) His wife.
(c) His grandfather.
(d) His mother.
2. At what time of day did Lancelot kill the people or the person?
(a) In the early morning hours.
(b) In the daytime.
(c) In the late afternoon.
(d) At night.
3. At the end of Chapter 7, where did Lancelot's wife tell Lancelot she was heading?
(b) No where.
(d) Her parents' house in New York.
4. Does Lancelot intend to continue his relationship with Anna?
(a) No, Anna is going to stay for a long time where she is.
(b) No, he never wants to see Anna again.
(c) Yes, Anna is leaving with him that day.
(d) Yes, he hopes Anna will join him soon.
5. In Chapter 6, who made an announcement?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lancelot say he will no longer abide by?
2. Where does Anna agree to let Lancelot begin his New World?
3. In Chapter 6, in her role, what did Lancelot's wife do?
4. What did Lancelot actually do with the money he withdrew from the bank in Chapter 8?
5. Lancelot's quest was to find what?
Short Essay Questions
1. What will be the difference in women between the New World and the current world?
2. What does Lancelot confess when he recalls the first time he made love to Margot?
3. Despite being able to leave the hospital, Lancelot continues to claim what?
4. What does Lancelot do to the pipe in the basement?
5. What did Raine give Lancelot before the storm?
6. What did the couple, who were trapped in a hurricane, tell each other that made them closer than before?
7. What did Margot announce to Lancelot when she refuses to go away with him?
8. What happens when Lancelot asks Harry questions?
9. What is Lancelot's New World going to be centered around?
10. How is Elgin going to make a movie for Lancelot?
This section contains 631 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)