|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where will Lancelot be leaving later in the day at the end of the book?
(a) The hospital.
(b) New Orleans.
(d) Belle Isle.
2. In Chapter 7, Lancelot beings to talk about what?
(a) How America is becoming an immoral place.
(b) How America doesn't distinguish between moral and amoral women.
(c) How America is no longer the center of movie filming.
(d) How America undervalues women.
3. In Chapter 7, Lancelot talks about the weather, telling his friend a story about what?
(a) A hurricane that killed Lancelot's parents.
(b) A couple on the cusp of divorce who found themselves trapped in a hurricane.
(c) A furious tsunami that trapped Lancelot's family when they were on vacation fifteen years earlier.
(d) A tornado Lancelot was trapped in when he was a child.
4. In Chapter 9, Lancelot says he has been declared what?
5. Who does Lancelot blame in Chapter 7 for sexual immorality?
(b) The film industry.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lancelot spoke with Janos and who else when he went to see his wife?
2. In Chapter 8, who gave Lancelot a pill?
3. At what time of day did Lancelot kill the people or the person?
4. Who does Lancelot say will no longer be fooled in the New World?
5. In Chapter 8, where did Lancelot fall asleep under the spell of the pill?
Short Essay Questions
1. After viewing the tapes, what does Lancelot tell Merlin to do and why?
2. What does Lancelot confess he knew about his mother, when he thinks he sees her at his desk?
3. What was wrong with the tapes Elgin made for Lancelot?
4. What did Raine give Lancelot before the storm?
5. What are two things Lancelot does not want in his new world?
6. What did Lancelot do with the money he withdrew from the bank?
7. How is Elgin going to make a movie for Lancelot?
8. What are Lancelot's plans after he leaves the hospital?
9. What is Lancelot's New World going to be centered around?
10. What did the couple, who were trapped in a hurricane, tell each other that made them closer than before?
This section contains 574 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)