|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of Chapter 7, where did Lancelot's wife tell Lancelot she was heading?
(a) No where.
(b) Her parents' house in New York.
2. What has truly changed for Lancelot by the end of Chapter 9?
(a) Lancelot's view of actors.
(b) Lancelot's view of women.
(c) Lancelot's view of children.
3. In Chapter 7, who is presented as a homosexual?
(a) Lancelot's son.
(d) Lancelot's daughter.
4. What did Lancelot convince Lucy to do in Chapter 8?
(a) Not have a relationship with anyone in the movie business.
(b) Not leave New Orleans without him.
(c) Not go to Europe to make any more movies until she finished college.
(d) Return to school to help calm the freshman girls left in the doors.
5. In Chapter 6, Lancelot says he is reliving his __________?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 6, who made an announcement?
2. In his New World, Lancelot claims there will not be any what?
3. What place was across the street, that Lancelot could see out his window?
4. What does Lancelot convince Tex to do in Chapter 8?
5. In Chapter 7, in preparation for the storm, what did Lancelot come home to find his wife doing?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)