|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lancelot spoke with Janos and who else when he went to see his wife?
2. Does Lancelot intend to continue his relationship with Anna?
(a) No, he never wants to see Anna again.
(b) Yes, he hopes Anna will join him soon.
(c) No, Anna is going to stay for a long time where she is.
(d) Yes, Anna is leaving with him that day.
3. In Chapter 6, who made an announcement?
4. In Chapter 8, when Lancelot awakens after falling asleep from the pill, he thinks he sees which woman?
(a) His wife.
(b) His mother.
5. At the end of Chapter 7, where did Lancelot's wife tell Lancelot she was heading?
(b) Her parents' house in New York.
(d) No where.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has truly changed for Lancelot by the end of Chapter 9?
2. At the end of the book, where does Lancelot say he plans to go once he leaves where he is currently at?
3. What was the plot of the wife's movie?
4. In Lancelot's weather story in Chapter 7, what did the couple in the story confess?
5. In Chapter 8, Lancelot kills the movie people, but not before having sex with who?
Short Essay Questions
1. When Lancelot went to the movie set, what did Janos explain to him?
2. When Lancelot suggested to Margot that they spend some time alone, what was her reaction?
3. What happens when Lancelot asks Harry questions?
4. What does Lancelot do to the pipe in the basement?
5. What are Lancelot's plans after he leaves the hospital?
6. How does Lancelot think women are ruining society?
7. Why does Lancelot get to leave the hospital?
8. Lancelot tells a story about his grandfather. What is the story?
9. When Lancelot went into the library, what did he find his daughter discussing with the librarian?
10. What did Raine give Lancelot before the storm?
This section contains 555 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)