|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of Chapter 7, who was shooting another movie in London following the movie that was in its final day of shooting?
2. At what time of day did Lancelot kill the people or the person?
(a) At night.
(b) In the early morning hours.
(c) In the late afternoon.
(d) In the daytime.
3. What does Lancelot believe is ruining the nation?
(a) Men and their lies about sex.
(b) Sexual misfortunes of unmarried couples.
(c) Women and their lies about sex.
(d) Movies centered around sex.
4. At the end of the book, where does Lancelot say he plans to go once he leaves where he is currently at?
(c) Belle Isle.
(d) New Orleans.
5. What does Lancelot say he feels now about the deaths?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Janos speak with Lancelot about when Lancelot visited his wife?
2. Who does Lancelot blame in Chapter 7 for sexual immorality?
3. At the end of Chapter 6, Lancelot tells a story about whom?
4. In Chapter 7, Lancelot beings to talk about what?
5. What was Lancelot's wife's reaction to Lancelot's suggestion on the final day of shooting?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)