|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the aggressor in Lancelot's relationship story in Chapter 7?
2. What does Lancelot say he will no longer abide by?
(a) The sexual freedoms expressed in the world today.
(b) The sexual limitations of society.
(c) The sexual passion between two unmarried people.
(d) The sexual limitations between two married people.
3. What did Lancelot arrange for Elgin to buy?
(b) Video equipment.
(c) Car parts.
4. What place was across the street, that Lancelot could see out his window?
(a) A bookstore.
(b) A pornographic theater.
(c) A pet store.
(d) A movie theater.
5. In Chapter 7, at the end of Lancelot's story about the weather, what happened?
(a) Lancelot was adopted by a new family.
(b) Lancelot's family escaped.
(c) The couple re-married.
(d) The couple divorced.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lancelot say he feels now about the deaths?
2. In Chapter 6, where did Lancelot go to watch his wife act?
3. Lancelot is intent on creating his own world where there will be no confusion as to what?
4. Does Lancelot intend to continue his relationship with Anna?
5. At the end of the book, where does Lancelot say he plans to go once he leaves where he is currently at?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Lancelot confess about his feelings the night of the killing?
2. When Lancelot suggested to Margot that they spend some time alone, what was her reaction?
3. What does Lancelot do that makes the reader wonder if he is really being let out of the hospital?
4. What is the role Margot is supposed to play in the movie?
5. When Lancelot went into the library, what did he find his daughter discussing with the librarian?
6. When Lancelot went to the movie set, what did Janos explain to him?
7. How is Elgin going to make a movie for Lancelot?
8. What does Lancelot do to the pipe in the basement?
9. What will be the difference in women between the New World and the current world?
10. What did the couple, who were trapped in a hurricane, tell each other that made them closer than before?
This section contains 670 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)