|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Lancelot do to rescue the conversation with Janos?
(a) Brought another person into the conversation.
(b) Yelled out for his wife.
(c) Left the location.
(d) Changed the subject.
2. What did Lancelot want to put in each guest bedroom?
(a) A chair.
(b) A framed, autographed picture of the actors.
(c) A bed.
(d) A hidden camera.
3. In Chapter 9, what does the person that Lancelot is asking the questions of respond when asked the questions?
(a) A story of Lancelot's life.
(c) Yes or no.
(d) Lengthy answers.
4. In his New World, Lancelot claims there will not be any what?
(a) Immoral men.
(b) Sexual movies.
5. In Chapter 7, who is presented as a homosexual?
(a) Lancelot's son.
(b) Lancelot's daughter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lancelot feels as though he has his proof, but what is wrong with the movies?
2. Why does Lancelot support the decision in Chapter 7 of the individual to be a homosexual?
3. At the end of Chapter 9, where does Lancelot continue to claim they are living?
4. In Chapter 6, in her role, what did Lancelot's wife do?
5. In Chapter 9, Lancelot discusses that ________ is not his actual daughter?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Raine give Lancelot before the storm?
2. Lancelot tells a story about his grandfather. What is the story?
3. What are Lancelot's plans after he leaves the hospital?
4. What did Margot announce to Lancelot when she refuses to go away with him?
5. What does Lancelot confess he knew about his mother, when he thinks he sees her at his desk?
6. What is the role Margot is supposed to play in the movie?
7. What are two things Lancelot does not want in his new world?
8. How does Lancelot think women are ruining society?
9. What does Lancelot do that makes the reader wonder if he is really being let out of the hospital?
10. How is Elgin going to make a movie for Lancelot?
This section contains 685 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)