|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Lancelot's daughter in Chapter 5?
2. What did the item in Lancelot's father's sock drawer seem to prove?
(a) That his father was not his biological father.
(b) That his father was a corrupt politician.
(c) That his father had a secret home.
(d) That his father killed his mother.
3. In truth, who was the Grand Kleagle?
(a) An enemy of Lancelot from his childhood home.
(b) A cousin of Lancelot's from his childhood home.
(c) An enemy of Lancelot's from school.
(d) A friend of Lancelot's from school.
4. Who does Lancelot welcome in a meeting in Chapter 1?
(a) An old childhood friend.
(b) A priest.
(c) His mother.
(d) The ghost of his first wife.
5. Where did Lancelot go after leaving Tex and Siobhan?
(a) The courtyard.
(b) The boat.
(c) The beach.
(d) The pigeonnier.
Short Answer Questions
1. What made Lancelot give up the two things he had been doing while in the rut?
2. What drew Lancelot to Margot?
3. Where was the pigeonnier, mentioned in Chapter 2, located?
4. How does Lancelot say the girl next door is like Lucy?
5. Who is Tex Reilly?
Short Essay Questions
1. Does Lancelot believe Elgin, that Margot is faithful to him?
2. Does Lancelot love Morgan?
3. What happened to Lancelot's job when he married Margot?
4. Instead of going upstairs after dinner, where did Lancelot go?
5. What did the money in Lancelot's father's sock drawer prove to Lancelot?
6. How did Lancelot feel about Lucy's death?
7. How did Lancelot know the Grand Kleagle and what did he do to him?
8. How did Margot show an interest in Belle Island the first night Lancelot met her?
9. Why is Lancelot telling his story to Harry?
10. When does Lancelot claim to remember why he is in the hospital?
This section contains 556 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)