|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Lancelot first meet Lucy Cobb?
(a) While Lucy was golfing in South Carolina.
(b) While Lucy was playing tennis in North Carolina.
(c) While Lucy was playing tennis in South Carolina.
(d) While Lucy was golfing in North Carolina.
2. When did Lancelot start to give up his occupation?
(a) After marrying his wife.
(b) After the birth of his daughter.
(c) After his accident.
(d) After becoming an oil surveyor.
3. Who is Anna?
(a) The girl next door.
(b) Lancelot's second wife.
(c) Lancelot's daughter.
(d) Lancelot's first wife.
4. At the beginning of Chapter 4, in Lancelot's story, what was Margot's job on the rainy night?
(a) To work the Belle Isle festival.
(b) To welcome tourists at the door.
(c) To welcome tourists at the boat dock.
(d) To be a judge in the Miss Belle Isle contest.
5. Who is Tex Reilly?
(a) Raine's father.
(b) Siobhan's grandfather.
(c) Troy's father.
(d) Siobhan's father.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 5, who talked with Lancelot about Ideo-Personal-Dynamics during dinner?
2. What does Lancelot claim is the cause of all the societal downfalls in history?
3. When did Lancelot meet Margot?
4. What topic does Lancelot discuss with his friend in Chapter 2?
5. Who did Lancelot call for after he returned home for lunch?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Lancelot feel about Lucy's death?
2. What did the money in Lancelot's father's sock drawer prove to Lancelot?
3. For what reason does Elgin think he is going to the Holiday Inn?
4. Does Lancelot love Morgan?
5. As the story continues, what does Lancelot lose touch with?
6. Who is Elgin?
7. When Lancelot went to say goodnight to Siobhan and Tex, what did Tex pester Lancelot about?
8. Why is Lancelot obsessed with Margot's infidelity?
9. Why would Elgin do anything for Lancelot?
10. What did Margot do to the pigeonnier?
This section contains 509 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)