|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Lancelot continue to hold onto at the end of Chapter 5?
(a) His doubts of Elgin's truthful report.
(b) His doubts of Margot's infidelity.
(c) His doubts about Lucy.
(d) His doubts his marriage.
2. What does Lancelot claim is the cause of all the societal downfalls in history?
3. In Chapter 5, what did Lancelot do regarding the girl next door the day before the Chapter begins?
(a) Wrote her a love letter.
(b) Tapped on her wall.
(c) Went to see her.
(d) Punched her.
4. Where was Lancelot's wife the summer his daughter was conceived?
(a) At home.
(b) In Europe.
(c) In Texas.
(d) In California.
5. What was Lancelot's wife doing the summer his daughter was conceived?
(a) Settling at the new home.
(b) Attending graduate school.
(c) Visiting her parents.
(d) Attending an acting seminar.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was Lancelot staying in the pigeoneer at the time of his wife's infidelity?
2. Who did Elgin report was also at the hotel that night?
3. Who is Merlin?
4. What did Tex nag Lancelot about after dinner?
5. In Chapter 5, who talked with Lancelot about Ideo-Personal-Dynamics during dinner?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was Margot doing the summer Siobhan was conceived?
2. Does Lancelot believe Elgin, that Margot is faithful to him?
3. Why would Elgin do anything for Lancelot?
4. What did the money in Lancelot's father's sock drawer prove to Lancelot?
5. Does Lancelot love Morgan?
6. How does Lancelot attempt to talk to the girl in the room next door?
7. How does Lancelot appear to be growing more unstable as the story continues?
8. Why does Lancelot think Margot is doing more than watching rushes at the Holiday Inn?
9. What is Lancelot's design for a new world?
10. What is Ideo-Personal-Dynamics?
This section contains 499 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)