|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Lancelot say the girl next door is like Lucy?
(a) The brutality of her experience has returned her to a more innocent place.
(b) She, like Lucy, did not deserve what happened to her.
(c) She, like Lucy, was beautiful but disturbed.
(d) The brutality of her experience nearly killed her.
2. In Chapter 1, Lancelot denies what?
(a) Knowledge of the events leading to his confinement.
(b) Knowledge of where his friend is located.
(c) Knowledge of where he currently is.
(d) Knowledge of where his wife is.
3. Lancelot learns that the girl next door is there for what reason?
(a) Because she had a mental breakdown.
(b) Because she killed three men.
(c) Because she participated in the killing of three women.
(d) Because she was brutally raped by three men.
4. What does Lancelot admit to his friend at the end of Chapter 5?
(a) Lancelot missed Margot.
(b) Lancelot was actually interested in all Elgin's information.
(c) Lancelot may have been wrong about Margot.
(d) Lancelot shouldn't have sent Elgin to the hotel.
5. Who did Lancelot see his wife flirting with after dinner?
(a) Merlin and Janos.
(b) Janos and Troy.
(c) Troy and Merlin.
(d) Raine and Troy.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 5, what did Lancelot do regarding the girl next door the day before the Chapter begins?
2. After dinner, Lancelot checked in again on his daughter and ignored what, once again?
3. What did Lancelot ask Elgin to do at the hotel at the end of Chapter 4?
4. When did Lancelot meet Margot?
5. What does Lancelot claim is the cause of all the societal downfalls in history?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Lancelot attempt to talk to the girl in the room next door?
2. What was Margot doing the summer Siobhan was conceived?
3. What is the difference between Lancelot's attraction to each wife?
4. When Raine flirted with him, what did Lancelot think might be the reason?
5. What is Ideo-Personal-Dynamics?
6. When Lancelot went to say goodnight to Siobhan and Tex, what did Tex pester Lancelot about?
7. What happened to Lancelot's job when he married Margot?
8. How did Lancelot feel about Lucy's death?
9. Why does Lancelot think Margot is doing more than watching rushes at the Holiday Inn?
10. What did the money in Lancelot's father's sock drawer prove to Lancelot?
This section contains 659 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)