|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Lancelot do the night he learned of his wife's infidelity?
(a) He burned the house down.
(b) He wrote her a note and left the house.
(c) He killed his wife.
(d) He waited up for her to return home.
2. Where did Lancelot go after leaving Tex and Siobhan?
(a) The boat.
(b) The courtyard.
(c) The pigeonnier.
(d) The beach.
3. What did Lancelot and Margot share to drink during the rainy night?
(a) A bottle of gin.
(b) A bottle of rum.
(c) A bottle of wine.
(d) A bottle of whiskey.
4. Where did Lancelot and Margot sit while they talked on the rainy night?
(a) Sat on a bench.
(b) Sat on haystacks.
(c) Lay on a bench.
(d) Lay on a mattress.
5. Where was Lancelot's wife the summer his daughter was conceived?
(a) In Europe.
(b) In California.
(c) At home.
(d) In Texas.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Lancelot do to make his feelings to Lucy known?
2. What location was chosen to be on the Azalea trail?
3. What was on the form that concerned Lancelot?
4. In truth, who was the Grand Kleagle?
5. At the end of Chapter 4, where did Lancelot ask Elgin to go?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Lancelot attempt to talk to the girl in the room next door?
2. How does Lancelot appear to be growing more unstable as the story continues?
3. What is Ideo-Personal-Dynamics?
4. What is Lancelot's design for a new world?
5. Does Lancelot believe Elgin, that Margot is faithful to him?
6. Why is Lancelot telling his story to Harry?
7. What did the money in Lancelot's father's sock drawer prove to Lancelot?
8. How did Lancelot know the Grand Kleagle and what did he do to him?
9. Does Lancelot love Morgan?
10. What did Margot do to the pigeonnier?
This section contains 518 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)