|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Tex nag Lancelot about after dinner?
(a) A piece of land.
(b) A will and testimony.
(c) A gas well.
(d) An oil drill site.
2. Where did Lancelot first meet Lucy Cobb?
(a) While Lucy was playing tennis in North Carolina.
(b) While Lucy was playing tennis in South Carolina.
(c) While Lucy was golfing in South Carolina.
(d) While Lucy was golfing in North Carolina.
3. After leaving the table at the normal time after dinner in Chapter 3, who did Lancelot say goodnight to?
4. What location was chosen to be on the Azalea trail?
(a) Belle Isle.
(b) New York.
(c) South Carolina.
(d) The Mountains.
5. What was on the form that concerned Lancelot?
(a) His daughter's social security number.
(b) His daughter's new address.
(c) His daughter's blood type.
(d) His daughter's last name.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Lancelot start to give up his occupation?
2. Who did Elgin report was also at the hotel that night?
3. How does Lancelot say the girl next door is like Lucy?
4. What did Lancelot do the night he learned of his wife's infidelity?
5. What is Ideo-Personal-Dynamics?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Lancelot's design for a new world?
2. How does Lancelot appear to be growing more unstable as the story continues?
3. How does Lancelot explain that the girl in the room next to his is still virginal after the brutal attack she suffered?
4. For what reason does Elgin think he is going to the Holiday Inn?
5. Lancelot compares his discovery of his wife's infidelity to what?
6. How did Lancelot know the Grand Kleagle and what did he do to him?
7. As the story continues, what does Lancelot lose touch with?
8. When Raine flirted with him, what did Lancelot think might be the reason?
9. What is Ideo-Personal-Dynamics?
10. Why does Lancelot think Margot is doing more than watching rushes at the Holiday Inn?
This section contains 607 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)