|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Lancelot invite Margot to go to dry off on the rainy night?
(a) The house.
(b) The church.
(c) The pigeonnier.
(d) The boat.
2. In Chapter 1, Lancelot denies what?
(a) Knowledge of where he currently is.
(b) Knowledge of the events leading to his confinement.
(c) Knowledge of where his wife is.
(d) Knowledge of where his friend is located.
3. What happened when Lancelot joined into the dinner conversation in Chapter 5?
(a) He misunderstood the point and embarrassed Margot.
(b) He illustrated his knowledge of films and made Lucy proud.
(c) He illustrated his knowledge of films and made Margot proud.
(d) He misunderstood the point and embarrassed Lucy.
4. What did Margot eventually turn to in order to find the passion upon which she thrived?
(b) Working at a local store.
5. What did Lancelot do to make his feelings to Lucy known?
(a) Nothing. Lucy could tell he loved her.
(b) Lancelot bought Lucy presents.
(c) Lancelot told Lucy what he felt about her.
(d) Nothing. Lucy had to make the first move.
Short Answer Questions
1. What location was chosen to be on the Azalea trail?
2. What did the item in Lancelot's father's sock drawer seem to prove?
3. In Chapter 3, what time does Elgin say the group of people returned to Belle Isle?
4. Who is Merlin?
5. Lancelot's family has deep roots in what region of the US?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Lancelot explain that the girl in the room next to his is still virginal after the brutal attack she suffered?
2. What does Elgin report about Margot's night at the Holiday Inn?
3. What did Lancelot do with the money he withdrew from the bank?
4. How did Margot show an interest in Belle Island the first night Lancelot met her?
5. When does Lancelot claim to remember why he is in the hospital?
6. After viewing the tapes, what does Lancelot tell Merlin to do and why?
7. How does Lancelot attempt to talk to the girl in the room next door?
8. What did Raine give Lancelot before the storm?
9. How is Elgin going to make a movie for Lancelot?
10. When Raine flirted with him, what did Lancelot think might be the reason?
This section contains 614 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)