|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 2, what is the name of Lancelot's friend?
(a) Percival or Henry.
(b) Harry or Persius.
(c) Persius or Henry.
(d) Harry or Percival.
2. When did Lancelot meet Margot?
(a) When she was queen for the town parade.
(b) When she was queen for homecoming.
(c) When she was a belle for the Apple Festival.
(d) When she was a belle for the Azalea Festival.
3. When Elgin returned with his reports from the hotel, what did Elgin report that he couldn't see?
(a) What was going on in the rooms.
(b) Any infidelity.
(c) Anything past the lobby, because that was as far as he could go.
(d) Anything after midnight, because he fell asleep.
4. Where did Lancelot first meet Lucy Cobb?
(a) While Lucy was golfing in South Carolina.
(b) While Lucy was playing tennis in North Carolina.
(c) While Lucy was playing tennis in South Carolina.
(d) While Lucy was golfing in North Carolina.
5. Who flirted with Lancelot at the dinner in Chapter 3?
(a) The actors.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 5, who dominated the dinner conversation?
2. What was on the form that concerned Lancelot?
3. What happened when Lancelot joined into the dinner conversation in Chapter 5?
4. Where had Margot rebuilt a burned section of Belle Isle?
5. Who does Lancelot welcome in a meeting in Chapter 1?
Short Essay Questions
1. When does Lancelot claim to remember why he is in the hospital?
2. When Lancelot told his mother that his father was corrupt, what did his mother say?
3. What happened to Lancelot's first wife?
4. Does Lancelot love Morgan?
5. Who is Elgin?
6. When Raine flirted with him, what did Lancelot think might be the reason?
7. How does Lancelot explain that the girl in the room next to his is still virginal after the brutal attack she suffered?
8. Why is Lancelot obsessed with Margot's infidelity?
9. What did Lancelot feel when Raine flirted with him?
10. What does Lancelot believe love causes?
This section contains 567 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)