|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the pigeoneer been turned into?
(a) A barn.
(b) A fieldhouse.
(c) A bedroom.
(d) A study.
2. Where did Harry say that Elgin was a student?
(a) Cal Tech.
3. Where did Lancelot and Margot sit while they talked on the rainy night?
(a) Lay on a mattress.
(b) Sat on haystacks.
(c) Sat on a bench.
(d) Lay on a bench.
4. The day after, Lancelot went where after breakfast?
(a) To jail.
(b) To where his wife had been the previous night.
(c) To practice shooting in the woods.
(d) To the office as usual.
5. Why is Lancelot telling his story?
(a) He wants his everyone to know what happened.
(b) There is something in it he needs to recall.
(c) He wants his friend to hear the story.
(d) He wants his friend to be sympathetic.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Lancelot continue to hold onto at the end of Chapter 5?
2. In Chapter 3, Lancelot pauses in his story to say his occupation had once been what?
3. In Chapter 5, what did Lancelot do regarding the girl next door the day before the Chapter begins?
4. Who did Lancelot call for after he returned home for lunch?
5. Why was Lancelot staying in the pigeoneer at the time of his wife's infidelity?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Margot do to the pigeonnier?
2. What did the money in Lancelot's father's sock drawer prove to Lancelot?
3. Who is Elgin?
4. What happened to Lancelot's first wife?
5. What did Lancelot feel when Raine flirted with him?
6. What is Lancelot's design for a new world?
7. Why would Elgin do anything for Lancelot?
8. What was Margot doing the summer Siobhan was conceived?
9. How did Lancelot feel about Lucy's death?
10. When does Lancelot claim to remember why he is in the hospital?
This section contains 509 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)