|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 3, what did Elgin say the group of people had been doing before returning to Belle Isle?
(a) Watching a new movie that had been released.
(b) Celebrating at a local party.
(c) Driving around the local area.
(d) Watching the rushes from the week's filming.
2. Lancelot's family has deep roots in what region of the US?
3. Where did Harry say that Elgin was a student?
(a) Cal Tech.
4. In Chapter 3, Lancelot continues with his story, and asks Elgin what time which group of people had come back to Belle Isle?
(a) The movie people.
(b) The summer visitors.
(c) Lancelot's family.
(d) The island people.
5. Lancelot mentions he gave up what specific hobby/pursuit in addition to his occupation?
(c) Stamp collecting.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Lancelot see his wife flirting after dinner?
2. What made Lancelot give up the two things he had been doing while in the rut?
3. What did Margot suggest to Lancelot while they talked on the rainy night?
4. Where did Lancelot go after leaving Tex and Siobhan?
5. Who is Anna?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Margot do to the pigeonnier?
2. What happened to Lancelot's job when he married Margot?
3. What is Lancelot's design for a new world?
4. Why would Elgin do anything for Lancelot?
5. For what reason does Elgin think he is going to the Holiday Inn?
6. Does Lancelot love Morgan?
7. Why is Lancelot telling his story to Harry?
8. Instead of going upstairs after dinner, where did Lancelot go?
9. Why does Lancelot think Margot is doing more than watching rushes at the Holiday Inn?
10. Why is Lancelot obsessed with Margot's infidelity?
This section contains 555 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)