|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Lancelot go after leaving Tex and Siobhan?
(a) The beach.
(b) The courtyard.
(c) The boat.
(d) The pigeonnier.
2. What condition does Margot appear to have been in the night Elgin was watching the hotel?
(a) In love.
(b) In the hospital.
3. Lancelot mentions he gave up what specific hobby/pursuit in addition to his occupation?
(a) Stamp collecting.
4. In truth, who was the Grand Kleagle?
(a) A cousin of Lancelot's from his childhood home.
(b) A friend of Lancelot's from school.
(c) An enemy of Lancelot from his childhood home.
(d) An enemy of Lancelot's from school.
5. Who does Lancelot welcome in a meeting in Chapter 1?
(a) An old childhood friend.
(b) The ghost of his first wife.
(c) His mother.
(d) A priest.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Lancelot at the beginning of Chapter 1?
2. What location was chosen to be on the Azalea trail?
3. What topic does Lancelot discuss with his friend in Chapter 2?
4. How does Lancelot say the girl next door is like Lucy?
5. Where did Harry say that Elgin was a student?
Short Essay Questions
1. Instead of going upstairs after dinner, where did Lancelot go?
2. What are two things Lancelot does not want in his new world?
3. What happened to Lancelot's first wife?
4. How did Lancelot know the Grand Kleagle and what did he do to him?
5. Does Lancelot believe Elgin, that Margot is faithful to him?
6. What are Lancelot's plans after he leaves the hospital?
7. When Lancelot told his mother that his father was corrupt, what did his mother say?
8. How did Margot show an interest in Belle Island the first night Lancelot met her?
9. What does Elgin report about Margot's night at the Holiday Inn?
10. Why is Lancelot obsessed with Margot's infidelity?
This section contains 548 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)