|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Lancelot do to make his feelings to Lucy known?
(a) Lancelot told Lucy what he felt about her.
(b) Nothing. Lucy could tell he loved her.
(c) Lancelot bought Lucy presents.
(d) Nothing. Lucy had to make the first move.
2. What was on the form that concerned Lancelot?
(a) His daughter's blood type.
(b) His daughter's last name.
(c) His daughter's new address.
(d) His daughter's social security number.
3. Who is Merlin?
(a) The doctor.
(b) The friend.
(c) Lancelot's brother.
(d) The actor.
4. Who did Lancelot try to speak with yesterday through a complicated knocking system?
(a) His friend in prison.
(b) The girl in the room next to his.
(c) The woman who lived in the castle next door.
(d) The man in prison.
5. Who flirted with Lancelot at the dinner in Chapter 3?
(a) The actors.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Tex Reilly?
2. What was a major part of Lancelot and Margot's early relationship?
3. In Chapter 5, who talked with Lancelot about Ideo-Personal-Dynamics during dinner?
4. Where did Lancelot invite Margot to go to dry off on the rainy night?
5. What did Margot suggest to Lancelot while they talked on the rainy night?
Short Essay Questions
1. Does Lancelot love Morgan?
2. When does Lancelot claim to remember why he is in the hospital?
3. What was Margot doing the summer Siobhan was conceived?
4. What is the difference between Lancelot's attraction to each wife?
5. What happened to Lancelot's first wife?
6. How does Lancelot attempt to talk to the girl in the room next door?
7. Why is Lancelot obsessed with Margot's infidelity?
8. What does Elgin report about Margot's night at the Holiday Inn?
9. Why does Lancelot think Margot is doing more than watching rushes at the Holiday Inn?
10. For what reason does Elgin think he is going to the Holiday Inn?
This section contains 538 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)