|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Lancelot invite Margot to go to dry off on the rainy night?
(a) The house.
(b) The church.
(c) The boat.
(d) The pigeonnier.
2. The day after, Lancelot went where after breakfast?
(a) To where his wife had been the previous night.
(b) To jail.
(c) To practice shooting in the woods.
(d) To the office as usual.
3. Who did Lancelot try to speak with yesterday through a complicated knocking system?
(a) His friend in prison.
(b) The man in prison.
(c) The girl in the room next to his.
(d) The woman who lived in the castle next door.
4. What did Tex nag Lancelot about after dinner?
(a) A gas well.
(b) A will and testimony.
(c) An oil drill site.
(d) A piece of land.
5. In Chapter 1, Lancelot denies what?
(a) Knowledge of where his wife is.
(b) Knowledge of where his friend is located.
(c) Knowledge of the events leading to his confinement.
(d) Knowledge of where he currently is.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 4, what does Lancelot refer to Lucy as?
2. When Lancelot talks about the past in Chapter 5, what does he feel he needs to create?
3. How does Lancelot say the girl next door is like Lucy?
4. What is Ideo-Personal-Dynamics?
5. What is one of the reasons why Elgin has done anything for Lancelot?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Margot do to the pigeonnier?
2. When Lancelot told his mother that his father was corrupt, what did his mother say?
3. What is Lancelot's design for a new world?
4. Why is Lancelot obsessed with Margot's infidelity?
5. How does Lancelot attempt to talk to the girl in the room next door?
6. What was Margot doing the summer Siobhan was conceived?
7. What did the money in Lancelot's father's sock drawer prove to Lancelot?
8. Lancelot compares his discovery of his wife's infidelity to what?
9. How does Lancelot explain that the girl in the room next to his is still virginal after the brutal attack she suffered?
10. Who is Elgin?
This section contains 601 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)