|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 5, who talked with Lancelot about Ideo-Personal-Dynamics during dinner?
2. Where did Harry say that Elgin was a student?
(d) Cal Tech.
3. In Chapter 3, Lancelot describes falling into a rut after giving up his occupation and his pursuits, and the rut revolving around what two things?
(a) Gun collecting and birding.
(b) Gun collecting and alcohol.
(c) The news and birding.
(d) Alcohol and the news.
4. Why was Lancelot staying in the pigeoneer at the time of his wife's infidelity?
(a) Because he and his wife were seperated.
(b) To make room for his wife's hobbies.
(c) Because he and his wife were fighting.
(d) To make room for the guests.
5. Who is Lucy Cobb?
(a) Lancelot's sister.
(b) Lancelot's second wife.
(c) Lancelot's mother.
(d) Lancelot's first wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Lancelot and Margot sit while they talked on the rainy night?
2. What did Tex nag Lancelot about after dinner?
3. In Chapter 3, what did Elgin say the group of people had been doing before returning to Belle Isle?
4. Who did Lancelot call for after he returned home for lunch?
5. In Chapter 5, who dominated the dinner conversation?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was Margot doing the summer Siobhan was conceived?
2. What is Lancelot's design for a new world?
3. What did Lancelot feel when Raine flirted with him?
4. How did Lancelot feel about Lucy's death?
5. As the story continues, what does Lancelot lose touch with?
6. What did the money in Lancelot's father's sock drawer prove to Lancelot?
7. What happened to Lancelot's first wife?
8. Does Lancelot believe Elgin, that Margot is faithful to him?
9. For what reason does Elgin think he is going to the Holiday Inn?
10. When Raine flirted with him, what did Lancelot think might be the reason?
This section contains 500 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)