|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What emotion did Lancelot think the librarian was expressing?
(c) Being starstruck.
(d) In love.
2. At the start of Chapter 8, Lancelot is watching what movies?
(a) New releases.
(b) The movies Elgin made for him.
(c) The movies his wife has a role in.
(d) The movies his daughter stars in.
3. On one tape Lancelot watches, Janos is doing what?
(a) Janos is having sex with Troy and Raine.
(b) Janos is having sex with Raine.
(c) Janos is in bed with Lucy.
(d) Janos is in bed with Margot.
4. Does Lancelot intend to continue his relationship with Anna?
(a) No, he never wants to see Anna again.
(b) Yes, he hopes Anna will join him soon.
(c) Yes, Anna is leaving with him that day.
(d) No, Anna is going to stay for a long time where she is.
5. After Lancelot makes his first visit in Chapter 8 after viewing the tapes, who else does he encounter that is deeply afraid of the storm and decides to move on as well?
6. In Chapter 8, who gave Lancelot a pill?
7. What did Lancelot tell the bank manager he was doing with the money he withdrew from the bank in Chapter 8?
(a) Giving it to a local charity.
(b) Giving it to the Negro College Fund.
(c) Giving it to the American Red Cross.
(d) Giving it to NAACP.
8. What was Lancelot's wife's reaction to Lancelot's suggestion on the final day of shooting?
(a) She agreed to stop seeing other people.
(b) She agreed to go away with him that day, but only temporarily.
(c) She refused to go away with him that day.
(d) She agreed to move inland to avoid the hurricane.
9. What did Lancelot actually do with the money he withdrew from the bank in Chapter 8?
(a) Gave it to Elgin for his son's surgery.
(b) Gave it to his homosexual son.
(c) Gave it to Elgin to complete his college career.
(d) Gave it to Lucy for her to pursue her acting career.
10. What was headed to New Orleans as the movie moved into its final day of shooting?
(a) Hurricane Frank.
(b) Hurricane Marty.
(c) Hurricane Frieda.
(d) Hurricane Marie.
11. After watching the tapes, what does Lancelot do?
(a) Calls his attorney.
(b) Calls Janos and Raine.
(c) Calls his wife.
(d) Makes a list of things to buy to complete his revenge.
12. In Chapter 7, Lancelot again discusses the New World he is going to build around whom?
(b) Sexually moral men.
(c) New Women.
(d) Moral women.
13. Where did Lancelot find his wife when he came home on the final day of shooting for the movie?
(a) In the bedroom.
(b) In the parlor.
(c) In the kitchen.
(d) In the belvedere.
14. At the end of Chapter 7, where did Lancelot's wife tell Lancelot she was heading?
(c) Her parents' house in New York.
(d) No where.
15. In Chapter 7, who is presented as a homosexual?
(b) Lancelot's son.
(c) Lancelot's daughter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lancelot's quest was to find what?
2. In Chapter 6, Lancelot says he is reliving his __________?
3. Who does Lancelot say will no longer be fooled in the New World?
4. What place was across the street, that Lancelot could see out his window?
5. At the end of Chapter 7, who was shooting another movie in London following the movie that was in its final day of shooting?
This section contains 555 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)