|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Lancelot convince Lucy to do in Chapter 8?
(a) Not have a relationship with anyone in the movie business.
(b) Return to school to help calm the freshman girls left in the doors.
(c) Not leave New Orleans without him.
(d) Not go to Europe to make any more movies until she finished college.
2. In Chapter 6, when Lancelot returns to his story, what does he say he asked Elgin to make him?
(a) A car.
(b) A movie.
(d) A raft.
3. In Chapter 6, what role was Lancelot's wife playing?
(a) A queen.
(b) A lover.
(c) A librarian.
(d) A princess.
4. Lancelot's quest was to find what?
5. What was Lancelot's wife's reaction to Lancelot's suggestion on the final day of shooting?
(a) She agreed to stop seeing other people.
(b) She refused to go away with him that day.
(c) She agreed to move inland to avoid the hurricane.
(d) She agreed to go away with him that day, but only temporarily.
6. In Chapter 7, who is presented as a homosexual?
(a) Lancelot's daughter.
(c) Lancelot's son.
7. At the end of Chapter 7, who was shooting another movie in London following the movie that was in its final day of shooting?
8. At the end of Chapter 9, where does Lancelot continue to claim they are living?
(a) An immoral society.
(b) A modern day Sodom.
(c) An over-sexed America.
(d) A modern day sexual world.
9. Where will Lancelot be leaving later in the day at the end of the book?
(b) New Orleans.
(c) The hospital.
(d) Belle Isle.
10. What has truly changed for Lancelot by the end of Chapter 9?
(a) Lancelot's view of actors.
(b) Lancelot's view of children.
(c) Lancelot's view of women.
11. What does Lancelot say he feels now about the deaths?
12. What was Lancelot's wife like when he arrived home on the final day of shooting?
(a) Welcoming and hugged him.
(b) Distant and pushed him away.
(c) Loving and gentle.
(d) Glad to see him, and hugged him.
13. What did Janos speak with Lancelot about when Lancelot visited his wife?
(a) Explained the reason for the choice of location for the scene.
(b) Explained which actors were in the scene.
(c) Explained the purpose behind the scene.
(d) Explained the artistic meaning behind the scene.
14. In Chapter 7, in preparation for the storm, what did Lancelot come home to find his wife doing?
(a) Closing the windows.
(b) Packing their prized possessions.
(c) Putting away groceries she had purchased.
(d) Putting up boards on the windows.
15. Lancelot is intent on creating his own world where there will be no confusion as to what?
(a) Whether a woman is engaged in infidelity.
(b) Whether a woman has sexual freedom.
(c) Whether a woman is moral or amoral.
(d) Whether a woman is married or unmarried.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of the book, where does Lancelot say he plans to go once he leaves where he is currently at?
2. Who does Lancelot go to see after watching the tapes?
3. Lancelot spoke with Janos and who else when he went to see his wife?
4. Lancelot feels as though he has his proof, but what is wrong with the movies?
5. Does Lancelot intend to continue his relationship with Anna?
This section contains 637 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)