|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A memory in Chapter 7 triggered Lancelot to recall what story?
(a) The first hurricane he survived.
(b) The first time he had sex.
(c) The first time he left home to work.
(d) The first time he made love to Margot.
2. What emotion did Lancelot think the librarian was expressing?
(c) Being starstruck.
(d) In love.
3. In Chapter 9, Lancelot says he has been declared what?
4. Who does Lancelot go to see after watching the tapes?
(c) Tex and Siobhan.
(d) Troy and Raine.
5. In Chapter 7, the theme of the novel continues to grow, and appears to be what?
(a) The infidelity of women.
(b) The virtues of women.
(c) Lancelot's mind.
(d) Lancelot's insanity.
6. At the end of Chapter 7, who was shooting another movie in London following the movie that was in its final day of shooting?
7. Percival was whose nickname in college?
8. Who went with Lancelot on his quest to find the holy grail?
9. In Chapter 6, when was the announcement made?
(a) In the morning.
(b) At breakfast.
(c) At lunch.
(d) At dinner.
10. In Chapter 8, where were Raine, Troy and Janos going to watch the storm blow in?
(a) In the belvedere with Margot.
(b) In the hotel, in the ballroom with the other guests.
(c) On the movie set with the crew.
(d) Inland at the studio offices.
11. Does Lancelot intend to continue his relationship with Anna?
(a) Yes, he hopes Anna will join him soon.
(b) Yes, Anna is leaving with him that day.
(c) No, Anna is going to stay for a long time where she is.
(d) No, he never wants to see Anna again.
12. What did Lancelot tell the bank manager he was doing with the money he withdrew from the bank in Chapter 8?
(a) Giving it to the American Red Cross.
(b) Giving it to the Negro College Fund.
(c) Giving it to a local charity.
(d) Giving it to NAACP.
13. Where will Lancelot be leaving later in the day at the end of the book?
(a) Belle Isle.
(b) New Orleans.
(d) The hospital.
14. Who does Lancelot ask questions of at the end of Chapter 9?
15. After Lancelot makes his first visit in Chapter 8 after viewing the tapes, who else does he encounter that is deeply afraid of the storm and decides to move on as well?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 6, in her role, what did Lancelot's wife do?
2. What does Lancelot convince Tex to do in Chapter 8?
3. In Chapter 8, Lancelot kills the movie people, but not before having sex with who?
4. At the end of Chapter 9, where does Lancelot continue to claim they are living?
5. What does Lancelot believe is ruining the nation?
This section contains 531 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)