|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Lancelot's wife's reaction to Lancelot's suggestion on the final day of shooting?
(a) She agreed to stop seeing other people.
(b) She agreed to move inland to avoid the hurricane.
(c) She refused to go away with him that day.
(d) She agreed to go away with him that day, but only temporarily.
2. Lancelot feels as though he has his proof, but what is wrong with the movies?
(a) The quality of the movies is poor and it is unclear where the movies were shot.
(b) It is not completely clear who the actors were and it is unclear when the movies were shot.
(c) The quality of the tapes is poor and it is unclear whether the actors are acting or the movies are real.
(d) The quality of the tapes is poor and it is not completely clear who the actors were.
3. What was Lancelot's wife like when he arrived home on the final day of shooting?
(a) Loving and gentle.
(b) Welcoming and hugged him.
(c) Distant and pushed him away.
(d) Glad to see him, and hugged him.
4. What did Lancelot do to rescue the conversation with Janos?
(a) Changed the subject.
(b) Brought another person into the conversation.
(c) Yelled out for his wife.
(d) Left the location.
5. What did Lancelot arrange for Elgin to buy?
(a) Video equipment.
(c) Car parts.
6. Why does Lancelot support the decision in Chapter 7 of the individual to be a homosexual?
(a) Because Lancelot respects the person's sexual choices.
(b) Because of the scarcity of moral women in America.
(c) Because nature dictates sexuality.
(d) Because of the immorality of women.
7. What does Lancelot say he feels now about the deaths?
8. In Chapter 8, where did Lancelot fall asleep under the spell of the pill?
(a) The belvedere.
(b) The boat.
(c) The movie set.
(d) The pigeonnier.
9. In Chapter 8, Lancelot kills the movie people, but not before having sex with who?
(c) His wife.
10. Where does Anna agree to let Lancelot begin his New World?
(b) Belle Isle.
(c) New Orleans.
11. In Chapter 8, what did Lancelot tell Elgin to do?
(a) Stay away from Lucy.
(b) Stay away from Margot.
(c) Take his family and leave New Orleans.
(d) Take his family and leave Belle Isle.
12. In Chapter 8, who gave Lancelot a pill?
13. How many people did Lancelot kill that night?
14. What did Lancelot actually do with the money he withdrew from the bank in Chapter 8?
(a) Gave it to his homosexual son.
(b) Gave it to Lucy for her to pursue her acting career.
(c) Gave it to Elgin to complete his college career.
(d) Gave it to Elgin for his son's surgery.
15. Lancelot's quest was to find what?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 9, Lancelot says he has been declared what?
2. In Chapter 9, it is possible that Lancelot is trying to convince who that the doctors are planning on letting him out?
3. In Chapter 9, what does the person that Lancelot is asking the questions of respond when asked the questions?
4. At the end of Chapter 7, where did Lancelot's wife tell Lancelot she was heading?
5. Lancelot is intent on creating his own world where there will be no confusion as to what?
This section contains 575 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)