|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 7, what does Lancelot believe is ruining the country?
(a) The immorality of women.
(b) Sexual immorality.
(c) Movies about the immorality of women.
(d) Movies about sexual immorality.
2. In Chapter 9, Lancelot discusses that ________ is not his actual daughter?
3. At the end of Chapter 7, where did Lancelot's wife tell Lancelot she was heading?
(b) No where.
(c) Her parents' house in New York.
4. Does Lancelot intend to continue his relationship with Anna?
(a) Yes, Anna is leaving with him that day.
(b) No, he never wants to see Anna again.
(c) Yes, he hopes Anna will join him soon.
(d) No, Anna is going to stay for a long time where she is.
5. What did Lancelot tell the bank manager he was doing with the money he withdrew from the bank in Chapter 8?
(a) Giving it to the American Red Cross.
(b) Giving it to the Negro College Fund.
(c) Giving it to NAACP.
(d) Giving it to a local charity.
6. At the very end of the book, Lancelot talks about the new world with women now who will be like what?
(a) Women who are sexual in nature.
(b) Perfect, sexual women.
(c) Moral, virtuous women.
(d) Perfect women who do not deceive.
7. What does Lancelot say he feels now about the deaths?
8. What did Lancelot actually do with the money he withdrew from the bank in Chapter 8?
(a) Gave it to Elgin for his son's surgery.
(b) Gave it to his homosexual son.
(c) Gave it to Elgin to complete his college career.
(d) Gave it to Lucy for her to pursue her acting career.
9. What has truly changed for Lancelot by the end of Chapter 9?
(a) Lancelot's view of women.
(b) Lancelot's view of children.
(c) Lancelot's view of actors.
10. What does Lancelot say he will no longer abide by?
(a) The sexual passion between two unmarried people.
(b) The sexual limitations of society.
(c) The sexual limitations between two married people.
(d) The sexual freedoms expressed in the world today.
11. In Chapter 6, when Lancelot returns to his story, what does he say he asked Elgin to make him?
(a) A car.
(b) A raft.
(d) A movie.
12. Lancelot feels as though he has his proof, but what is wrong with the movies?
(a) The quality of the movies is poor and it is unclear where the movies were shot.
(b) It is not completely clear who the actors were and it is unclear when the movies were shot.
(c) The quality of the tapes is poor and it is not completely clear who the actors were.
(d) The quality of the tapes is poor and it is unclear whether the actors are acting or the movies are real.
13. What did Lancelot want to put in each guest bedroom?
(a) A chair.
(b) A hidden camera.
(c) A bed.
(d) A framed, autographed picture of the actors.
14. What was Lancelot's wife's reaction to Lancelot's suggestion on the final day of shooting?
(a) She agreed to move inland to avoid the hurricane.
(b) She agreed to stop seeing other people.
(c) She agreed to go away with him that day, but only temporarily.
(d) She refused to go away with him that day.
15. Who went with Lancelot on his quest to find the holy grail?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 9, it is possible that Lancelot is trying to convince who that the doctors are planning on letting him out?
2. What did Janos speak with Lancelot about when Lancelot visited his wife?
3. At the start of Chapter 8, Lancelot is watching what movies?
4. Where did Lancelot find his wife when he came home on the final day of shooting for the movie?
5. In Chapter 8, when Lancelot awakens after falling asleep from the pill, he thinks he sees which woman?
This section contains 675 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)