|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lancelot plan to do about Siobhan at the end of the book?
(a) Turn her over to the state.
(b) Nothing, Siobhan is not his daughter.
(c) Take custody again.
(d) Pick her up from her grandfather's house the next day.
2. In Chapter 7, in preparation for the storm, what did Lancelot come home to find his wife doing?
(a) Putting away groceries she had purchased.
(b) Packing their prized possessions.
(c) Putting up boards on the windows.
(d) Closing the windows.
3. In Chapter 6, who made an announcement?
4. In Chapter 7, what does Lancelot believe is ruining the country?
(a) Movies about sexual immorality.
(b) Sexual immorality.
(c) The immorality of women.
(d) Movies about the immorality of women.
5. At the end of Chapter 9, where does Lancelot continue to claim they are living?
(a) An over-sexed America.
(b) A modern day sexual world.
(c) A modern day Sodom.
(d) An immoral society.
6. How many people did Lancelot kill that night?
7. Lancelot feels as though he has his proof, but what is wrong with the movies?
(a) The quality of the tapes is poor and it is unclear whether the actors are acting or the movies are real.
(b) It is not completely clear who the actors were and it is unclear when the movies were shot.
(c) The quality of the tapes is poor and it is not completely clear who the actors were.
(d) The quality of the movies is poor and it is unclear where the movies were shot.
8. Who went with Lancelot on his quest to find the holy grail?
9. Where did Lancelot go after the conversation with Janos?
(b) The hotel.
(c) The library.
(d) The office.
10. Lancelot is intent on creating his own world where there will be no confusion as to what?
(a) Whether a woman is married or unmarried.
(b) Whether a woman is engaged in infidelity.
(c) Whether a woman has sexual freedom.
(d) Whether a woman is moral or amoral.
11. Lancelot spoke with Janos and who else when he went to see his wife?
12. After watching the tapes, what does Lancelot do?
(a) Makes a list of things to buy to complete his revenge.
(b) Calls Janos and Raine.
(c) Calls his wife.
(d) Calls his attorney.
13. Who was the aggressor in Lancelot's relationship story in Chapter 7?
14. In Chapter 6, when Lancelot returns to his story, what does he say he asked Elgin to make him?
(a) A movie.
(b) A car.
(d) A raft.
15. Where will Lancelot be leaving later in the day at the end of the book?
(a) Belle Isle.
(c) New Orleans.
(d) The hospital.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 6, what role was Lancelot's wife playing?
2. Who does Lancelot say will no longer be fooled in the New World?
3. In Chapter 8, who gave Lancelot a pill?
4. What was the plot of the wife's movie?
5. At the end of Chapter 6, Lancelot tells a story about whom?
This section contains 531 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)