|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lancelot spoke with Janos and who else when he went to see his wife?
2. What has truly changed for Lancelot by the end of Chapter 9?
(a) Lancelot's view of women.
(b) Lancelot's view of children.
(d) Lancelot's view of actors.
3. At what time of day did Lancelot kill the people or the person?
(a) In the early morning hours.
(b) In the daytime.
(c) At night.
(d) In the late afternoon.
4. What was the plot of the wife's movie?
(a) Sexually-charged, seemingly without meaning or substance.
(b) Full of meaning and substance, focused on love.
(c) Two lovers united and seperated in one night and reunited over years of searching.
(d) Sexually-charged, about two lovers in the library.
5. At the start of Chapter 8, Lancelot is watching what movies?
(a) The movies his wife has a role in.
(b) New releases.
(c) The movies his daughter stars in.
(d) The movies Elgin made for him.
6. In Chapter 6, what was the announcement?
(a) Janos was moving to Hollywood to work for Raine.
(b) Lucy was moving to Hollywood to work for Raine.
(c) Raine was moving to Hollywood to work for Janos.
(d) Lucy was moving to Hollywood to work for Janos.
7. In Chapter 6, when was the announcement made?
(a) In the morning.
(b) At dinner.
(c) At lunch.
(d) At breakfast.
8. After Lancelot makes his first visit in Chapter 8 after viewing the tapes, who else does he encounter that is deeply afraid of the storm and decides to move on as well?
9. Who was the aggressor in Lancelot's relationship story in Chapter 7?
10. In Chapter 8, who gave Lancelot a pill?
11. Where did Lancelot go after the conversation with Janos?
(a) The office.
(c) The library.
(d) The hotel.
12. What was Lancelot's daughter discussing with the local librarian?
(a) Percival's theory of love.
(b) Lancelot's idea of dating.
(c) Raine's spiritual convictions.
(d) The library's role in the movie.
13. What was Lancelot's wife like when he arrived home on the final day of shooting?
(a) Loving and gentle.
(b) Distant and pushed him away.
(c) Welcoming and hugged him.
(d) Glad to see him, and hugged him.
14. On one tape Lancelot watches, Janos is doing what?
(a) Janos is having sex with Troy and Raine.
(b) Janos is having sex with Raine.
(c) Janos is in bed with Margot.
(d) Janos is in bed with Lucy.
15. At the end of the book, where does Lancelot say he plans to go once he leaves where he is currently at?
(c) New Orleans.
(d) Belle Isle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Lancelot support the decision in Chapter 7 of the individual to be a homosexual?
2. In Chapter 7, Lancelot talks about the weather, telling his friend a story about what?
3. Does Lancelot intend to continue his relationship with Anna?
4. In Chapter 8, what did Lancelot tell Elgin to do?
5. In Chapter 8, Lancelot makes a large bank withdrawal of how much?
This section contains 606 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)