|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Lancelot say will no longer be fooled in the New World?
(a) Moral people.
(b) Virtuous people.
2. What did Janos speak with Lancelot about when Lancelot visited his wife?
(a) Explained which actors were in the scene.
(b) Explained the reason for the choice of location for the scene.
(c) Explained the artistic meaning behind the scene.
(d) Explained the purpose behind the scene.
3. Who owns the land Lancelot is going to move to?
4. Where did Lancelot find his wife when he came home on the final day of shooting for the movie?
(a) In the belvedere.
(b) In the bedroom.
(c) In the kitchen.
(d) In the parlor.
5. What was the plot of the wife's movie?
(a) Two lovers united and seperated in one night and reunited over years of searching.
(b) Sexually-charged, about two lovers in the library.
(c) Full of meaning and substance, focused on love.
(d) Sexually-charged, seemingly without meaning or substance.
6. What did Lancelot arrange for Elgin to buy?
(a) Car parts.
(b) Video equipment.
7. At the very end of the book, Lancelot talks about the new world with women now who will be like what?
(a) Perfect women who do not deceive.
(b) Women who are sexual in nature.
(c) Moral, virtuous women.
(d) Perfect, sexual women.
8. Percival was whose nickname in college?
9. In Chapter 6, when was the announcement made?
(a) At breakfast.
(b) At lunch.
(c) In the morning.
(d) At dinner.
10. In Chapter 8, where did Lancelot fall asleep under the spell of the pill?
(a) The belvedere.
(b) The movie set.
(c) The pigeonnier.
(d) The boat.
11. What has truly changed for Lancelot by the end of Chapter 9?
(b) Lancelot's view of children.
(c) Lancelot's view of women.
(d) Lancelot's view of actors.
12. At the end of Chapter 6, Lancelot tells a story about whom?
(a) His daughter.
(b) His wife.
(c) His grandfather.
(d) His mother.
13. Who went with Lancelot on his quest to find the holy grail?
14. What emotion did Lancelot think the librarian was expressing?
(b) Being starstruck.
(d) In love.
15. In Chapter 6, Lancelot says he is reliving his __________?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lancelot say he felt the night he killed?
2. In Chapter 8, Lancelot makes a large bank withdrawal of how much?
3. At what time of day did Lancelot kill the people or the person?
4. Lancelot is intent on creating his own world where there will be no confusion as to what?
5. In Chapter 9, it is possible that Lancelot is trying to convince who that the doctors are planning on letting him out?
This section contains 475 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)