|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of the book, where does Lancelot say he plans to go once he leaves where he is currently at?
(a) New Orleans.
(b) Belle Isle.
2. What has truly changed for Lancelot by the end of Chapter 9?
(a) Lancelot's view of children.
(b) Lancelot's view of women.
(d) Lancelot's view of actors.
3. What did Lancelot convince Lucy to do in Chapter 8?
(a) Not go to Europe to make any more movies until she finished college.
(b) Not have a relationship with anyone in the movie business.
(c) Return to school to help calm the freshman girls left in the doors.
(d) Not leave New Orleans without him.
4. What did Janos speak with Lancelot about when Lancelot visited his wife?
(a) Explained which actors were in the scene.
(b) Explained the artistic meaning behind the scene.
(c) Explained the purpose behind the scene.
(d) Explained the reason for the choice of location for the scene.
5. What was Lancelot's wife like when he arrived home on the final day of shooting?
(a) Loving and gentle.
(b) Glad to see him, and hugged him.
(c) Welcoming and hugged him.
(d) Distant and pushed him away.
6. What did Lancelot's wife announce to him when he arrived home on the last day of movie shooting after he made the suggestion?
(a) She was leaving to shoot another movie.
(b) She was leaving Lancelot for another man.
(c) She was leaving to return to her parents' house.
(d) She was pregnant.
7. Lancelot feels as though he has his proof, but what is wrong with the movies?
(a) The quality of the movies is poor and it is unclear where the movies were shot.
(b) The quality of the tapes is poor and it is unclear whether the actors are acting or the movies are real.
(c) It is not completely clear who the actors were and it is unclear when the movies were shot.
(d) The quality of the tapes is poor and it is not completely clear who the actors were.
8. In Chapter 6, what role was Lancelot's wife playing?
(a) A lover.
(b) A princess.
(c) A librarian.
(d) A queen.
9. In Chapter 6, when Lancelot returns to his story, what does he say he asked Elgin to make him?
(b) A movie.
(c) A car.
(d) A raft.
10. After Lancelot makes his first visit in Chapter 8 after viewing the tapes, who else does he encounter that is deeply afraid of the storm and decides to move on as well?
11. Does Lancelot intend to continue his relationship with Anna?
(a) No, Anna is going to stay for a long time where she is.
(b) Yes, he hopes Anna will join him soon.
(c) Yes, Anna is leaving with him that day.
(d) No, he never wants to see Anna again.
12. In Chapter 8, who gave Lancelot a pill?
13. On one tape Lancelot watches, Janos is doing what?
(a) Janos is having sex with Raine.
(b) Janos is in bed with Margot.
(c) Janos is in bed with Lucy.
(d) Janos is having sex with Troy and Raine.
14. What does Lancelot say he feels now about the deaths?
15. At the very end of the book, Lancelot talks about the new world with women now who will be like what?
(a) Perfect, sexual women.
(b) Moral, virtuous women.
(c) Perfect women who do not deceive.
(d) Women who are sexual in nature.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Lancelot go to see after watching the tapes?
2. Lancelot's quest was to find what?
3. What place was across the street, that Lancelot could see out his window?
4. What did Lancelot want to put in each guest bedroom?
5. At what time of day did Lancelot kill the people or the person?
This section contains 640 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)