|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of Chapter 7, who was shooting another movie in London following the movie that was in its final day of shooting?
2. Does Lancelot intend to continue his relationship with Anna?
(a) No, Anna is going to stay for a long time where she is.
(b) Yes, Anna is leaving with him that day.
(c) No, he never wants to see Anna again.
(d) Yes, he hopes Anna will join him soon.
3. What did Lancelot want to put in each guest bedroom?
(a) A framed, autographed picture of the actors.
(b) A bed.
(c) A chair.
(d) A hidden camera.
4. Percival was whose nickname in college?
5. In Chapter 8, Lancelot kills the movie people, but not before having sex with who?
(a) His wife.
6. At the end of the book, where does Lancelot say he plans to go once he leaves where he is currently at?
(b) Belle Isle.
(d) New Orleans.
7. In Chapter 6, in her role, what did Lancelot's wife do?
(a) Shunned a loyal lover and subject.
(b) Made love in the guest house with her lover.
(c) Made love in the stacks with a mysterious stranger.
(d) Made love in her bedroom with her guard.
8. On one tape Lancelot watches, Janos is doing what?
(a) Janos is in bed with Lucy.
(b) Janos is having sex with Troy and Raine.
(c) Janos is having sex with Raine.
(d) Janos is in bed with Margot.
9. Lancelot's quest was to find what?
10. Who went with Lancelot on his quest to find the holy grail?
11. In Chapter 6, where did Lancelot go to watch his wife act?
(a) The house.
(b) The movie set.
(c) The hotel.
(d) The beach.
12. In Chapter 7, at the end of Lancelot's story about the weather, what happened?
(a) Lancelot's family escaped.
(b) The couple re-married.
(c) Lancelot was adopted by a new family.
(d) The couple divorced.
13. In Chapter 8, when Lancelot awakens after falling asleep from the pill, he thinks he sees which woman?
(a) His wife.
(d) His mother.
14. After Lancelot makes his first visit in Chapter 8 after viewing the tapes, who else does he encounter that is deeply afraid of the storm and decides to move on as well?
15. What was Lancelot's wife's reaction to Lancelot's suggestion on the final day of shooting?
(a) She agreed to move inland to avoid the hurricane.
(b) She agreed to stop seeing other people.
(c) She agreed to go away with him that day, but only temporarily.
(d) She refused to go away with him that day.
Short Answer Questions
1. In his New World, Lancelot claims there will not be any what?
2. What does Lancelot say he will no longer abide by?
3. In Chapter 7, what does Lancelot believe is ruining the country?
4. What was headed to New Orleans as the movie moved into its final day of shooting?
5. What does Lancelot say he felt the night he killed?
This section contains 534 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)