|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Does Lancelot intend to continue his relationship with Anna?
(a) Yes, he hopes Anna will join him soon.
(b) No, Anna is going to stay for a long time where she is.
(c) No, he never wants to see Anna again.
(d) Yes, Anna is leaving with him that day.
2. Who went with Lancelot on his quest to find the holy grail?
3. In Chapter 8, where were Raine, Troy and Janos going to watch the storm blow in?
(a) In the hotel, in the ballroom with the other guests.
(b) Inland at the studio offices.
(c) On the movie set with the crew.
(d) In the belvedere with Margot.
4. In Chapter 6, what role was Lancelot's wife playing?
(a) A princess.
(b) A lover.
(c) A queen.
(d) A librarian.
5. In Chapter 8, who gave Lancelot a pill?
6. What place was across the street, that Lancelot could see out his window?
(a) A pet store.
(b) A movie theater.
(c) A bookstore.
(d) A pornographic theater.
7. What did Lancelot convince Lucy to do in Chapter 8?
(a) Not leave New Orleans without him.
(b) Not have a relationship with anyone in the movie business.
(c) Return to school to help calm the freshman girls left in the doors.
(d) Not go to Europe to make any more movies until she finished college.
8. In Chapter 6, who made an announcement?
9. Who does Lancelot say will no longer be fooled in the New World?
(b) Virtuous people.
(c) Moral people.
10. In Chapter 6, where did Lancelot go to watch his wife act?
(a) The beach.
(b) The movie set.
(c) The hotel.
(d) The house.
11. What did Lancelot do to rescue the conversation with Janos?
(a) Left the location.
(b) Yelled out for his wife.
(c) Changed the subject.
(d) Brought another person into the conversation.
12. Lancelot's quest was to find what?
13. Lancelot spoke with Janos and who else when he went to see his wife?
14. Where did Lancelot find his wife when he came home on the final day of shooting for the movie?
(a) In the parlor.
(b) In the belvedere.
(c) In the kitchen.
(d) In the bedroom.
15. What does Lancelot plan to do about Siobhan at the end of the book?
(a) Pick her up from her grandfather's house the next day.
(b) Take custody again.
(c) Turn her over to the state.
(d) Nothing, Siobhan is not his daughter.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the start of Chapter 8, Lancelot is watching what movies?
2. At what time of day did Lancelot kill the people or the person?
3. In Chapter 6, when Lancelot returns to his story, what does he say he asked Elgin to make him?
4. In Chapter 6, Lancelot says he is reliving his __________?
5. In Chapter 8, Lancelot makes a large bank withdrawal of how much?
This section contains 503 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)