Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of Chapter 7, where did Lancelot's wife tell Lancelot she was heading?
(a) No where.
(b) Her parents' house in New York.
2. What has truly changed for Lancelot by the end of Chapter 9?
(a) Lancelot's view of actors.
(b) Lancelot's view of women.
(c) Lancelot's view of children.
3. In Chapter 7, who is presented as a homosexual?
(a) Lancelot's son.
(d) Lancelot's daughter.
4. What did Lancelot convince Lucy to do in Chapter 8?
(a) Not have a relationship with anyone in the movie business.
(b) Not leave New Orleans without him.
(c) Not go to Europe to make any more movies until she finished college.
(d) Return to school to help calm the freshman girls left in the doors.
5. In Chapter 6, Lancelot says he is reliving his __________?
6. In Chapter 6, who made an announcement?
7. In his New World, Lancelot claims there will not be any what?
(b) Sexual movies.
(c) Immoral men.
8. What place was across the street, that Lancelot could see out his window?
(a) A movie theater.
(b) A pet store.
(c) A bookstore.
(d) A pornographic theater.
9. What does Lancelot convince Tex to do in Chapter 8?
(a) Get revenge on Janos.
(b) Kill Troy and Raine.
(c) Take Siobhan to Texas to avoid the hurricane.
(d) Get revenge on Margot.
10. In Chapter 7, in preparation for the storm, what did Lancelot come home to find his wife doing?
(a) Closing the windows.
(b) Packing their prized possessions.
(c) Putting away groceries she had purchased.
(d) Putting up boards on the windows.
11. In Chapter 9, what does the person that Lancelot is asking the questions of respond when asked the questions?
(a) Lengthy answers.
(b) A story of Lancelot's life.
(d) Yes or no.
12. Who does Lancelot say will no longer be fooled in the New World?
(c) Virtuous people.
(d) Moral people.
13. What did Lancelot arrange for Elgin to buy?
(a) Video equipment.
(d) Car parts.
14. What did Lancelot's wife announce to him when he arrived home on the last day of movie shooting after he made the suggestion?
(a) She was pregnant.
(b) She was leaving to return to her parents' house.
(c) She was leaving Lancelot for another man.
(d) She was leaving to shoot another movie.
15. In Chapter 8, where were Raine, Troy and Janos going to watch the storm blow in?
(a) On the movie set with the crew.
(b) Inland at the studio offices.
(c) In the hotel, in the ballroom with the other guests.
(d) In the belvedere with Margot.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Anna agree to let Lancelot begin his New World?
2. What did Lancelot suggest to his wife when he came home on the final day of shooting?
3. In Chapter 8, when Lancelot awakens after falling asleep from the pill, he thinks he sees which woman?
4. In Chapter 7, what does Lancelot believe is ruining the country?
5. What does Lancelot say he will no longer abide by?
This section contains 562 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)