Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Lancelot tell the bank manager he was doing with the money he withdrew from the bank in Chapter 8?
(a) Giving it to a local charity.
(b) Giving it to the American Red Cross.
(c) Giving it to NAACP.
(d) Giving it to the Negro College Fund.
2. What was headed to New Orleans as the movie moved into its final day of shooting?
(a) Hurricane Marty.
(b) Hurricane Frank.
(c) Hurricane Marie.
(d) Hurricane Frieda.
3. What has truly changed for Lancelot by the end of Chapter 9?
(a) Lancelot's view of women.
(b) Lancelot's view of children.
(d) Lancelot's view of actors.
4. In Chapter 7, at the end of Lancelot's story about the weather, what happened?
(a) Lancelot was adopted by a new family.
(b) The couple re-married.
(c) The couple divorced.
(d) Lancelot's family escaped.
5. What does Lancelot say he will no longer abide by?
(a) The sexual limitations between two married people.
(b) The sexual freedoms expressed in the world today.
(c) The sexual passion between two unmarried people.
(d) The sexual limitations of society.
6. In Chapter 6, in her role, what did Lancelot's wife do?
(a) Made love in the guest house with her lover.
(b) Shunned a loyal lover and subject.
(c) Made love in her bedroom with her guard.
(d) Made love in the stacks with a mysterious stranger.
7. At the end of Chapter 7, who was shooting another movie in London following the movie that was in its final day of shooting?
8. Who went with Lancelot on his quest to find the holy grail?
9. What did Lancelot's wife announce to him when he arrived home on the last day of movie shooting after he made the suggestion?
(a) She was leaving to shoot another movie.
(b) She was leaving Lancelot for another man.
(c) She was pregnant.
(d) She was leaving to return to her parents' house.
10. In Chapter 9, Lancelot says he has been declared what?
11. Who was the aggressor in Lancelot's relationship story in Chapter 7?
12. What emotion did Lancelot think the librarian was expressing?
(c) In love.
(d) Being starstruck.
13. In Chapter 7, Lancelot again discusses the New World he is going to build around whom?
(a) Sexually moral men.
(c) Moral women.
(d) New Women.
14. Where did Lancelot go after the conversation with Janos?
(a) The library.
(b) The hotel.
(d) The office.
15. What did Lancelot actually do with the money he withdrew from the bank in Chapter 8?
(a) Gave it to Elgin to complete his college career.
(b) Gave it to Lucy for her to pursue her acting career.
(c) Gave it to his homosexual son.
(d) Gave it to Elgin for his son's surgery.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Lancelot suggest to his wife when he came home on the final day of shooting?
2. In Chapter 8, who gave Lancelot a pill?
3. In Chapter 9, what does the person that Lancelot is asking the questions of respond when asked the questions?
4. In Chapter 8, Lancelot kills the movie people, but not before having sex with who?
5. What did Lancelot convince Lucy to do in Chapter 8?
This section contains 596 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)