|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lancelot say he will no longer abide by?
(a) The sexual passion between two unmarried people.
(b) The sexual freedoms expressed in the world today.
(c) The sexual limitations of society.
(d) The sexual limitations between two married people.
2. In Chapter 7, Lancelot again discusses the New World he is going to build around whom?
(b) Moral women.
(c) New Women.
(d) Sexually moral men.
3. What place was across the street, that Lancelot could see out his window?
(a) A pet store.
(b) A pornographic theater.
(c) A bookstore.
(d) A movie theater.
4. At the end of Chapter 7, where did Lancelot's wife tell Lancelot she was heading?
(c) Her parents' house in New York.
(d) No where.
5. Where did Lancelot find his wife when he came home on the final day of shooting for the movie?
(a) In the parlor.
(b) In the kitchen.
(c) In the belvedere.
(d) In the bedroom.
6. In Chapter 9, what does the person that Lancelot is asking the questions of respond when asked the questions?
(a) Lengthy answers.
(b) A story of Lancelot's life.
(c) Yes or no.
7. At what time of day did Lancelot kill the people or the person?
(a) In the early morning hours.
(b) At night.
(c) In the daytime.
(d) In the late afternoon.
8. In Chapter 6, what was the announcement?
(a) Lucy was moving to Hollywood to work for Janos.
(b) Lucy was moving to Hollywood to work for Raine.
(c) Raine was moving to Hollywood to work for Janos.
(d) Janos was moving to Hollywood to work for Raine.
9. Lancelot's quest was to find what?
10. In Chapter 6, Lancelot says he is reliving his __________?
11. What has truly changed for Lancelot by the end of Chapter 9?
(a) Lancelot's view of women.
(b) Lancelot's view of children.
(c) Lancelot's view of actors.
12. What does Lancelot say he felt the night he killed?
13. At the end of Chapter 6, Lancelot tells a story about whom?
(a) His daughter.
(b) His mother.
(c) His grandfather.
(d) His wife.
14. In Chapter 7, in preparation for the storm, what did Lancelot come home to find his wife doing?
(a) Putting up boards on the windows.
(b) Packing their prized possessions.
(c) Closing the windows.
(d) Putting away groceries she had purchased.
15. At the end of Chapter 9, where does Lancelot continue to claim they are living?
(a) An over-sexed America.
(b) An immoral society.
(c) A modern day sexual world.
(d) A modern day Sodom.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Lancelot's wife's reaction to Lancelot's suggestion on the final day of shooting?
2. In Chapter 8, Lancelot makes a large bank withdrawal of how much?
3. What does Lancelot plan to do about Siobhan at the end of the book?
4. In Chapter 6, in her role, what did Lancelot's wife do?
5. Who owns the land Lancelot is going to move to?
This section contains 554 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)