|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Lancelot makes his first visit in Chapter 8 after viewing the tapes, who else does he encounter that is deeply afraid of the storm and decides to move on as well?
2. Where did Lancelot find his wife when he came home on the final day of shooting for the movie?
(a) In the kitchen.
(b) In the parlor.
(c) In the bedroom.
(d) In the belvedere.
3. What did Lancelot actually do with the money he withdrew from the bank in Chapter 8?
(a) Gave it to Elgin for his son's surgery.
(b) Gave it to his homosexual son.
(c) Gave it to Elgin to complete his college career.
(d) Gave it to Lucy for her to pursue her acting career.
4. What was Lancelot's daughter discussing with the local librarian?
(a) Percival's theory of love.
(b) The library's role in the movie.
(c) Raine's spiritual convictions.
(d) Lancelot's idea of dating.
5. What did Lancelot do to rescue the conversation with Janos?
(a) Brought another person into the conversation.
(b) Yelled out for his wife.
(c) Left the location.
(d) Changed the subject.
6. What did Janos speak with Lancelot about when Lancelot visited his wife?
(a) Explained which actors were in the scene.
(b) Explained the purpose behind the scene.
(c) Explained the artistic meaning behind the scene.
(d) Explained the reason for the choice of location for the scene.
7. In Lancelot's weather story in Chapter 7, what did the couple in the story confess?
(a) Their infidelity.
(b) Their children born out of wedlock.
(c) Their love.
(d) Their unhappiness.
8. What did Lancelot tell the bank manager he was doing with the money he withdrew from the bank in Chapter 8?
(a) Giving it to a local charity.
(b) Giving it to NAACP.
(c) Giving it to the American Red Cross.
(d) Giving it to the Negro College Fund.
9. What was Lancelot's wife like when he arrived home on the final day of shooting?
(a) Loving and gentle.
(b) Distant and pushed him away.
(c) Welcoming and hugged him.
(d) Glad to see him, and hugged him.
10. What does Lancelot say he will no longer abide by?
(a) The sexual freedoms expressed in the world today.
(b) The sexual limitations of society.
(c) The sexual passion between two unmarried people.
(d) The sexual limitations between two married people.
11. In Chapter 7, who is presented as a homosexual?
(a) Lancelot's daughter.
(b) Lancelot's son.
12. At the end of Chapter 7, where did Lancelot's wife tell Lancelot she was heading?
(c) Her parents' house in New York.
(d) No where.
13. In Chapter 9, Lancelot discusses that ________ is not his actual daughter?
14. In Chapter 8, where were Raine, Troy and Janos going to watch the storm blow in?
(a) Inland at the studio offices.
(b) In the hotel, in the ballroom with the other guests.
(c) On the movie set with the crew.
(d) In the belvedere with Margot.
15. In Chapter 9, it is possible that Lancelot is trying to convince who that the doctors are planning on letting him out?
(a) The reader.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 8, where did Lancelot fall asleep under the spell of the pill?
2. Lancelot's quest was to find what?
3. Who does Lancelot blame in Chapter 7 for sexual immorality?
4. Lancelot spoke with Janos and who else when he went to see his wife?
5. In Chapter 7, in preparation for the storm, what did Lancelot come home to find his wife doing?
This section contains 573 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)