|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 8, when Lancelot awakens after falling asleep from the pill, he thinks he sees which woman?
(b) His mother.
(d) His wife.
2. In Chapter 8, where did Lancelot fall asleep under the spell of the pill?
(a) The boat.
(b) The movie set.
(c) The belvedere.
(d) The pigeonnier.
3. In Chapter 9, it is possible that Lancelot is trying to convince who that the doctors are planning on letting him out?
(a) The reader.
4. Who was the aggressor in Lancelot's relationship story in Chapter 7?
5. Why does Lancelot support the decision in Chapter 7 of the individual to be a homosexual?
(a) Because Lancelot respects the person's sexual choices.
(b) Because of the scarcity of moral women in America.
(c) Because of the immorality of women.
(d) Because nature dictates sexuality.
6. What was headed to New Orleans as the movie moved into its final day of shooting?
(a) Hurricane Marie.
(b) Hurricane Frieda.
(c) Hurricane Frank.
(d) Hurricane Marty.
7. In Chapter 7, in preparation for the storm, what did Lancelot come home to find his wife doing?
(a) Putting away groceries she had purchased.
(b) Putting up boards on the windows.
(c) Packing their prized possessions.
(d) Closing the windows.
8. At the end of Chapter 9, where does Lancelot continue to claim they are living?
(a) An immoral society.
(b) A modern day sexual world.
(c) A modern day Sodom.
(d) An over-sexed America.
9. In Chapter 7, Lancelot beings to talk about what?
(a) How America is no longer the center of movie filming.
(b) How America undervalues women.
(c) How America doesn't distinguish between moral and amoral women.
(d) How America is becoming an immoral place.
10. What does Lancelot say he felt the night he killed?
11. Who does Lancelot go to see after watching the tapes?
(a) Troy and Raine.
(c) Tex and Siobhan.
12. In Chapter 8, Lancelot makes a large bank withdrawal of how much?
(a) A hundred and seventy-five thousand dollars.
(b) Seventy-five thousand dollars.
(c) Fifty thousand dollars.
(d) Two hundred thousand dollars.
13. In Chapter 8, who gave Lancelot a pill?
14. In Chapter 7, who is presented as a homosexual?
(a) Lancelot's daughter.
(c) Lancelot's son.
15. At the end of Chapter 6, Lancelot tells a story about whom?
(a) His wife.
(b) His daughter.
(c) His mother.
(d) His grandfather.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Lancelot go after the conversation with Janos?
2. Lancelot feels as though he has his proof, but what is wrong with the movies?
3. Lancelot spoke with Janos and who else when he went to see his wife?
4. Who does Lancelot blame in Chapter 7 for sexual immorality?
5. Lancelot's quest was to find what?
This section contains 502 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)