|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 6, when Lancelot returns to his story, what does he say he asked Elgin to make him?
(a) A raft.
(b) A movie.
(c) A car.
2. A memory in Chapter 7 triggered Lancelot to recall what story?
(a) The first time he made love to Margot.
(b) The first time he had sex.
(c) The first hurricane he survived.
(d) The first time he left home to work.
3. At the end of Chapter 7, who was shooting another movie in London following the movie that was in its final day of shooting?
4. What does Lancelot say he will no longer abide by?
(a) The sexual freedoms expressed in the world today.
(b) The sexual limitations between two married people.
(c) The sexual passion between two unmarried people.
(d) The sexual limitations of society.
5. In Chapter 7, what does Lancelot believe is ruining the country?
(a) Movies about sexual immorality.
(b) The immorality of women.
(c) Movies about the immorality of women.
(d) Sexual immorality.
6. In Chapter 6, when was the announcement made?
(a) At breakfast.
(b) At lunch.
(c) In the morning.
(d) At dinner.
7. Who does Lancelot blame in Chapter 7 for sexual immorality?
(c) The film industry.
8. In Chapter 9, what does the person that Lancelot is asking the questions of respond when asked the questions?
(a) Lengthy answers.
(c) Yes or no.
(d) A story of Lancelot's life.
9. Who does Lancelot say will no longer be fooled in the New World?
(a) Moral people.
(d) Virtuous people.
10. Who owns the land Lancelot is going to move to?
11. In Chapter 9, Lancelot says he has been declared what?
12. What did Lancelot's wife announce to him when he arrived home on the last day of movie shooting after he made the suggestion?
(a) She was leaving to shoot another movie.
(b) She was pregnant.
(c) She was leaving Lancelot for another man.
(d) She was leaving to return to her parents' house.
13. At the end of the book, where does Lancelot say he plans to go once he leaves where he is currently at?
(b) New Orleans.
(d) Belle Isle.
14. Lancelot's quest was to find what?
15. In Chapter 7, Lancelot beings to talk about what?
(a) How America is no longer the center of movie filming.
(b) How America undervalues women.
(c) How America doesn't distinguish between moral and amoral women.
(d) How America is becoming an immoral place.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 7, who is presented as a homosexual?
2. At the very end of the book, Lancelot talks about the new world with women now who will be like what?
3. What was the plot of the wife's movie?
4. In Chapter 6, who made an announcement?
5. After Lancelot makes his first visit in Chapter 8 after viewing the tapes, who else does he encounter that is deeply afraid of the storm and decides to move on as well?
This section contains 524 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)