|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of the book, where does Lancelot say he plans to go once he leaves where he is currently at?
(a) New Orleans.
(d) Belle Isle.
2. Lancelot's quest was to find what?
3. What did Lancelot suggest to his wife when he came home on the final day of shooting?
(a) That he and his wife hide on the second floor of the house to wait out the storm.
(b) That he and his wife spend some time alone.
(c) That he and his wife head back to the movie set.
(d) That he and his wife flee New Orleans immediately.
4. What did Lancelot want to put in each guest bedroom?
(a) A bed.
(b) A hidden camera.
(c) A framed, autographed picture of the actors.
(d) A chair.
5. What did Lancelot actually do with the money he withdrew from the bank in Chapter 8?
(a) Gave it to his homosexual son.
(b) Gave it to Lucy for her to pursue her acting career.
(c) Gave it to Elgin to complete his college career.
(d) Gave it to Elgin for his son's surgery.
6. Where does Anna agree to let Lancelot begin his New World?
(c) New Orleans.
(d) Belle Isle.
7. What did Lancelot convince Lucy to do in Chapter 8?
(a) Return to school to help calm the freshman girls left in the doors.
(b) Not have a relationship with anyone in the movie business.
(c) Not go to Europe to make any more movies until she finished college.
(d) Not leave New Orleans without him.
8. Lancelot feels as though he has his proof, but what is wrong with the movies?
(a) The quality of the movies is poor and it is unclear where the movies were shot.
(b) It is not completely clear who the actors were and it is unclear when the movies were shot.
(c) The quality of the tapes is poor and it is not completely clear who the actors were.
(d) The quality of the tapes is poor and it is unclear whether the actors are acting or the movies are real.
9. Who owns the land Lancelot is going to move to?
10. In Chapter 7, what does Lancelot believe is ruining the country?
(a) Movies about sexual immorality.
(b) Sexual immorality.
(c) Movies about the immorality of women.
(d) The immorality of women.
11. At the very end of the book, Lancelot talks about the new world with women now who will be like what?
(a) Women who are sexual in nature.
(b) Moral, virtuous women.
(c) Perfect women who do not deceive.
(d) Perfect, sexual women.
12. At the end of Chapter 6, Lancelot tells a story about whom?
(a) His mother.
(b) His grandfather.
(c) His wife.
(d) His daughter.
13. What did Lancelot arrange for Elgin to buy?
(a) Video equipment.
(d) Car parts.
14. Where did Lancelot find his wife when he came home on the final day of shooting for the movie?
(a) In the kitchen.
(b) In the parlor.
(c) In the bedroom.
(d) In the belvedere.
15. On one tape Lancelot watches, Janos is doing what?
(a) Janos is in bed with Lucy.
(b) Janos is in bed with Margot.
(c) Janos is having sex with Raine.
(d) Janos is having sex with Troy and Raine.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Lancelot's daughter discussing with the local librarian?
2. What place was across the street, that Lancelot could see out his window?
3. What does Lancelot say he will no longer abide by?
4. In Chapter 7, Lancelot beings to talk about what?
5. In Chapter 7, Lancelot talks about the weather, telling his friend a story about what?
This section contains 693 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)