|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who owns the land Lancelot is going to move to?
2. Who does Lancelot go to see after watching the tapes?
(b) Tex and Siobhan.
(c) Troy and Raine.
3. How many people did Lancelot kill that night?
4. What has truly changed for Lancelot by the end of Chapter 9?
(b) Lancelot's view of actors.
(c) Lancelot's view of children.
(d) Lancelot's view of women.
5. In Chapter 6, in her role, what did Lancelot's wife do?
(a) Made love in the stacks with a mysterious stranger.
(b) Made love in the guest house with her lover.
(c) Shunned a loyal lover and subject.
(d) Made love in her bedroom with her guard.
6. What did Lancelot want to put in each guest bedroom?
(a) A bed.
(b) A hidden camera.
(c) A framed, autographed picture of the actors.
(d) A chair.
7. What did Janos speak with Lancelot about when Lancelot visited his wife?
(a) Explained the artistic meaning behind the scene.
(b) Explained the reason for the choice of location for the scene.
(c) Explained which actors were in the scene.
(d) Explained the purpose behind the scene.
8. What was Lancelot's daughter discussing with the local librarian?
(a) Raine's spiritual convictions.
(b) The library's role in the movie.
(c) Lancelot's idea of dating.
(d) Percival's theory of love.
9. Percival was whose nickname in college?
10. In Chapter 8, Lancelot kills the movie people, but not before having sex with who?
(b) His wife.
11. What was Lancelot's wife's reaction to Lancelot's suggestion on the final day of shooting?
(a) She agreed to go away with him that day, but only temporarily.
(b) She agreed to stop seeing other people.
(c) She agreed to move inland to avoid the hurricane.
(d) She refused to go away with him that day.
12. In Chapter 6, where did Lancelot go to watch his wife act?
(a) The beach.
(b) The movie set.
(c) The house.
(d) The hotel.
13. In Chapter 9, it is possible that Lancelot is trying to convince who that the doctors are planning on letting him out?
(d) The reader.
14. At the very end of the book, Lancelot talks about the new world with women now who will be like what?
(a) Perfect, sexual women.
(b) Women who are sexual in nature.
(c) Moral, virtuous women.
(d) Perfect women who do not deceive.
15. A memory in Chapter 7 triggered Lancelot to recall what story?
(a) The first time he made love to Margot.
(b) The first time he left home to work.
(c) The first hurricane he survived.
(d) The first time he had sex.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the start of Chapter 8, Lancelot is watching what movies?
2. In Chapter 7, Lancelot again discusses the New World he is going to build around whom?
3. In Chapter 7, who is presented as a homosexual?
4. In Chapter 8, Lancelot makes a large bank withdrawal of how much?
5. In Chapter 7, Lancelot talks about the weather, telling his friend a story about what?
This section contains 561 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)