|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 7, Lancelot beings to talk about what?
(a) How America undervalues women.
(b) How America is no longer the center of movie filming.
(c) How America doesn't distinguish between moral and amoral women.
(d) How America is becoming an immoral place.
2. In Chapter 7, the theme of the novel continues to grow, and appears to be what?
(a) The infidelity of women.
(b) The virtues of women.
(c) Lancelot's insanity.
(d) Lancelot's mind.
3. After Lancelot makes his first visit in Chapter 8 after viewing the tapes, who else does he encounter that is deeply afraid of the storm and decides to move on as well?
4. What was the plot of the wife's movie?
(a) Sexually-charged, about two lovers in the library.
(b) Two lovers united and seperated in one night and reunited over years of searching.
(c) Full of meaning and substance, focused on love.
(d) Sexually-charged, seemingly without meaning or substance.
5. In Chapter 8, Lancelot kills the movie people, but not before having sex with who?
(b) His wife.
6. In Chapter 7, what does Lancelot believe is ruining the country?
(a) Sexual immorality.
(b) The immorality of women.
(c) Movies about sexual immorality.
(d) Movies about the immorality of women.
7. Where did Lancelot find his wife when he came home on the final day of shooting for the movie?
(a) In the bedroom.
(b) In the kitchen.
(c) In the parlor.
(d) In the belvedere.
8. In Chapter 7, Lancelot talks about the weather, telling his friend a story about what?
(a) A tornado Lancelot was trapped in when he was a child.
(b) A hurricane that killed Lancelot's parents.
(c) A couple on the cusp of divorce who found themselves trapped in a hurricane.
(d) A furious tsunami that trapped Lancelot's family when they were on vacation fifteen years earlier.
9. In Chapter 6, when was the announcement made?
(a) In the morning.
(b) At breakfast.
(c) At lunch.
(d) At dinner.
10. At the end of Chapter 9, what does Lancelot continue to claim he is going to create?
(a) Moral women.
(b) A new world.
(c) A sexual world.
(d) A virtuous world.
11. In Chapter 9, what does the person that Lancelot is asking the questions of respond when asked the questions?
(a) Lengthy answers.
(c) Yes or no.
(d) A story of Lancelot's life.
12. How many people did Lancelot kill that night?
13. In his New World, Lancelot claims there will not be any what?
(c) Immoral men.
(d) Sexual movies.
14. In Chapter 7, at the end of Lancelot's story about the weather, what happened?
(a) Lancelot was adopted by a new family.
(b) Lancelot's family escaped.
(c) The couple divorced.
(d) The couple re-married.
15. In Chapter 6, in her role, what did Lancelot's wife do?
(a) Made love in the guest house with her lover.
(b) Shunned a loyal lover and subject.
(c) Made love in her bedroom with her guard.
(d) Made love in the stacks with a mysterious stranger.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of Chapter 9, where does Lancelot continue to claim they are living?
2. What has truly changed for Lancelot by the end of Chapter 9?
3. In Chapter 8, what did Lancelot tell Elgin to do?
4. In Chapter 9, Lancelot discusses that ________ is not his actual daughter?
5. At the end of Chapter 6, Lancelot tells a story about whom?
This section contains 569 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)