|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Lancelot arrange for Elgin to buy?
(a) Video equipment.
(d) Car parts.
2. Who was the aggressor in Lancelot's relationship story in Chapter 7?
3. What does Lancelot believe is ruining the nation?
(a) Sexual misfortunes of unmarried couples.
(b) Movies centered around sex.
(c) Men and their lies about sex.
(d) Women and their lies about sex.
4. What was Lancelot's wife's reaction to Lancelot's suggestion on the final day of shooting?
(a) She agreed to go away with him that day, but only temporarily.
(b) She agreed to stop seeing other people.
(c) She refused to go away with him that day.
(d) She agreed to move inland to avoid the hurricane.
5. In Chapter 7, at the end of Lancelot's story about the weather, what happened?
(a) The couple divorced.
(b) Lancelot was adopted by a new family.
(c) Lancelot's family escaped.
(d) The couple re-married.
6. At the end of Chapter 6, Lancelot tells a story about whom?
(a) His daughter.
(b) His grandfather.
(c) His mother.
(d) His wife.
7. In Chapter 8, Lancelot makes a large bank withdrawal of how much?
(a) A hundred and seventy-five thousand dollars.
(b) Fifty thousand dollars.
(c) Two hundred thousand dollars.
(d) Seventy-five thousand dollars.
8. After watching the tapes, what does Lancelot do?
(a) Calls his wife.
(b) Calls his attorney.
(c) Calls Janos and Raine.
(d) Makes a list of things to buy to complete his revenge.
9. What does Lancelot say he feels now about the deaths?
10. Who does Lancelot blame in Chapter 7 for sexual immorality?
(c) The film industry.
11. Lancelot spoke with Janos and who else when he went to see his wife?
12. In Chapter 9, what does the person that Lancelot is asking the questions of respond when asked the questions?
(a) Lengthy answers.
(b) Yes or no.
(c) A story of Lancelot's life.
13. At the end of Chapter 9, what does Lancelot continue to claim he is going to create?
(a) A sexual world.
(b) Moral women.
(c) A virtuous world.
(d) A new world.
14. In Chapter 6, where did Lancelot go to watch his wife act?
(a) The movie set.
(b) The house.
(c) The hotel.
(d) The beach.
15. What does Lancelot say he felt the night he killed?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 6, in her role, what did Lancelot's wife do?
2. Does Lancelot intend to continue his relationship with Anna?
3. Where did Lancelot find his wife when he came home on the final day of shooting for the movie?
4. In Lancelot's weather story in Chapter 7, what did the couple in the story confess?
5. Where will Lancelot be leaving later in the day at the end of the book?
This section contains 516 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)