|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lancelot's quest was to find what?
2. In Chapter 6, where did Lancelot go to watch his wife act?
(a) The hotel.
(b) The movie set.
(c) The house.
(d) The beach.
3. After watching the tapes, what does Lancelot do?
(a) Calls Janos and Raine.
(b) Calls his wife.
(c) Calls his attorney.
(d) Makes a list of things to buy to complete his revenge.
4. At the end of Chapter 6, Lancelot tells a story about whom?
(a) His daughter.
(b) His grandfather.
(c) His mother.
(d) His wife.
5. At the end of Chapter 7, who was shooting another movie in London following the movie that was in its final day of shooting?
6. At the very end of the book, Lancelot talks about the new world with women now who will be like what?
(a) Women who are sexual in nature.
(b) Moral, virtuous women.
(c) Perfect, sexual women.
(d) Perfect women who do not deceive.
7. Who does Lancelot go to see after watching the tapes?
(a) Tex and Siobhan.
(d) Troy and Raine.
8. What was Lancelot's wife like when he arrived home on the final day of shooting?
(a) Loving and gentle.
(b) Welcoming and hugged him.
(c) Glad to see him, and hugged him.
(d) Distant and pushed him away.
9. What does Lancelot plan to do about Siobhan at the end of the book?
(a) Take custody again.
(b) Pick her up from her grandfather's house the next day.
(c) Nothing, Siobhan is not his daughter.
(d) Turn her over to the state.
10. Who does Lancelot say will no longer be fooled in the New World?
(b) Virtuous people.
(c) Moral people.
11. At the end of Chapter 7, where did Lancelot's wife tell Lancelot she was heading?
(b) Her parents' house in New York.
(d) No where.
12. In Chapter 6, Lancelot says he is reliving his __________?
13. What does Lancelot convince Tex to do in Chapter 8?
(a) Get revenge on Margot.
(b) Kill Troy and Raine.
(c) Get revenge on Janos.
(d) Take Siobhan to Texas to avoid the hurricane.
14. In Chapter 6, what role was Lancelot's wife playing?
(a) A lover.
(b) A librarian.
(c) A queen.
(d) A princess.
15. What did Lancelot actually do with the money he withdrew from the bank in Chapter 8?
(a) Gave it to Elgin to complete his college career.
(b) Gave it to his homosexual son.
(c) Gave it to Elgin for his son's surgery.
(d) Gave it to Lucy for her to pursue her acting career.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who went with Lancelot on his quest to find the holy grail?
2. What has truly changed for Lancelot by the end of Chapter 9?
3. In Chapter 7, what does Lancelot believe is ruining the country?
4. In his New World, Lancelot claims there will not be any what?
5. In Chapter 9, what does the person that Lancelot is asking the questions of respond when asked the questions?
This section contains 497 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)