|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 7, at the end of Lancelot's story about the weather, what happened?
(a) The couple divorced.
(b) The couple re-married.
(c) Lancelot's family escaped.
(d) Lancelot was adopted by a new family.
2. In Chapter 6, what was the announcement?
(a) Raine was moving to Hollywood to work for Janos.
(b) Janos was moving to Hollywood to work for Raine.
(c) Lucy was moving to Hollywood to work for Raine.
(d) Lucy was moving to Hollywood to work for Janos.
3. In Chapter 6, where did Lancelot go to watch his wife act?
(a) The beach.
(b) The house.
(c) The movie set.
(d) The hotel.
4. What does Lancelot say he will no longer abide by?
(a) The sexual limitations of society.
(b) The sexual limitations between two married people.
(c) The sexual passion between two unmarried people.
(d) The sexual freedoms expressed in the world today.
5. Does Lancelot intend to continue his relationship with Anna?
(a) Yes, Anna is leaving with him that day.
(b) No, Anna is going to stay for a long time where she is.
(c) No, he never wants to see Anna again.
(d) Yes, he hopes Anna will join him soon.
6. In Chapter 7, who is presented as a homosexual?
(a) Lancelot's daughter.
(b) Lancelot's son.
7. At the end of the book, where does Lancelot say he plans to go once he leaves where he is currently at?
(b) Belle Isle.
(c) New Orleans.
8. Who owns the land Lancelot is going to move to?
9. In Chapter 7, Lancelot talks about the weather, telling his friend a story about what?
(a) A furious tsunami that trapped Lancelot's family when they were on vacation fifteen years earlier.
(b) A tornado Lancelot was trapped in when he was a child.
(c) A hurricane that killed Lancelot's parents.
(d) A couple on the cusp of divorce who found themselves trapped in a hurricane.
10. Who does Lancelot ask questions of at the end of Chapter 9?
11. What did Lancelot actually do with the money he withdrew from the bank in Chapter 8?
(a) Gave it to Lucy for her to pursue her acting career.
(b) Gave it to Elgin to complete his college career.
(c) Gave it to his homosexual son.
(d) Gave it to Elgin for his son's surgery.
12. At the end of Chapter 6, Lancelot tells a story about whom?
(a) His wife.
(b) His grandfather.
(c) His mother.
(d) His daughter.
13. What place was across the street, that Lancelot could see out his window?
(a) A pornographic theater.
(b) A bookstore.
(c) A movie theater.
(d) A pet store.
14. In Chapter 6, what role was Lancelot's wife playing?
(a) A princess.
(b) A queen.
(c) A lover.
(d) A librarian.
15. In Chapter 7, what does Lancelot believe is ruining the country?
(a) Sexual immorality.
(b) Movies about the immorality of women.
(c) Movies about sexual immorality.
(d) The immorality of women.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Lancelot suggest to his wife when he came home on the final day of shooting?
2. Lancelot's quest was to find what?
3. What was the plot of the wife's movie?
4. In Chapter 9, it is possible that Lancelot is trying to convince who that the doctors are planning on letting him out?
5. Why does Lancelot support the decision in Chapter 7 of the individual to be a homosexual?
This section contains 623 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)