|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the start of Chapter 8, Lancelot is watching what movies?
(a) New releases.
(b) The movies his daughter stars in.
(c) The movies Elgin made for him.
(d) The movies his wife has a role in.
2. In Chapter 9, it is possible that Lancelot is trying to convince who that the doctors are planning on letting him out?
(c) The reader.
3. What did Lancelot suggest to his wife when he came home on the final day of shooting?
(a) That he and his wife flee New Orleans immediately.
(b) That he and his wife hide on the second floor of the house to wait out the storm.
(c) That he and his wife spend some time alone.
(d) That he and his wife head back to the movie set.
4. At the end of Chapter 7, who was shooting another movie in London following the movie that was in its final day of shooting?
5. What did Lancelot actually do with the money he withdrew from the bank in Chapter 8?
(a) Gave it to Elgin to complete his college career.
(b) Gave it to Lucy for her to pursue her acting career.
(c) Gave it to Elgin for his son's surgery.
(d) Gave it to his homosexual son.
6. What did Janos speak with Lancelot about when Lancelot visited his wife?
(a) Explained the purpose behind the scene.
(b) Explained the reason for the choice of location for the scene.
(c) Explained the artistic meaning behind the scene.
(d) Explained which actors were in the scene.
7. Lancelot feels as though he has his proof, but what is wrong with the movies?
(a) It is not completely clear who the actors were and it is unclear when the movies were shot.
(b) The quality of the tapes is poor and it is not completely clear who the actors were.
(c) The quality of the movies is poor and it is unclear where the movies were shot.
(d) The quality of the tapes is poor and it is unclear whether the actors are acting or the movies are real.
8. In Chapter 8, where did Lancelot fall asleep under the spell of the pill?
(a) The pigeonnier.
(b) The movie set.
(c) The boat.
(d) The belvedere.
9. In Chapter 9, what does the person that Lancelot is asking the questions of respond when asked the questions?
(b) Lengthy answers.
(c) Yes or no.
(d) A story of Lancelot's life.
10. In Chapter 6, Lancelot says he is reliving his __________?
11. What did Lancelot convince Lucy to do in Chapter 8?
(a) Not have a relationship with anyone in the movie business.
(b) Return to school to help calm the freshman girls left in the doors.
(c) Not go to Europe to make any more movies until she finished college.
(d) Not leave New Orleans without him.
12. In Chapter 6, who made an announcement?
13. At what time of day did Lancelot kill the people or the person?
(a) In the early morning hours.
(b) At night.
(c) In the late afternoon.
(d) In the daytime.
14. In his New World, Lancelot claims there will not be any what?
(b) Sexual movies.
(d) Immoral men.
15. What place was across the street, that Lancelot could see out his window?
(a) A bookstore.
(b) A pet store.
(c) A movie theater.
(d) A pornographic theater.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 6, when Lancelot returns to his story, what does he say he asked Elgin to make him?
2. Why does Lancelot support the decision in Chapter 7 of the individual to be a homosexual?
3. In Chapter 7, at the end of Lancelot's story about the weather, what happened?
4. What was headed to New Orleans as the movie moved into its final day of shooting?
5. In Chapter 7, in preparation for the storm, what did Lancelot come home to find his wife doing?
This section contains 676 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)