|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lancelot's family has deep roots in what region of the US?
2. When did Lancelot meet Margot?
(a) When she was queen for homecoming.
(b) When she was a belle for the Apple Festival.
(c) When she was a belle for the Azalea Festival.
(d) When she was queen for the town parade.
3. In Chapter 2, what is the name of Lancelot's friend?
(a) Percival or Henry.
(b) Harry or Persius.
(c) Persius or Henry.
(d) Harry or Percival.
4. What information from Elgin did Lancelot not seem interested?
(a) Raine's whereabouts that night and who she spent time with.
(b) Lucy's whereabouts that night and who she spent time with.
(c) Merlin's whereabouts that night and who he spent time with.
(d) Margot's whereabouts that night and who she spent time with.
5. What did Lancelot do to make his feelings to Lucy known?
(a) Lancelot told Lucy what he felt about her.
(b) Nothing. Lucy could tell he loved her.
(c) Nothing. Lucy had to make the first move.
(d) Lancelot bought Lucy presents.
6. What is Ideo-Personal-Dynamics?
(a) A cult-like group.
(b) A new type of interpersonal relations.
(c) A new type of psychology.
(d) A new yoga troupe.
7. What happened when Lancelot joined into the dinner conversation in Chapter 5?
(a) He misunderstood the point and embarrassed Margot.
(b) He misunderstood the point and embarrassed Lucy.
(c) He illustrated his knowledge of films and made Margot proud.
(d) He illustrated his knowledge of films and made Lucy proud.
8. What was Lancelot doing when he learned of his wife's infidelity?
(a) Drinking scotch at the bar.
(b) Signing paperwork.
(c) Shooting pigeons.
(d) Reading a book.
9. Why was Lancelot staying in the pigeoneer at the time of his wife's infidelity?
(a) To make room for the guests.
(b) Because he and his wife were fighting.
(c) To make room for his wife's hobbies.
(d) Because he and his wife were seperated.
10. Who did Lancelot try to speak with yesterday through a complicated knocking system?
(a) His friend in prison.
(b) The man in prison.
(c) The girl in the room next to his.
(d) The woman who lived in the castle next door.
11. Who did Lancelot see his wife flirting with after dinner?
(a) Troy and Merlin.
(b) Janos and Troy.
(c) Merlin and Janos.
(d) Raine and Troy.
12. What later made Margot happy in the relationship with Lancelot?
(b) Love of Belle Isle.
(d) Renovating Belle Isle.
13. When did Lancelot start to give up his occupation?
(a) After the birth of his daughter.
(b) After becoming an oil surveyor.
(c) After marrying his wife.
(d) After his accident.
14. Who has recently died at the beginning of Chapter 1?
(a) Lancelot's daughter.
(b) Lancelot's first wife.
(c) Lancelot's second wife.
(d) Lancelot's son.
15. Who is Elgin?
(a) Son of Lancelot's best friend.
(b) Son of Lancelot's uncle.
(c) Son of the family's long time servants.
(d) Lancelot's best friend.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Lancelot's daughter in Chapter 5?
2. What did Margot eventually turn to in order to find the passion upon which she thrived?
3. Who did Elgin report was also at the hotel that night?
4. What did Lancelot usually do after dinner and saying goodnight to the person?
5. Lancelot mentions he gave up what specific hobby/pursuit in addition to his occupation?
This section contains 539 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)