|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the pigeoneer been turned into?
(a) A bedroom.
(b) A fieldhouse.
(c) A barn.
(d) A study.
2. What was a major part of Lancelot and Margot's early relationship?
3. In Chapter 5, who talked with Lancelot about Ideo-Personal-Dynamics during dinner?
4. Who is Tex Reilly?
(a) Raine's father.
(b) Siobhan's father.
(c) Siobhan's grandfather.
(d) Troy's father.
5. Who flirted with Lancelot at the dinner in Chapter 3?
(b) The actors.
6. Who is Margot?
(a) Lancelot's mother.
(b) Lancelot's second wife.
(c) Lancelot's first wife.
(d) Lancelot's sister.
7. What did Lancelot ask Elgin to do at the hotel at the end of Chapter 4?
(a) Watch all the rooms occupied by men.
(b) Watch all the rooms occupied by out of towners.
(c) Watch all the rooms occupied by Belle Isle people.
(d) Watch all the rooms occupied by the movie people.
8. What does Lancelot admit in Chapter 5?
(a) That he and Margot will never be together.
(b) That he loves Margot.
(c) That he has a certain obsession with Margot.
(d) That he wants a child with Margot.
9. Lancelot's family has deep roots in what region of the US?
10. When did Lancelot start to give up his occupation?
(a) After his accident.
(b) After marrying his wife.
(c) After becoming an oil surveyor.
(d) After the birth of his daughter.
11. Who did Lancelot try to speak with yesterday through a complicated knocking system?
(a) His friend in prison.
(b) The girl in the room next to his.
(c) The woman who lived in the castle next door.
(d) The man in prison.
12. What was Lancelot's wife doing the summer his daughter was conceived?
(a) Settling at the new home.
(b) Attending an acting seminar.
(c) Attending graduate school.
(d) Visiting her parents.
13. What happened when Lancelot joined into the dinner conversation in Chapter 5?
(a) He misunderstood the point and embarrassed Margot.
(b) He misunderstood the point and embarrassed Lucy.
(c) He illustrated his knowledge of films and made Margot proud.
(d) He illustrated his knowledge of films and made Lucy proud.
14. In Chapter 4, what does Lancelot refer to Lucy as?
(a) His widowed bride.
(b) His beautiful bride.
(c) His virgin bride.
(d) His sultry bride.
15. Where did Lancelot go after leaving Tex and Siobhan?
(a) The beach.
(b) The courtyard.
(c) The pigeonnier.
(d) The boat.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 5, who dominated the dinner conversation?
2. In Chapter 3, Lancelot inquired with Elgin whether what item still worked?
3. Who does the girl next door remind Lancelot of?
4. The day after, Lancelot went where after breakfast?
5. What did Elgin report that he did see at the hotel?
This section contains 478 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)