|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lancelot mentions he gave up what specific hobby/pursuit in addition to his occupation?
(c) Stamp collecting.
2. What is Ideo-Personal-Dynamics?
(a) A new yoga troupe.
(b) A cult-like group.
(c) A new type of psychology.
(d) A new type of interpersonal relations.
3. Why is Lancelot telling his story?
(a) He wants his friend to hear the story.
(b) He wants his everyone to know what happened.
(c) There is something in it he needs to recall.
(d) He wants his friend to be sympathetic.
4. Lancelot learns that the girl next door is there for what reason?
(a) Because she had a mental breakdown.
(b) Because she participated in the killing of three women.
(c) Because she killed three men.
(d) Because she was brutally raped by three men.
5. Who does the girl next door remind Lancelot of?
6. Who is Siobhan?
(a) Lancelot's first wife.
(b) Lancelot's oldest daughter.
(c) Lancelot's youngest daughter.
(d) Lancelot's middle daughter.
7. Where was the pigeonnier, mentioned in Chapter 2, located?
(a) Harry's estate.
(b) Belle Isle.
(c) Percival's estate.
(d) Lancelot's estate.
8. What does Lancelot admit in Chapter 5?
(a) That he wants a child with Margot.
(b) That he loves Margot.
(c) That he has a certain obsession with Margot.
(d) That he and Margot will never be together.
9. Who is Lucy Cobb?
(a) Lancelot's first wife.
(b) Lancelot's mother.
(c) Lancelot's sister.
(d) Lancelot's second wife.
10. What did the item in Lancelot's father's sock drawer seem to prove?
(a) That his father killed his mother.
(b) That his father was not his biological father.
(c) That his father was a corrupt politician.
(d) That his father had a secret home.
11. The day after, Lancelot went where after breakfast?
(a) To the office as usual.
(b) To jail.
(c) To practice shooting in the woods.
(d) To where his wife had been the previous night.
12. Where did Lancelot go after leaving Tex and Siobhan?
(a) The courtyard.
(b) The pigeonnier.
(c) The beach.
(d) The boat.
13. What happened when Lancelot joined into the dinner conversation in Chapter 5?
(a) He illustrated his knowledge of films and made Lucy proud.
(b) He misunderstood the point and embarrassed Lucy.
(c) He illustrated his knowledge of films and made Margot proud.
(d) He misunderstood the point and embarrassed Margot.
14. In Chapter 5, who appeared bored during the dinner conversation?
15. Lancelot compared the way he felt when he discovered the item in his father's sock drawer to what other event?
(a) When he learned he was not who he thought he was.
(b) When he learned of his wife's infidelity.
(c) When he learned his father had killed his mother.
(d) When he learned of his mother's infidelity.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Lancelot say he found in his father's sock drawer when he was a little boy?
2. How old is Lancelot's daughter in Chapter 5?
3. When does Lancelot begin to regain his memory?
4. What did Lancelot do to make his feelings to Lucy known?
5. Where did Harry say that Elgin was a student?
This section contains 537 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)