|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Lancelot see his wife flirting with after dinner?
(a) Troy and Merlin.
(b) Janos and Troy.
(c) Raine and Troy.
(d) Merlin and Janos.
2. How old is Lancelot's daughter in Chapter 5?
3. Who is Siobhan?
(a) Lancelot's first wife.
(b) Lancelot's middle daughter.
(c) Lancelot's youngest daughter.
(d) Lancelot's oldest daughter.
4. Where did Lancelot go after leaving Tex and Siobhan?
(a) The pigeonnier.
(b) The courtyard.
(c) The boat.
(d) The beach.
5. Why is Lancelot telling his story?
(a) He wants his friend to be sympathetic.
(b) There is something in it he needs to recall.
(c) He wants his friend to hear the story.
(d) He wants his everyone to know what happened.
6. What is the pigeoneer been turned into?
(a) A fieldhouse.
(b) A barn.
(c) A study.
(d) A bedroom.
7. In Chapter 3, what time does Elgin say the group of people returned to Belle Isle?
(a) After midnight.
(b) After six.
(c) After ten.
(d) After three.
8. When did Lancelot meet Margot?
(a) When she was a belle for the Apple Festival.
(b) When she was queen for homecoming.
(c) When she was queen for the town parade.
(d) When she was a belle for the Azalea Festival.
9. In Chapter 4, what does Lancelot refer to Lucy as?
(a) His virgin bride.
(b) His beautiful bride.
(c) His widowed bride.
(d) His sultry bride.
10. Who does Lancelot welcome in a meeting in Chapter 1?
(a) An old childhood friend.
(b) A priest.
(c) The ghost of his first wife.
(d) His mother.
11. When Lancelot talks about the past in Chapter 5, what does he feel he needs to create?
(a) A new family.
(b) A better friendship with his friend.
(c) Closure on his past life.
(d) A new life, a new world.
12. Who did Lancelot call for after he returned home for lunch?
13. Who has recently died at the beginning of Chapter 1?
(a) Lancelot's second wife.
(b) Lancelot's first wife.
(c) Lancelot's son.
(d) Lancelot's daughter.
14. In Chapter 5, what did Lancelot do regarding the girl next door the day before the Chapter begins?
(a) Went to see her.
(b) Punched her.
(c) Tapped on her wall.
(d) Wrote her a love letter.
15. What did Lancelot claim to Elgin he was afraid of at the end of Chapter 4?
(a) Lucy was doing drugs.
(b) Lucy had been kidnapped.
(c) Lucy was heavily drinking.
(d) Lucy was cheating on Lancelot.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 3, Lancelot pauses in his story to say his occupation had once been what?
2. Where had Margot rebuilt a burned section of Belle Isle?
3. In Chapter 3, Lancelot describes falling into a rut after giving up his occupation and his pursuits, and the rut revolving around what two things?
4. What was on the form that concerned Lancelot?
5. In Chapter 3, Lancelot continues with his story, and asks Elgin what time which group of people had come back to Belle Isle?
This section contains 518 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)