Short Essay Questions Key
1. When does Lancelot claim to remember why he is in the hospital?
Lancelot claims to remember why he is in the hospital after seeing his friend in the hallway the day before.
2. What happened to Lancelot's first wife?
Lancelot's first wife died tragically after a few years of marriage.
3. What did Margot do to the pigeonnier?
Margot turned the pigeonnier into a study.
4. Lancelot compares his discovery of his wife's infidelity to what?
Lancelot compares his discovery of his wife's infidelity to an astronomer's discovery of an asteroid on a path to destroy the earth.
5. What was Margot doing the summer Siobhan was conceived?
The summer Siobhan was conceived, Margot was attending an acting seminar in Texas.
6. How does Lancelot attempt to talk to the girl in the room next door?
Lancelot attempts to talk to the girl in the room next door using a complicated knocking system.
This section contains 1,902 words
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)