Short Answer Key
1. Where is Lancelot at the beginning of Chapter 1?
In a mental institute.
2. Lancelot's family has deep roots in what region of the US?
3. In Chapter 1, Lancelot denies what?
Knowledge of the events leading to his confinement.
4. Who has recently died at the beginning of Chapter 1?
Lancelot's second wife.
5. Who does Lancelot welcome in a meeting in Chapter 1?
An old childhood friend.
6. When does Lancelot begin to regain his memory?
When he meets with an old childhood friend in his room.
7. In Chapter 2, what is the name of Lancelot's friend?
Harry or Percival.
8. Where did Lancelot see his friend walking in Chapter 2?
Through the cemetery that sits outside Lancelot's window.
9. What topic does Lancelot discuss with his friend in Chapter 2?...
This section contains 2,934 words|
(approx. 10 pages at 300 words per page)