Short Answer Questions Key
1. Where is Lancelot at the beginning of Chapter 1?
In a mental institute.
2. Lancelot's family has deep roots in what region of the US?
3. In Chapter 1, Lancelot denies what?
Knowledge of the events leading to his confinement.
4. Who has recently died at the beginning of Chapter 1?
Lancelot's second wife.
5. Who does Lancelot welcome in a meeting in Chapter 1?
An old childhood friend.
6. When does Lancelot begin to regain his memory?
When he meets with an old childhood friend in his room.
This section contains 5,026 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)