|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lancelot say he feels now about the deaths?
2. At the start of Chapter 8, Lancelot is watching what movies?
(a) The movies his daughter stars in.
(b) New releases.
(c) The movies Elgin made for him.
(d) The movies his wife has a role in.
3. After watching the tapes, what does Lancelot do?
(a) Calls his attorney.
(b) Calls Janos and Raine.
(c) Calls his wife.
(d) Makes a list of things to buy to complete his revenge.
4. How old is Lancelot's daughter in Chapter 5?
5. How does Lancelot say the girl next door is like Lucy?
(a) She, like Lucy, was beautiful but disturbed.
(b) The brutality of her experience has returned her to a more innocent place.
(c) The brutality of her experience nearly killed her.
(d) She, like Lucy, did not deserve what happened to her.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 6, Lancelot says he is reliving his __________?
2. What did Lancelot actually do with the money he withdrew from the bank in Chapter 8?
3. At the beginning of Chapter 4, in Lancelot's story, what was Margot's job on the rainy night?
4. In Chapter 7, who is presented as a homosexual?
5. Lancelot's quest was to find what?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)