|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened when Lancelot joined into the dinner conversation in Chapter 5?
(a) He illustrated his knowledge of films and made Margot proud.
(b) He misunderstood the point and embarrassed Margot.
(c) He misunderstood the point and embarrassed Lucy.
(d) He illustrated his knowledge of films and made Lucy proud.
2. In Chapter 6, who made an announcement?
3. What did Lancelot believe his wife was making him out to be?
(a) A fool.
(b) A neurotic husband.
(c) A hero.
(d) An evil husband.
4. At the end of Chapter 9, where does Lancelot continue to claim they are living?
(a) A modern day Sodom.
(b) An over-sexed America.
(c) A modern day sexual world.
(d) An immoral society.
5. In Chapter 3, Lancelot describes falling into a rut after giving up his occupation and his pursuits, and the rut revolving around what two things?
(a) Gun collecting and alcohol.
(b) The news and birding.
(c) Gun collecting and birding.
(d) Alcohol and the news.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lancelot compared the way he felt when he discovered the item in his father's sock drawer to what other event?
2. In Chapter 8, Lancelot makes a large bank withdrawal of how much?
3. Where was Lancelot's wife the summer his daughter was conceived?
4. What did Janos speak with Lancelot about when Lancelot visited his wife?
5. At the end of Chapter 6, Lancelot tells a story about whom?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)