|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 8, who gave Lancelot a pill?
2. Lancelot feels as though he has his proof, but what is wrong with the movies?
(a) The quality of the tapes is poor and it is not completely clear who the actors were.
(b) The quality of the movies is poor and it is unclear where the movies were shot.
(c) It is not completely clear who the actors were and it is unclear when the movies were shot.
(d) The quality of the tapes is poor and it is unclear whether the actors are acting or the movies are real.
3. What did Janos speak with Lancelot about when Lancelot visited his wife?
(a) Explained which actors were in the scene.
(b) Explained the reason for the choice of location for the scene.
(c) Explained the purpose behind the scene.
(d) Explained the artistic meaning behind the scene.
4. In Chapter 3, Lancelot pauses in his story to say his occupation had once been what?
(a) A city doctor.
(b) A rural doctor.
(c) An attorney who fought for landowner's rights.
(d) An attorney who fought for civil rights.
5. What did Tex nag Lancelot about after dinner?
(a) A gas well.
(b) A piece of land.
(c) A will and testimony.
(d) An oil drill site.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Lancelot try to speak with yesterday through a complicated knocking system?
2. In Chapter 7, Lancelot again discusses the New World he is going to build around whom?
3. In Chapter 6, who made an announcement?
4. In Chapter 5, Lancelot repeatedly comes back to what question?
5. Who does the girl next door remind Lancelot of?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)