|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lancelot say he will no longer abide by?
(a) The sexual limitations of society.
(b) The sexual freedoms expressed in the world today.
(c) The sexual passion between two unmarried people.
(d) The sexual limitations between two married people.
2. Lancelot spoke with Janos and who else when he went to see his wife?
3. How does Lancelot say the girl next door is like Lucy?
(a) The brutality of her experience nearly killed her.
(b) She, like Lucy, did not deserve what happened to her.
(c) She, like Lucy, was beautiful but disturbed.
(d) The brutality of her experience has returned her to a more innocent place.
4. In Chapter 6, where did Lancelot go to watch his wife act?
(a) The hotel.
(b) The movie set.
(c) The house.
(d) The beach.
5. In Chapter 7, the theme of the novel continues to grow, and appears to be what?
(a) The virtues of women.
(b) Lancelot's mind.
(c) The infidelity of women.
(d) Lancelot's insanity.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lancelot admit in Chapter 5?
2. In Chapter 4, what does Lancelot refer to Lucy as?
3. The day after, Lancelot went where after breakfast?
4. Who went with Lancelot on his quest to find the holy grail?
5. What did Lancelot's wife announce to him when he arrived home on the last day of movie shooting after he made the suggestion?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)