|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Margot eventually turn to in order to find the passion upon which she thrived?
(b) Working at a local store.
2. What is one of the reasons why Elgin has done anything for Lancelot?
(a) Lancelot had saved Elgin from a burning building.
(b) He believed Lancelot had saved his family from a vengeful Grand Kleagle.
(c) Elgin was a blood relative of Lancelot.
(d) Elgin loved Lancelot's wife.
3. What was Lancelot's daughter discussing with the local librarian?
(a) Raine's spiritual convictions.
(b) Lancelot's idea of dating.
(c) Percival's theory of love.
(d) The library's role in the movie.
4. When does Lancelot begin to regain his memory?
(a) When he steps into the hallway to meet with the nurse.
(b) When he meets with an old childhood friend in his room.
(c) When he kills his mother.
(d) When he meets with the priest.
5. Who did Lancelot call for after he returned home for lunch?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Lancelot's wife announce to him when he arrived home on the last day of movie shooting after he made the suggestion?
2. What was Lancelot's wife doing the summer his daughter was conceived?
3. What emotion did Lancelot think the librarian was expressing?
4. In Chapter 5, who appeared bored during the dinner conversation?
5. In Chapter 3, Lancelot pauses in his story to say his occupation had once been what?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)