|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was headed to New Orleans as the movie moved into its final day of shooting?
(a) Hurricane Marie.
(b) Hurricane Frieda.
(c) Hurricane Frank.
(d) Hurricane Marty.
2. What was Lancelot doing when he learned of his wife's infidelity?
(a) Signing paperwork.
(b) Drinking scotch at the bar.
(c) Shooting pigeons.
(d) Reading a book.
3. Percival was whose nickname in college?
4. What did Lancelot and Margot share to drink during the rainy night?
(a) A bottle of whiskey.
(b) A bottle of wine.
(c) A bottle of gin.
(d) A bottle of rum.
5. In Chapter 3, what did Elgin say the group of people had been doing before returning to Belle Isle?
(a) Celebrating at a local party.
(b) Watching the rushes from the week's filming.
(c) Driving around the local area.
(d) Watching a new movie that had been released.
Short Answer Questions
1. What later made Margot happy in the relationship with Lancelot?
2. What did Janos speak with Lancelot about when Lancelot visited his wife?
3. At the end of Chapter 4, where did Lancelot ask Elgin to go?
4. What did Margot eventually turn to in order to find the passion upon which she thrived?
5. What is the pigeoneer been turned into?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)