|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the girl next door answer Lancelot's knock with?
(a) A scream.
(b) A knock of her own.
(c) A note.
(d) A visit to Lancelot's room.
2. In Chapter 7, the theme of the novel continues to grow, and appears to be what?
(a) The infidelity of women.
(b) Lancelot's insanity.
(c) Lancelot's mind.
(d) The virtues of women.
3. What happened when Lancelot joined into the dinner conversation in Chapter 5?
(a) He misunderstood the point and embarrassed Margot.
(b) He illustrated his knowledge of films and made Margot proud.
(c) He misunderstood the point and embarrassed Lucy.
(d) He illustrated his knowledge of films and made Lucy proud.
4. Where did Harry say that Elgin was a student?
(b) Cal Tech.
5. Who was the aggressor in Lancelot's relationship story in Chapter 7?
Short Answer Questions
1. Percival was whose nickname in college?
2. What does Lancelot believe is ruining the nation?
3. What did Margot suggest to Lancelot while they talked on the rainy night?
4. In Chapter 7, Lancelot beings to talk about what?
5. What did Lancelot do the night he learned of his wife's infidelity?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)