|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Lancelot and Margot sit while they talked on the rainy night?
(a) Lay on a bench.
(b) Lay on a mattress.
(c) Sat on haystacks.
(d) Sat on a bench.
2. What did Lancelot usually do after dinner and saying goodnight to the person?
(a) Settled down to watch the evening news.
(b) Worked on writing a book.
(c) Read to his daughter.
(d) Wandered around the house.
3. Who was the aggressor in Lancelot's relationship story in Chapter 7?
4. What emotion did Lancelot think the librarian was expressing?
(a) Being starstruck.
(d) In love.
5. What did Janos speak with Lancelot about when Lancelot visited his wife?
(a) Explained which actors were in the scene.
(b) Explained the reason for the choice of location for the scene.
(c) Explained the artistic meaning behind the scene.
(d) Explained the purpose behind the scene.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Lancelot pick up from the desk that needed his signature on the day he found out about his wife's infidelity?
2. What was a major part of Lancelot and Margot's early relationship?
3. In Chapter 3, Lancelot pauses in his story to say his occupation had once been what?
4. When Elgin returned with his reports from the hotel, what did Elgin report that he couldn't see?
5. What did Tex nag Lancelot about after dinner?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)