|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Lancelot at the beginning of Chapter 1?
(a) At school.
(b) At the home of his childhood friend.
(c) In a mental institute.
(d) At his home in the south.
2. What does Lancelot claim is the cause of all the societal downfalls in history?
3. What did Janos speak with Lancelot about when Lancelot visited his wife?
(a) Explained which actors were in the scene.
(b) Explained the reason for the choice of location for the scene.
(c) Explained the artistic meaning behind the scene.
(d) Explained the purpose behind the scene.
4. In Chapter 3, what did Elgin say the group of people had been doing before returning to Belle Isle?
(a) Driving around the local area.
(b) Watching a new movie that had been released.
(c) Celebrating at a local party.
(d) Watching the rushes from the week's filming.
5. What does Lancelot say he will no longer abide by?
(a) The sexual limitations of society.
(b) The sexual limitations between two married people.
(c) The sexual passion between two unmarried people.
(d) The sexual freedoms expressed in the world today.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Margot suggest to Lancelot while they talked on the rainy night?
2. Who is Merlin?
3. Who did Lancelot try to speak with yesterday through a complicated knocking system?
4. How old is Lancelot's daughter in Chapter 5?
5. What did Margot eventually turn to in order to find the passion upon which she thrived?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)