|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Elgin report that he did see at the hotel?
(a) Margot spending time in both Merlin and Jacoby's rooms.
(b) Margot spending time at the bar with Merlin and Jacoby.
(c) Nothing, he fell asleep before anything happened.
(d) Margot spending time at the bar with the bartender.
2. In Chapter 7, Lancelot beings to talk about what?
(a) How America is becoming an immoral place.
(b) How America undervalues women.
(c) How America is no longer the center of movie filming.
(d) How America doesn't distinguish between moral and amoral women.
3. In Chapter 5, Lancelot repeatedly comes back to what question?
(a) Whether or not he wanted to be married to Margot.
(b) Whether or not he wanted to have sex with Margot.
(c) Whether or not he wanted to have a child with Margot.
(d) Whether or not he loved Margot.
4. At the end of Chapter 6, Lancelot tells a story about whom?
(a) His grandfather.
(b) His daughter.
(c) His mother.
(d) His wife.
5. In Chapter 6, what was the announcement?
(a) Lucy was moving to Hollywood to work for Raine.
(b) Janos was moving to Hollywood to work for Raine.
(c) Lucy was moving to Hollywood to work for Janos.
(d) Raine was moving to Hollywood to work for Janos.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Lancelot believe his wife was making him out to be?
2. Lancelot is intent on creating his own world where there will be no confusion as to what?
3. Who was a guest a Belle Isle at the time Lancelot discovered his wife's infidelity?
4. In Chapter 5, returning to his story, Lancelot talks about another dinner centering around what topic?
5. After leaving the table at the normal time after dinner in Chapter 3, who did Lancelot say goodnight to?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)