|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the girl next door answer Lancelot's knock with?
(a) A scream.
(b) A note.
(c) A knock of her own.
(d) A visit to Lancelot's room.
2. In truth, who was the Grand Kleagle?
(a) An enemy of Lancelot's from school.
(b) A cousin of Lancelot's from his childhood home.
(c) An enemy of Lancelot from his childhood home.
(d) A friend of Lancelot's from school.
3. What location was chosen to be on the Azalea trail?
(a) New York.
(b) South Carolina.
(c) The Mountains.
(d) Belle Isle.
4. Where did Lancelot see his wife flirting after dinner?
(a) The kitchen.
(b) The bedroom.
(c) The parlor.
(d) The living room.
5. At the end of Chapter 4, where did Lancelot ask Elgin to go?
(a) To the Hyatt.
(b) To the Marriott.
(c) To the Holiday Inn.
(d) To the Residence Inn.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Lancelot talks about the past in Chapter 5, what does he feel he needs to create?
2. Who is Merlin?
3. Who has recently died at the beginning of Chapter 1?
4. What made Lancelot give up the two things he had been doing while in the rut?
5. In Chapter 5, who dominated the dinner conversation?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)