|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lancelot claim is the cause of all the societal downfalls in history?
2. In Chapter 3, Lancelot continues with his story, and asks Elgin what time which group of people had come back to Belle Isle?
(a) Lancelot's family.
(b) The island people.
(c) The movie people.
(d) The summer visitors.
3. Who did Lancelot call for after he returned home for lunch?
4. In Chapter 3, Lancelot inquired with Elgin whether what item still worked?
(a) The car.
(b) The boat.
(c) The beach vehicle.
(d) The dumbwaiter beside the fireplace.
5. The day after, Lancelot went where after breakfast?
(a) To the office as usual.
(b) To practice shooting in the woods.
(c) To where his wife had been the previous night.
(d) To jail.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Merlin?
2. Where did Harry say that Elgin was a student?
3. Where did Lancelot invite Margot to go to dry off on the rainy night?
4. What is the pigeoneer been turned into?
5. What did Lancelot do the night he learned of his wife's infidelity?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)