|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 3, what time does Elgin say the group of people returned to Belle Isle?
(a) After ten.
(b) After midnight.
(c) After six.
(d) After three.
2. Who did Lancelot try to speak with yesterday through a complicated knocking system?
(a) The girl in the room next to his.
(b) The woman who lived in the castle next door.
(c) His friend in prison.
(d) The man in prison.
3. When did Lancelot start to give up his occupation?
(a) After the birth of his daughter.
(b) After becoming an oil surveyor.
(c) After his accident.
(d) After marrying his wife.
4. At the beginning of Chapter 4, in Lancelot's story, what was Margot's job on the rainy night?
(a) To welcome tourists at the boat dock.
(b) To work the Belle Isle festival.
(c) To welcome tourists at the door.
(d) To be a judge in the Miss Belle Isle contest.
5. What did Lancelot claim to Elgin he was afraid of at the end of Chapter 4?
(a) Lucy was heavily drinking.
(b) Lucy had been kidnapped.
(c) Lucy was doing drugs.
(d) Lucy was cheating on Lancelot.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of Chapter 4, where did Lancelot ask Elgin to go?
2. What is the pigeoneer been turned into?
3. What did Tex nag Lancelot about after dinner?
4. What was on the form that concerned Lancelot?
5. What is one of the reasons why Elgin has done anything for Lancelot?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)