|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Lancelot believe his wife was making him out to be?
(a) A hero.
(b) A fool.
(c) An evil husband.
(d) A neurotic husband.
2. What was Lancelot doing when he learned of his wife's infidelity?
(a) Drinking scotch at the bar.
(b) Signing paperwork.
(c) Reading a book.
(d) Shooting pigeons.
3. Where was the pigeonnier, mentioned in Chapter 2, located?
(a) Harry's estate.
(b) Percival's estate.
(c) Lancelot's estate.
(d) Belle Isle.
4. Who does Lancelot welcome in a meeting in Chapter 1?
(a) His mother.
(b) The ghost of his first wife.
(c) A priest.
(d) An old childhood friend.
5. Lancelot mentions he gave up what specific hobby/pursuit in addition to his occupation?
(a) Stamp collecting.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Harry say that Elgin was a student?
2. Who is Merlin?
3. In Chapter 2, what is the name of Lancelot's friend?
4. In Chapter 3, Lancelot pauses in his story to say his occupation had once been what?
5. When did Lancelot start to give up his occupation?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)