|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the item in Lancelot's father's sock drawer seem to prove?
(a) That his father killed his mother.
(b) That his father had a secret home.
(c) That his father was not his biological father.
(d) That his father was a corrupt politician.
2. Where was Lancelot when he learned of his wife's infidelity?
(a) At Harry's.
(b) In the gardens.
(c) In the pigeonnier.
(d) At Percival's.
3. Who is Merlin?
(a) Lancelot's brother.
(b) The doctor.
(c) The actor.
(d) The friend.
4. In Chapter 3, what time does Elgin say the group of people returned to Belle Isle?
(a) After midnight.
(b) After three.
(c) After six.
(d) After ten.
5. In Chapter 3, what did Elgin say the group of people had been doing before returning to Belle Isle?
(a) Watching a new movie that had been released.
(b) Watching the rushes from the week's filming.
(c) Celebrating at a local party.
(d) Driving around the local area.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Lancelot doing when he learned of his wife's infidelity?
2. What topic does Lancelot discuss with his friend in Chapter 2?
3. In Chapter 3, Lancelot pauses in his story to say his occupation had once been what?
4. In Chapter 3, Lancelot continues with his story, and asks Elgin what time which group of people had come back to Belle Isle?
5. Where did Lancelot go after leaving Tex and Siobhan?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)