|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 2, what is the name of Lancelot's friend?
(a) Percival or Henry.
(b) Harry or Persius.
(c) Persius or Henry.
(d) Harry or Percival.
2. Where was Lancelot's wife the summer his daughter was conceived?
(a) At home.
(b) In Europe.
(c) In Texas.
(d) In California.
3. In Chapter 1, Lancelot denies what?
(a) Knowledge of where his wife is.
(b) Knowledge of where he currently is.
(c) Knowledge of the events leading to his confinement.
(d) Knowledge of where his friend is located.
4. What made Lancelot give up the two things he had been doing while in the rut?
(a) Learning of a local patient in need.
(b) Learning his wife was pregnant.
(c) Learning of his wife's infidelity.
(d) Learning of Tex's wealth.
5. Who is Siobhan?
(a) Lancelot's youngest daughter.
(b) Lancelot's middle daughter.
(c) Lancelot's first wife.
(d) Lancelot's oldest daughter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Merlin?
2. What did Lancelot pick up from the desk that needed his signature on the day he found out about his wife's infidelity?
3. Lancelot compared the way he felt when he discovered the item in his father's sock drawer to what other event?
4. In Chapter 3, what did Elgin say the group of people had been doing before returning to Belle Isle?
5. Who is Lucy Cobb?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)