|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Lancelot's wife the summer his daughter was conceived?
(a) In Europe.
(b) In Texas.
(c) In California.
(d) At home.
2. Who does Lancelot welcome in a meeting in Chapter 1?
(a) His mother.
(b) An old childhood friend.
(c) A priest.
(d) The ghost of his first wife.
3. What was on the form that concerned Lancelot?
(a) His daughter's social security number.
(b) His daughter's last name.
(c) His daughter's new address.
(d) His daughter's blood type.
4. What made Lancelot give up the two things he had been doing while in the rut?
(a) Learning of a local patient in need.
(b) Learning of Tex's wealth.
(c) Learning his wife was pregnant.
(d) Learning of his wife's infidelity.
5. Where had Margot rebuilt a burned section of Belle Isle?
(a) Over a gas well.
(b) On property with disputed ownership.
(c) On the eastern side of the island.
(d) On Tex's property.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Lancelot try to speak with yesterday through a complicated knocking system?
2. Lancelot's family has deep roots in what region of the US?
3. Who has recently died at the beginning of Chapter 1?
4. When did Lancelot start to give up his occupation?
5. What topic does Lancelot discuss with his friend in Chapter 2?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)