|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Lancelot doing when he learned of his wife's infidelity?
(a) Drinking scotch at the bar.
(b) Signing paperwork.
(c) Reading a book.
(d) Shooting pigeons.
2. What made Lancelot give up the two things he had been doing while in the rut?
(a) Learning of Tex's wealth.
(b) Learning of his wife's infidelity.
(c) Learning of a local patient in need.
(d) Learning his wife was pregnant.
3. Where did Lancelot see his wife flirting after dinner?
(a) The kitchen.
(b) The parlor.
(c) The bedroom.
(d) The living room.
4. Who is Siobhan?
(a) Lancelot's middle daughter.
(b) Lancelot's youngest daughter.
(c) Lancelot's oldest daughter.
(d) Lancelot's first wife.
5. What did the item in Lancelot's father's sock drawer seem to prove?
(a) That his father was a corrupt politician.
(b) That his father had a secret home.
(c) That his father was not his biological father.
(d) That his father killed his mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Lancelot see his friend walking in Chapter 2?
2. What did Lancelot say he found in his father's sock drawer when he was a little boy?
3. What did Lancelot usually do after dinner and saying goodnight to the person?
4. Where was Lancelot's wife the summer his daughter was conceived?
5. Where had Margot rebuilt a burned section of Belle Isle?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)