|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Elgin?
(a) Son of the family's long time servants.
(b) Son of Lancelot's best friend.
(c) Son of Lancelot's uncle.
(d) Lancelot's best friend.
2. Who did Lancelot try to speak with yesterday through a complicated knocking system?
(a) His friend in prison.
(b) The man in prison.
(c) The woman who lived in the castle next door.
(d) The girl in the room next to his.
3. In Chapter 3, what did Elgin say the group of people had been doing before returning to Belle Isle?
(a) Driving around the local area.
(b) Watching a new movie that had been released.
(c) Watching the rushes from the week's filming.
(d) Celebrating at a local party.
4. Who flirted with Lancelot at the dinner in Chapter 3?
(d) The actors.
5. After leaving the table at the normal time after dinner in Chapter 3, who did Lancelot say goodnight to?
Short Answer Questions
1. Lancelot compared the way he felt when he discovered the item in his father's sock drawer to what other event?
2. Where did Harry say that Elgin was a student?
3. Where did Lancelot go after leaving Tex and Siobhan?
4. Where did Lancelot see his wife flirting after dinner?
5. What did Lancelot believe his wife was making him out to be?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)