|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Lancelot's wife doing the summer his daughter was conceived?
(a) Attending an acting seminar.
(b) Settling at the new home.
(c) Attending graduate school.
(d) Visiting her parents.
2. Lancelot compared the way he felt when he discovered the item in his father's sock drawer to what other event?
(a) When he learned of his mother's infidelity.
(b) When he learned his father had killed his mother.
(c) When he learned of his wife's infidelity.
(d) When he learned he was not who he thought he was.
3. Where was Lancelot's wife the summer his daughter was conceived?
(a) In California.
(b) At home.
(c) In Texas.
(d) In Europe.
4. Lancelot mentions he gave up what specific hobby/pursuit in addition to his occupation?
(d) Stamp collecting.
5. What was on the form that concerned Lancelot?
(a) His daughter's blood type.
(b) His daughter's last name.
(c) His daughter's social security number.
(d) His daughter's new address.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Lancelot usually do after dinner and saying goodnight to the person?
2. Who is Siobhan?
3. In Chapter 3, Lancelot continues with his story, and asks Elgin what time which group of people had come back to Belle Isle?
4. In Chapter 3, what time does Elgin say the group of people returned to Belle Isle?
5. Where was Lancelot when he learned of his wife's infidelity?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)