|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Lancelot's wife doing the summer his daughter was conceived?
(a) Attending an acting seminar.
(b) Visiting her parents.
(c) Settling at the new home.
(d) Attending graduate school.
2. In Chapter 3, what time does Elgin say the group of people returned to Belle Isle?
(a) After ten.
(b) After three.
(c) After six.
(d) After midnight.
3. What did Lancelot believe his wife was making him out to be?
(a) An evil husband.
(b) A neurotic husband.
(c) A hero.
(d) A fool.
4. Where was the pigeonnier, mentioned in Chapter 2, located?
(a) Percival's estate.
(b) Lancelot's estate.
(c) Harry's estate.
(d) Belle Isle.
5. In Chapter 3, what did Elgin say the group of people had been doing before returning to Belle Isle?
(a) Watching a new movie that had been released.
(b) Watching the rushes from the week's filming.
(c) Celebrating at a local party.
(d) Driving around the local area.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Lancelot pick up from the desk that needed his signature on the day he found out about his wife's infidelity?
2. Where is Lancelot at the beginning of Chapter 1?
3. Who is Elgin?
4. How does Lancelot say the girl next door is like Lucy?
5. Who did Lancelot try to speak with yesterday through a complicated knocking system?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)