|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Lancelot see his wife flirting with after dinner?
(a) Janos and Troy.
(b) Troy and Merlin.
(c) Raine and Troy.
(d) Merlin and Janos.
2. Why was Lancelot staying in the pigeoneer at the time of his wife's infidelity?
(a) To make room for the guests.
(b) Because he and his wife were seperated.
(c) To make room for his wife's hobbies.
(d) Because he and his wife were fighting.
3. Who does Lancelot welcome in a meeting in Chapter 1?
(a) His mother.
(b) An old childhood friend.
(c) The ghost of his first wife.
(d) A priest.
4. In Chapter 3, Lancelot describes falling into a rut after giving up his occupation and his pursuits, and the rut revolving around what two things?
(a) Alcohol and the news.
(b) The news and birding.
(c) Gun collecting and alcohol.
(d) Gun collecting and birding.
5. What is one of the reasons why Elgin has done anything for Lancelot?
(a) Elgin was a blood relative of Lancelot.
(b) Lancelot had saved Elgin from a burning building.
(c) Elgin loved Lancelot's wife.
(d) He believed Lancelot had saved his family from a vengeful Grand Kleagle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Lancelot invite Margot to go to dry off on the rainy night?
2. What did Lancelot do to make his feelings to Lucy known?
3. Who did Lancelot call for after he returned home for lunch?
4. Lancelot's family has deep roots in what region of the US?
5. Who is Tex Reilly?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)