|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What made Lancelot give up the two things he had been doing while in the rut?
(a) Learning of a local patient in need.
(b) Learning of Tex's wealth.
(c) Learning his wife was pregnant.
(d) Learning of his wife's infidelity.
2. Where did Lancelot see his wife flirting after dinner?
(a) The parlor.
(b) The living room.
(c) The bedroom.
(d) The kitchen.
3. What did Lancelot pick up from the desk that needed his signature on the day he found out about his wife's infidelity?
(a) His daughter's college application.
(b) His daughter's camp application.
(c) His daughter's elementary school application.
(d) His daughter's day care application.
4. What is the pigeoneer been turned into?
(a) A bedroom.
(b) A study.
(c) A barn.
(d) A fieldhouse.
5. Where did Lancelot and Margot sit while they talked on the rainy night?
(a) Lay on a bench.
(b) Sat on haystacks.
(c) Lay on a mattress.
(d) Sat on a bench.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the beginning of Chapter 4, in Lancelot's story, what was Margot's job on the rainy night?
2. Where is Lancelot at the beginning of Chapter 1?
3. In Chapter 3, Lancelot describes falling into a rut after giving up his occupation and his pursuits, and the rut revolving around what two things?
4. Lancelot mentions he gave up what specific hobby/pursuit in addition to his occupation?
5. In Chapter 1, Lancelot denies what?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)