|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Lancelot claim to Elgin he was afraid of at the end of Chapter 4?
(a) Lucy was cheating on Lancelot.
(b) Lucy had been kidnapped.
(c) Lucy was heavily drinking.
(d) Lucy was doing drugs.
2. What made Lancelot give up the two things he had been doing while in the rut?
(a) Learning of Tex's wealth.
(b) Learning his wife was pregnant.
(c) Learning of his wife's infidelity.
(d) Learning of a local patient in need.
3. What did Lancelot say he found in his father's sock drawer when he was a little boy?
(a) A key.
(b) A photo album.
(c) A knife.
4. What did Margot suggest to Lancelot while they talked on the rainy night?
(a) Renovations Lancelot could do to the house to turn it into a museum.
(b) Renovations Lancelot could do to the boat.
(c) Renovations Lancelot could do to the pigeonnier to turn it into an apartment.
(d) Renovations Lancelot could make to the burned out areas of Belle Isle.
5. What is the pigeoneer been turned into?
(a) A barn.
(b) A fieldhouse.
(c) A bedroom.
(d) A study.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Lancelot start to give up his occupation?
2. What topic does Lancelot discuss with his friend in Chapter 2?
3. In truth, who was the Grand Kleagle?
4. At the end of Chapter 4, where did Lancelot ask Elgin to go?
5. Where did Lancelot go after leaving Tex and Siobhan?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)