|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Tex Reilly?
(a) Troy's father.
(b) Siobhan's father.
(c) Raine's father.
(d) Siobhan's grandfather.
2. In Chapter 2, what is the name of Lancelot's friend?
(a) Harry or Persius.
(b) Percival or Henry.
(c) Harry or Percival.
(d) Persius or Henry.
3. Lancelot learns that the girl next door is there for what reason?
(a) Because she was brutally raped by three men.
(b) Because she had a mental breakdown.
(c) Because she killed three men.
(d) Because she participated in the killing of three women.
4. Why is Lancelot telling his story?
(a) There is something in it he needs to recall.
(b) He wants his friend to be sympathetic.
(c) He wants his everyone to know what happened.
(d) He wants his friend to hear the story.
5. What made Lancelot give up the two things he had been doing while in the rut?
(a) Learning his wife was pregnant.
(b) Learning of his wife's infidelity.
(c) Learning of a local patient in need.
(d) Learning of Tex's wealth.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was on the form that concerned Lancelot?
2. Who is Siobhan?
3. In Chapter 3, Lancelot describes falling into a rut after giving up his occupation and his pursuits, and the rut revolving around what two things?
4. In Chapter 3, Lancelot pauses in his story to say his occupation had once been what?
5. Who did Elgin report was also at the hotel that night?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)