|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 2, what is the name of Lancelot's friend?
(a) Persius or Henry.
(b) Harry or Persius.
(c) Percival or Henry.
(d) Harry or Percival.
2. What did Lancelot and Margot share to drink during the rainy night?
(a) A bottle of rum.
(b) A bottle of whiskey.
(c) A bottle of gin.
(d) A bottle of wine.
3. What does Lancelot admit in Chapter 5?
(a) That he loves Margot.
(b) That he has a certain obsession with Margot.
(c) That he and Margot will never be together.
(d) That he wants a child with Margot.
4. Who is Elgin?
(a) Son of Lancelot's uncle.
(b) Son of the family's long time servants.
(c) Son of Lancelot's best friend.
(d) Lancelot's best friend.
5. In Chapter 4, what does Lancelot refer to Lucy as?
(a) His beautiful bride.
(b) His sultry bride.
(c) His widowed bride.
(d) His virgin bride.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 5, who dominated the dinner conversation?
2. When does Lancelot begin to regain his memory?
3. What was a major part of Lancelot and Margot's early relationship?
4. The day after, Lancelot went where after breakfast?
5. Where did Lancelot go after the conversation with Janos?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)