|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 5, who appeared bored during the dinner conversation?
2. What made Lancelot give up the two things he had been doing while in the rut?
(a) Learning of a local patient in need.
(b) Learning of Tex's wealth.
(c) Learning of his wife's infidelity.
(d) Learning his wife was pregnant.
3. Where was Lancelot's wife the summer his daughter was conceived?
(a) At home.
(b) In Texas.
(c) In Europe.
(d) In California.
4. What location was chosen to be on the Azalea trail?
(a) New York.
(b) Belle Isle.
(c) The Mountains.
(d) South Carolina.
5. What did Elgin report that he did see at the hotel?
(a) Margot spending time at the bar with Merlin and Jacoby.
(b) Margot spending time at the bar with the bartender.
(c) Margot spending time in both Merlin and Jacoby's rooms.
(d) Nothing, he fell asleep before anything happened.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Elgin report was also at the hotel that night?
2. Who does Lancelot welcome in a meeting in Chapter 1?
3. The day after, Lancelot went where after breakfast?
4. What did Lancelot usually do after dinner and saying goodnight to the person?
5. Where did Lancelot go after leaving Tex and Siobhan?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)