|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Harry say that Elgin was a student?
(a) Cal Tech.
2. In Chapter 7, who is presented as a homosexual?
(a) Lancelot's son.
(c) Lancelot's daughter.
3. At the end of Chapter 7, where did Lancelot's wife tell Lancelot she was heading?
(b) No where.
(c) Her parents' house in New York.
4. What was Lancelot's wife's reaction to Lancelot's suggestion on the final day of shooting?
(a) She refused to go away with him that day.
(b) She agreed to stop seeing other people.
(c) She agreed to go away with him that day, but only temporarily.
(d) She agreed to move inland to avoid the hurricane.
5. Where did Lancelot see his wife flirting after dinner?
(a) The kitchen.
(b) The bedroom.
(c) The living room.
(d) The parlor.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 7, in preparation for the storm, what did Lancelot come home to find his wife doing?
2. Why is Lancelot telling his story?
3. In Lancelot's weather story in Chapter 7, what did the couple in the story confess?
4. In Chapter 5, returning to his story, Lancelot talks about another dinner centering around what topic?
5. Who does Lancelot blame in Chapter 7 for sexual immorality?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)