|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Ideo-Personal-Dynamics?
(a) A new type of psychology.
(b) A new yoga troupe.
(c) A cult-like group.
(d) A new type of interpersonal relations.
2. What information from Elgin did Lancelot not seem interested?
(a) Lucy's whereabouts that night and who she spent time with.
(b) Raine's whereabouts that night and who she spent time with.
(c) Merlin's whereabouts that night and who he spent time with.
(d) Margot's whereabouts that night and who she spent time with.
3. What was Lancelot's wife's reaction to Lancelot's suggestion on the final day of shooting?
(a) She refused to go away with him that day.
(b) She agreed to move inland to avoid the hurricane.
(c) She agreed to go away with him that day, but only temporarily.
(d) She agreed to stop seeing other people.
4. What did Lancelot say he found in his father's sock drawer when he was a little boy?
(a) A photo album.
(b) A knife.
(d) A key.
5. How old is Lancelot's daughter in Chapter 5?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 5, Lancelot repeatedly comes back to what question?
2. What happened when Lancelot joined into the dinner conversation in Chapter 5?
3. Who was the aggressor in Lancelot's relationship story in Chapter 7?
4. In Chapter 3, what time does Elgin say the group of people returned to Belle Isle?
5. What does Lancelot admit to his friend at the end of Chapter 5?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)