1. Where is Lancelot at the beginning of Chapter 1?
(a) At school.
(b) At his home in the south.
(c) In a mental institute.
(d) At the home of his childhood friend.
2. Lancelot's family has deep roots in what region of the US?
3. In Chapter 1, Lancelot denies what?
(a) Knowledge of where his wife is.
(b) Knowledge of where he currently is.
(c) Knowledge of the events leading to his confinement.
(d) Knowledge of where his friend is located.
4. Who has recently died at the beginning of Chapter 1?
(a) Lancelot's daughter.
(b) Lancelot's son.
(c) Lancelot's second wife.
(d) Lancelot's first wife.
5. Who does Lancelot welcome in a meeting in Chapter 1?
(a) His mother.
(b) A priest.
(c) The ghost of his first wife.
(d) An old childhood friend.
6. When does Lancelot begin to regain his memory?
(a) When he meets with an old childhood friend in his room.
(b) When he meets with the priest.
(c) When he kills his mother.
(d) When he steps into the hallway to meet with the nurse.
This section contains 5,026 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)