1. Where is Lancelot at the beginning of Chapter 1?
(a) At his home in the south.
(b) At the home of his childhood friend.
(c) In a mental institute.
(d) At school.
2. Lancelot's family has deep roots in what region of the US?
3. In Chapter 1, Lancelot denies what?
(a) Knowledge of where his friend is located.
(b) Knowledge of the events leading to his confinement.
(c) Knowledge of where his wife is.
(d) Knowledge of where he currently is.
4. Who has recently died at the beginning of Chapter 1?
(a) Lancelot's daughter.
(b) Lancelot's second wife.
(c) Lancelot's first wife.
(d) Lancelot's son.
5. Who does Lancelot welcome in a meeting in Chapter 1?
(a) A priest.
(b) His mother.
(c) An old childhood friend.
(d) The ghost of his first wife.
6. When does Lancelot begin to regain his memory?
(a) When he meets with an old childhood friend in his room.
(b) When he kills his mother.
(c) When he steps into the hallway to meet with the nurse.
(d) When he meets with the priest.
This section contains 5,026 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)