Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wrote a book that angered Nicholas?
2. What was Nicholas watching when the thought overwhelmed him that he did not understand suffering?
3. Who wrote "God too is pained by death, more even than you and I are; but there's nothing much he can do about it"?
4. On Page 80, what does it say that God has allowed to flow?
5. What does a voice say when Nicholas becomes fearful in the dream he mentions on page 50?
Using examples from the book, discuss the regrets that Nicholas has regarding Eric and how he deals with his regrets.
Discuss why Eric enjoyed climbing alone, using examples from the book to support your claim.
Argue whether God is or is not an instrument of death. Use examples from the book to support your arguments.
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)