|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What specific date does Nicholas say is one of the worst days?
2. What histories are written about the odyssey of humanity on earth?
3. What does Nicholas say are the worst days now that Eric is gone?
4. What music of Brahms does Nicholas try to play?
5. Who does Nicholas say is the man of sorrows?
Essay Topic 1
Argue whether God is or is not an instrument of death. Use examples from the book to support your arguments.
Essay Topic 2
Using examples from the book, discuss how Eric's death changed Nicholas.
Essay Topic 3
Compare and contrast what Jesus and what the Stoics felt about mourning, as explained in this book. Use examples from the book.
This section contains 587 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)