Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wrote a book that angered Nicholas?
2. What was Nicholas watching when the thought overwhelmed him that he did not understand suffering?
3. Who wrote "God too is pained by death, more even than you and I are; but there's nothing much he can do about it"?
4. On Page 80, what does it say that God has allowed to flow?
5. What does a voice say when Nicholas becomes fearful in the dream he mentions on page 50?
Using examples from the book, discuss how God suffers, based on Nicholas' religious beliefs and the texts referenced.
Compare and contrast what Nicholas and Eric lost because of Eric's premature death.
Discuss why Nicholas chose a lamentation to express the pain he felt regarding Eric's death. Use examples from the book.
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)