|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. How does Nicholas say wounds are healed?
a) By praying.
b) By trusting God.
c) By believing in God.
d) By Christ's wounds.
2. Who told Eric's friends that he had died?
b) Eric's landlady.
d) Eric's pastor.
3. Who said, "In every arrival there is a leave taking"?
a) Oswald Sanders.
b) Henri Nouwen.
c) C. S. Lewis.
d) John Piper.
4. What do some vainly think will be overcome by some technology?
5. How many children did Nicholas have?
6. In the dispute over the...
This section contains 544 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)