|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 9: p. 92-103.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Eric when he died?
2. To have an authentic life, whom must one become more like?
(b) Jesus Christ.
(c) One of the sorrowing.
(d) A little child.
3. In what way has Nicholas changed since Eric's death?
(a) His grief.
(b) His character.
(c) His relationships.
(d) His faith.
4. On page 47, to what did memories lead Nicholas?
5. How many children did Nicholas have?
Short Answer Questions
1. What specific date does Nicholas say is one of the worst days?
2. Who said, "Be calm. "Disengage yourself. Neither laugh nor weep"?
3. When did Nicholas think he heard Eric call, "Hey Dad, I'm back."
4. On page 93, what does Nicholas say will not be the last word in his life?
5. What did one of Eric's brothers place on the coffin?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)