|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4: p. 38-48.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what city was Eric's apartment?
2. At the grave site, what type of trees did the wind rustle through?
3. What did Eric spend much of one summer helping to rebuild?
(a) Houses of tornado victims.
(b) Farm buildings.
(d) House of hurricane victims.
4. Who composed the liturgy used at Eric's funeral?
(b) A friend.
(d) Eric's sister.
5. How many of Eric's friends did Nicholas meet when he went to Eric's apartment?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nicholas say that a friend's tears are to his wounds?
2. What did Eric give up because it did not fit his plans?
3. One of Nicholas's friends had a son who died several weeks before Eric. How did this young man die?
4. What mountain did Eric plan to climb later that summer?
5. Where does Nicholas say that people need to go to comfort him?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)