|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4: p. 38-48.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did one of Eric's brothers place on the coffin?
2. Who does Nicholas say "scarcely looks ahead; his plans are cautious, few, short-term"?
(a) A new father.
(b) An old person.
(c) A groom.
(d) A teenager.
3. In the dispute over the future direction of architecture, what styles did the winners of the debate promote?
(b) International Style.
(c) Post modern.
4. When it comes to grief, what people need to be corrected eventually and gently?
(a) People who believe things are more awful than they really are.
(b) People who have no faith.
(c) People who have become embittered.
(d) People who can no longer love.
5. What sacrament was celebrated at the funeral?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who composed the liturgy used at Eric's funeral?
2. Who said tears would make "a pillow for my heart"?
3. What mountain did Eric plan to climb later that summer?
4. What did Nicholas and his family decide to do with Eric's belongings?
5. Who met Nicholas at the airport?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)