|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4: p. 38-48.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sacrament was celebrated at the funeral?
2. Who was on the plane that Nicholas took to Europe?
(a) Families with small children.
(b) Businessmen who were drinking heavily.
(c) A boisterous tour group.
(d) Youths going to Europe for the first time.
3. What does Nicholas want someone to do if he thoughtlessly says that he is "Fine" or "OK"?
(a) Stop him and ask him how he really feels.
(b) Nod and say nothing.
(c) Sit down and talk with him.
(d) Take a walk with him.
4. In what month did Eric die?
5. When it comes to grief, what people need to be corrected eventually and gently?
(a) People who believe things are more awful than they really are.
(b) People who have become embittered.
(c) People who can no longer love.
(d) People who have no faith.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Nicholas experience after his brief moment of resignation?
2. For whom was the liturgy used at Eric's funeral originally written?
3. What did Eric's landlady say he loved more than anything?
4. Who insisted on seeing Eric's body?
5. What are some people gifted with when someone is suffering?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)