|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3: p. 28-37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of Eric's belongings did the undertaker return that were unscathed?
(a) Pulleys and pitons.
(b) Climbing harness and carabiners.
(c) Watch and compass.
(d) Boots and backpack.
2. As creatures of God, what does Nicholas say man should not yearn for?
(a) The life hereafter.
(d) Timeless disembodiment.
3. What did Nicholas experience after his brief moment of resignation?
(a) Extreme anger.
(b) Cold burning pain.
(c) Deep sorrow.
(d) A terrible feeling of loss.
4. Now that Eric is gone, what does Nicholas say there is in the world now, on page 33?
(a) A darkness.
(b) A lack of faith.
(c) A lack of peace.
(d) A hole.
5. How old was Eric when he asked Nicholas how "we know there's God?"
Short Answer Questions
1. What color hair did Eric have?
2. What book does Nicholas say affirms the goodness of creation?
3. What did Eric spend summers doing while in college?
4. What did Nicholas and his family decide to do with Eric's belongings?
5. What does Nicholas remember lifting Eric from when he was born?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)