Section I: p. 5-16
1. In what city was Eric born?
(a) New York.
(c) New Haven.
2. What was the weather like on the night Eric was born?
3. How old was Eric when he died?
4. Where did Eric die?
5. In what month did Eric die?
6. What type of trees were releasing their seeds when Eric was laid to rest?
7. What color hair did Eric have?
8. What time did Nicholas receive the call that his son had died?
(a) 2:30 p.m.
(b) 4:30 p.m.
(c) 1:30 p.m.
(d) 3:30 p.m.
9. What day of the week did Nicholas receive the call that his son died?
10. What was the weather like when Nicholas received the call that Eric died?
11. Who had just left on a plane to see Eric?
(a) An aunt.
(b) A younger brother.
(c) An older sister.
(d) His grandmother.
This section contains 4,057 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)