|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many sons did Richard Erdoes have?
2. Lame Deer states that the egg from which all the thunderbirds are hatched is bigger than what?
(a) A mountain lake.
(b) A mountain.
(c) South Dakota.
(d) New York City.
3. Lame Deer states that those who saw the unktegila went blind for how many days?
4. What kind of work did Richard do in New York?
(a) He was a painter.
(b) He was an architect.
(c) He was a graphic designer.
(d) He was an illustrator.
5. When Lame Deer received the chance to hold the Ptehincala Huhu Canunpa, what colors of flannel was it wrapped in?
(a) Yellow and green.
(b) Blue and red.
(c) Red and green.
(d) Yellow and blue.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the White Buffalo Woman entered the tipi with the old men of the tribe, what was the only thing they could offer her?
2. In order for a person to have listened to the story of Much-Blood-Man a person ought to have fasted for how many days?
3. If a person would swear by the sacred pipe then they could not do what?
4. When a clown was fooling around he was really performing what?
5. At the beginning of Chapter 15, Lame Deer states that he was going to tell a story that wouldn't be funny. The story was about what?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)