|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Lame Deer talks about a clown going to the store, the clown discovers a can that has a picture of what on it?
(a) A horse running fast.
(b) A fat puppy.
(c) A pig over a fire pit.
(d) A naked chicken.
2. When Lame Deer received the chance to hold the Ptehincala Huhu Canunpa, what colors of flannel was it wrapped in?
(a) Red and green.
(b) Blue and red.
(c) Yellow and green.
(d) Yellow and blue.
3. What is the oldest dance along with the sun dance in the Sioux culture?
(a) The "Around the Bucket" dance.
(b) The "Into the Sky" dance.
(c) The "Water Comes" dance.
(d) The "Sing to the Rain" dance.
4. In what year did Richard Erdoes find himself crossing the Atlantic Ocean?
5. What was the great wakinyan of the west clothed in?
Short Answer Questions
1. The birds that Richard spent time with ate raw hamburger out of his hand along with fragments of what?
2. Where does Lame Deer state that too many of the Sioux Indian things wind up?
3. Richard's Catholic aunt in Austria went to early Mass each morning at what time?
4. In the story of Richard and his friends writing a clandestine paper, how much were the costs for the parents of the condemned boy?
5. Winnetou never killed his enemies but stunned them with what?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)