|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year did Richard Erdoes find himself crossing the Atlantic Ocean?
2. Lame Deer tells the story of the heyoka turtle and the heyoka frog in Chapter 16. At the beginning of the story, what were they sitting on?
(a) A patch of grass.
(b) A log.
(c) A lillypad.
(d) A rock.
3. What was Rabbit Boy's buckskin decorated with?
(a) Buffalo skin.
(b) Horse teeth.
(c) Porcupine quills.
(d) Eagle feathers.
4. When a clown was fooling around he was really performing what?
(a) A sad dance.
(b) A silly joke.
(c) A spiritual ceremony.
(d) A comedy act.
5. In what year did Richard Erdoes finish High School?
Short Answer Questions
1. Lame Deer states that the egg from which all the thunderbirds are hatched is bigger than what?
2. The substitute dancers that helped the heyokas put grass in what two places?
3. What was an owanka wakan?
4. The White Buffalo Woman wore a dress made of what?
5. What saved a young beautiful woman from the immense flood?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)