1. What was the name of the old medicine man that brought Lame Deer to the vision pit on the hilltop?
2. What was on the blanket that Lame Deer's grandmother had made especially for the vision pit?
3. How many squares of flesh did Lame Deer's grandmother cut from her arm for him to have in the vision pit?
4. What does the word hanhepiwi mean?
5. What did Lame Deer know he needed to do after he saw his grandfather with blood dripping from his chest?
He needed to take his grandfather's name.
This section contains 4,692 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)